GUILTY CA - Brittany Killgore, 22, Fallbrook, 13 April 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No one needed to have worry about Brittany Killgore usurping their place with Perez. Within weeks, she was leaving California and returning home to Missouri; it was no secret in the community.

Wasn't it only a temporary trip? To see her sister's new baby?

Jumping in for the first time :newhere:. I am a Marine wife who left Camp Pendleton 2 years ago after being raised in the area since childhood. This has hit close to home due to my familiarity of the area and because of the military connection that surrounds this case. After reading all the posts I don't have much new information to add except for a website and Facebook observation. I did track down LP aka "Ivan" on another BDSM website that I haven't seen released in the media reports yet. Unfortunately in order to see his profile on BMEhookups you have to be a paid member. His screen name on BME is the same as his "Alpha Slaves" on the other site linked in one of the above posts. His profile picture is of him standing over 'Dee' and she's kneeling while looking up at him.

"Ivan" also has a profile on collarme that is visible. There is one picture of him and a well detailed introduction.

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/57104/details.htm

Note: you do have to verify your age by typing it in before you can enter the site.

As for the Facebook observation I was wondering if anyone else noticed on BW's Timeline this area where she answered four questions between April 20, 2011 and June 3, 2011? The first question asks, "If you could have any superpower, what would it be?". Her answers along with 'invisibility' and 'magic' included, 'unlimited sex', and to 'cause orgasm by touch'. Her about me section also states she's interested in women and men. Granted this could all be coincidence, she could very well be beginning to explore her sexuality like all women do. I just found it interesting considering the lifestyle Lopez and Perez have been found to live.

WELCOME ROSE13!!!!! :seeya:

Wasn't it only a temporary trip? To see her sister's new baby?

No, it wasn't a temporary trip away the Camp Pendleton area. Brittany had shipped most of her belongings home and had the rest packed. On Face Book, she wrote that she didn't know where she would wind up. There is absolutely no indication that she had any intention to return to a military base to which her husband or ex-husband would be returning.

The idea of a sex slave conspiracy generates tabloid stories, but as of now, there is no reason to make this case wider or more gruesome than it presently seems.

Jumping in for the first time :newhere:. I am a Marine wife who left Camp Pendleton 2 years ago after being raised in the area since childhood. This has hit close to home due to my familiarity of the area and because of the military connection that surrounds this case. After reading all the posts I don't have much new information to add except for a website and Facebook observation. I did track down LP aka "Ivan" on another BDSM website that I haven't seen released in the media reports yet. Unfortunately in order to see his profile on BMEhookups you have to be a paid member. His screen name on BME is the same as his "Alpha Slaves" on the other site linked in one of the above posts. His profile picture is of him standing over 'Dee' and she's kneeling while looking up at him.

"Ivan" also has a profile on collarme that is visible. There is one picture of him and a well detailed introduction.

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/57104/details.htm

Note: you do have to verify your age by typing it in before you can enter the site.

As for the Facebook observation I was wondering if anyone else noticed on BW's Timeline this area where she answered four questions between April 20, 2011 and June 3, 2011? The first question asks, "If you could have any superpower, what would it be?". Her answers along with 'invisibility' and 'magic' included, 'unlimited sex', and to 'cause orgasm by touch'. Her about me section also states she's interested in women and men. Granted this could all be coincidence, she could very well be beginning to explore her sexuality like all women do. I just found it interesting considering the lifestyle Lopez and Perez have been found to live.

Thanks, Rose13, and welcome! I had seen that Brittany was interested in both men and women before, but I hadn't read her answer to that question, for which we owe you thanksl. It should be remembered, of course, that Brittany and her husband were apparently married and living together at that time. For relative newlyweds, such orgasmic thoughts might not be that unusual.

Welcome Rose13.

Glad you joined WS and are posting with us :)

I did go to your link. JMHO but that looks very much like a barracks room he is sitting in doesn't it? Off topic but just something I noted.

Again welcome!

hmmm thanks Rose13 for mentioning what she had put on facebook....I thought she may have stumbled in with ithese people not really knowing the full extent of what they were into.

BUT now I am back to my original chain of thought......she was or was to be a sex slave and was by far prettier than the other girl............jealousy!

Welcome Rose13.

Glad you joined WS and are posting with us :)

I did go to your link. JMHO but that looks very much like a barracks room he is sitting in doesn't it? Off topic but just something I noted.

Again welcome!

Ya it appears to be a barracks room, but the profile also shows he has been on that website since 2004. So anytime in the last 8 years you could have been in a school with marine corps that would have required him to stay in a barracks.

:tyou: for such a warm welcoming HollyBlue, Chanler, and Kat! I'm glad to be here!

Chanler I agree with that. They were fairly new in their marriage so it is possible her answers were merely a reflection of the lovely newlywed phase. It can also mean she had the signs of a high sexual appetite which she didn't start exploring until he deployed; one her husband obviously couldn't fill. A beautiful, young girl from a small town left alone in the big city for the first time has the potential to unleash all sorts of things.

During deployments your life is mainly lived on the internet. You have to be available at all times in case the person deployed snags some online time or finally has signal. There's also the sexual connection that's kept through trading pictures, e-mails, ect. Maybe during these sexual sessions over the internet she became curious, started browsing, and came across a lifestyle that interested her? If he's been deployed for 7 months I wonder at which point their marriage became strained. I've gone through two 12 month deployments, as much as you want to understand as a wife, it's hard not to have some rifts between you and your husband while he's away. She could very well have started feeling resentful. She was taken away from her family and friends and left in an area where she practically knew no one. I could see that causing a 21-22 year old to act out.

He graduated from bootcamp in April of 2010. After bootcamp you're sent to schooling for your particular job that ranges in time. I'd estimate 2-3 months (not quite sure). That puts him at relocating to California between June and July of 2010. Before you deploy you're also sent to train for an extended period of time. That leaves BW with less then a year spent in a new place with her new husband. Recipe for disaster if you ask me.

Kat it definitely does and I'd bet good money on it that it is! I also noticed that he was last on that site April 13, 2012... the last day BW was seen alive. Hmmmm...

Revampz I have a similar train of thought in regards to what I think had happened. I believe it was either jealousy that allegedly caused Lopez to commit murder OR the death was accidental caused by a BDSM act that may or may not have occurred. Either way I'm fairly certain she was a willing participant and this wasn't some random act on a stranger.

I'm curious to see if they'll release how she