GUILTY CA - Brittany Killgore, 22, Fallbrook, 13 April 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmm, i hadn't checked in for a few days and now I see there is some substantiation of the sex thing. I guess from what I see here now, I would find it hard to beleive that this sexual lifestyle is NOT somehow involved here.

Hmmm, i hadn't checked in for a few days and now I see there is some substantiation of the sex thing. I guess from what I see here now, I would find it hard to beleive that this sexual lifestyle is NOT somehow involved here.

Hi, PrairieWind, I think that "the sex thing" is somehow present here. What I don't yet see is an indication that some formal sexual lifestyle encounter (for, instance, submission or "gifting") was a factor. What Killgore told her grandmother is, I think, significant: She was supposed to go out on a cruise with Perez and his girlfriend, who, by all indications, is Lopez; but then the girlfriend withdrew--for unstated reasons. To me, that sounds like Lopez refused to go on her own birthday celebration because of anger, most likely anger towards one or more of the other people invited. By definition, dominatrixs do not deal with anger in prudent ways.

I wasnt quite sure where that statement came from, that Killgore said she was going on the dinner cruise but that the gf had backed out. She said that to her grandmother? Of course we dont know if that is exactly what she said or meant. Presumably she still met Perez. It would seem odd to me that she would still go ahead with the dinner if Lopez had backed out. So maybe they just went to Lopez's place or met somewhere else. I dont think there is any question Perez is involved, if evenjust disposing of the body. But Killgore ended up naked somehow and for some reason.

I wonder if Brittany's husband has/had any idea about her relationship with Lopez/Perez? I am still a little interested in the divorce. Particularly if it was a stipulated/non-contested divorce filed with his knowledge and consent or if he did not know it was coming?

I wasnt quite sure where that statement came from, that Killgore said she was going on the dinner cruise but that the gf had backed out. She said that to her grandmother? Of course we dont know if that is exactly what she said or meant. Presumably she still met Perez. It would seem odd to me that she would still go ahead with the dinner if Lopez had backed out. So maybe they just went to Lopez's place or met somewhere else. I dont think there is any question Perez is involved, if evenjust disposing of the body. But Killgore ended up naked somehow and for some reason.

Hi, PrairieWind. Yes, her grandmother was the source of the report. By all reports, none of the people involved went on the dinner cruise. We don't know who it was who saw Killgore, dressed in the gown, with Perez. That was the last sighting--and the reason he was questioned in the case. Only afterwards did Lopez write her suicide note and try, however ineptly, to take her life. To me, that and the nude body puts Perez back at the center of the murder---at least, until we hear more about this elusive case.

(The more I think about, the notion that "Ivan the slavemaster' was nothing more than a docile corpse delivery boy seems unlikely.)

I wonder if Brittany's husband has/had any idea about her relationship with Lopez/Perez? I am still a little interested in the divorce. Particularly if it was a stipulated/non-contested divorce filed with his knowledge and consent or if he did not know it was coming?

The divorce paperwork that I glanced at briefly online seemed to indicate that Killgore was pursuing the matter unilaterally. I believe that divorces of military men and women stationed overseas are handled in a protracted way to prevent interference with their more immediate concerns.

From the family and police denials, it doesn't sound like Cory Killgore or Brittany's family had any knowledge of her being involved in radical sex lifestyles. On the other hand, the grandmother did seem to know Perez's name and the fact that he had a girlfriend.

Where were you able to find the divorce paperwork? I'd love to see that. The Servicemember's Civil Relief Act would prevent the divorce from moving forward until he had returned from deployment OR until he voluntarily consented to moving forward. It doesnt sound like it would have been a complicated divorce (no kids and no real property). But it would still require his participation to proceed (unlike in the civilian world where you file, serve the spouse, if they dont respond you get a default divorce decree). So that gets me back to why did Brittany file the divorce at that time? How long had the husband been gone and when was he to return? Anyone know?

Where were you able to find the divorce paperwork? I'd love to see that. The Servicemember's Civil Relief Act would prevent the divorce from moving forward until he had returned from deployment OR until he voluntarily consented to moving forward. It doesnt sound like it would have been a complicated divorce (no kids and no real property). But it would still require his participation to proceed (unlike in the civilian world where you file, serve the spouse, if they dont respond you get a default divorce decree). So that gets me back to why did Brittany file the divorce at that time? How long had the husband been gone and when was he to return? Anyone know?

Hi, PrairieWind, thanks for the details. Not having been married, divorced, or in the military, much of this is new to me.

As for where I saw the reproduction of the paperwork, I can't remember and my efforts to retrack have been unsuccessful. Sorry.

According to early reports, problems between the couple heightened shortly before he left for Afghanistan, which, as I remember, was in January.

Brittany had been contemplating this action for weeks: On March 25th, she changed her Face Book status to single. That was just a few days before her March 28th birthday. It makes sense that a 22-year-old woman stuck without a husband in a military town would decide that she had to make a decisive move.

No prob, if you remember where you saw that let me know. I dont think the divorce in and of itself has anything to do with this matter, but I do think it could have some clues about Brittany. Or maybe not.

I remember seeing the link to Brittany's facebook where in late march she was apparantly discussing her decision to seek a divorce with someone. I remember thinking that most of her friends seemed to all be back in Missouri, etc and few were in the San Diego area. That made me wonder if she had ANOTHER fb page as well.

Unfortunately divorce is high among young military couples. My observations from being in the military was that many married way too young to begin with and were really unprepared for it. Unless the spouse is military too, they are drug along to unfamiliar places, with no friends, few employment opportunities. Throw in deployements and lots of other young, single people around and its no wonder the divorce rate is high.

No prob, if you remember where you saw that let me know. I dont think the divorce in and of itself has anything to do with this matter, but I do think it could have some clues about Brittany. Or maybe not.

I remember seeing the link to Brittany's facebook where in late march she was apparantly discussing her decision to seek a divorce with someone. I remember thinking that most of her friends seemed to all be back in Missouri, etc and few were in the San Diego area. That made me wonder if she had ANOTHER fb page as well.

Unfortunately divorce is high among young military couples. My observations from being in the military was that many married way too young to begin with and were really unprepared for it. Unless the spouse is military too, they are drug along to unfamiliar places, with no friends, few employment opportunities. Throw in deployements and lots of other young, single people around and its no wonder the divorce rate is high.

Hi, PrairieWind. One of my best early college friends was the son of a private equipment contractor who grew up just outside U.S. military bases in Norfolk, Germany, and elsewhere. He had numerous sad stories about unhappy young couples, often with toddlers, who had really married too soon, many of them just months before deployment.

So what I have been able to gather is the Louis R Perez (aka Ivan) is in a relationship with Dee (the owner of the home). She is his sex slave. Dee has 2 sex slaves of her own, one of which is Lopez. So my impression is that both Dee and Jessica are ugly as crap. Then Kilgore comes around and posses a threat because she is young and beautiful. I feel at this point is when Dee gets worried that her "Master Ivan" is going to stray and she may be replaced, and Jessica Lopez being Dee's slave decides to eliminate the competition from this group. Dee is currently pregnant with "Master Ivans" baby and may be feeling less of a slave for him. I do think Master Ivan is guilty as crap of being a cheating pig, but don't think he has anything to do with Kilgores disappearance. I think Jessica did this on her own but her mind set was trying to protect her master..Dee

Just a thought.

Was Brittany working anywhere or going to school or anything? I havent seen any mention of what she did.

Thanks Ransom. Without a job or anything she would be sort of isolated. Hard to make friends outside of the marine corp circle. So, if she got mixed up in something bad, it would be difficult to get out maybe. I wonder what the story was with the "large SUV" next to her car.

Bolded by me respectfully,

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/04/19/woman-pleads-not-guilty-in-death-of-marines-wife/

Lance Cpl. Cory Killgore, who was deployed to Afghanistan seven months ago.

The article is from this month. But we don't know if the 7 months is rounded up or rounded down.

He may have been on a 12 month tour. But it's possible that he may have been on a shorter tour (for example, my own son will be redeploying but his next tour will not be as long as 12 months but it will be longer than 6 months).

I would assume it's a 12 month tour. JMHO.

If she filed in CA from what I'm reading there is a 6 month wait time to file.

I don't know about how to file a divorce in CA, but when I filed for a divorce decades ago from my first husband we had to be separated for 6 months before I could file.

I agree that in order for the divorce to proceed while he is deployed he would have to sign a waiver on having been served with divorce papers.

At this point in time I don't know if he had discussed this with her and agreed to let the divorce proceed or not. But if he hadn't, I am not sure that he would have had time to respond to being served divorce papers if he had in fact received them at all yet. It was only 4 days since she filed to when she went missing. With him being in Afghanistan I'm not sure how the serving of papers works. But I think, it's possible (and this is just from memory) that you can get a military authority to serve the papers but the deployed service member has to consent to be served.

It is very difficult to get a divorce while a service member is deployed. It's so much easier to wait until they get home. JMHO. As an aside, I've seen papers served more than a couple of times for divorce while the soldier was standing on the parade field as soon as they landed from a deployment.

Just my thoughts. JMHO.

So what I have been able to gather is the Louis R Perez (aka Ivan) is in a relationship with Dee (the owner of the home). She is his sex slave. Dee has 2 sex slaves of her own, one of which is Lopez. So my impression is that both Dee and Jessica are ugly as crap. Then Kilgore comes around and posses a threat because she is young and beautiful. I feel at this point is when Dee gets worried that her "Master Ivan" is going to stray and she may be replaced, and Jessica Lopez being Dee's slave decides to eliminate the competition from this group. Dee is currently pregnant with "Master Ivans" baby and may be feeling less of a slave for him. I do think Master Ivan is guilty as crap of being a cheating pig, but don't think he has anything to do with Kilgores disappearance. I think Jessica did this on her own but her mind set was trying to protect her master..Dee

Just a thought.

No one needed to have worry about Brittany Killgore usurping their place with Perez. Within weeks, she was leaving California and returning home to Missouri; it was no secret in the community.

Was Brittany working anywhere or going to school or anything? I havent seen any mention of what she did.

Hi, PrairieWind. There is some indication that she was thinking about taking online or extension college courses. Perhaps as long ago as mid December, she added a "like" to this mention of spousal assistance for military spouses:

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150411671516008&id=7746941007

At that point at least, it seems likely that she was still thinking of enrolling as a military wife.

Hi, PrairieWind, I think that "the sex thing" is somehow present here. What I don't yet see is an indication that some formal sexual lifestyle encounter (for, instance, submission or "gifting") was a factor. What Killgore told her grandmother is, I think, significant: She was supposed to go out on a cruise with Perez and his girlfriend, who, by all indications, is Lopez; but then the girlfriend withdrew--for unstated reasons. To me, that sounds like Lopez refused to go on her own birthday celebration because of anger, most likely anger towards one or more of the other people invited. By definition, dominatrixs do not deal with anger in prudent ways.

I don't believe Lopez was Perez's gf, but her landlord. From the article:

Perez does have a girlfriend — Lopez’s 36-year-old female roommate who owns the one-story house in which they have all lived in at one time.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012...ay-hold-clues-to-marine-wifes/?page=2#article

Just a thought.

We think alike. I think this is how it went down too.

Jumping in for the first time :newhere:. I am a Marine wife who left Camp Pendleton 2 years ago after being raised in the area since childhood. This has hit close to home due to my familiarity of the area and because of the military connection that surrounds this case. After reading all the posts I don't have much new information to add except for a website and Facebook observation. I did track down LP aka "Ivan" on another BDSM website that I haven't seen released in the media reports yet. Unfortunately in order to see his profile on BMEhookups you have to be a paid member. His screen name on BME is the same as his "Alpha Slaves" on the other site linked in one of the above posts. His profile picture is of him standing over 'Dee' and she's kneeling while looking up at him.

"Ivan" also has a profile on collarme that is visible. There is one picture of him and a well detailed introduction.

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/57104/details.htm

Note: you do have to verify your age by typing it in before you can enter the site.

As for the Facebook observation I was wondering if anyone else noticed on BW's Timeline this area where she answered four questions between April 20, 2011 and June 3, 2011? The first question asks, "If you could have any superpower, what would it be?". Her answers along with 'invisibility' and 'magic' included, 'unlimited sex', and to 'cause orgasm by touch'. Her about me section also states she's interested in women and men. Granted this could all be coincidence, she could very well be beginning to explore her sexuality like all women do. I just found it interesting considering the lifestyle Lopez and Perez have been found to live.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back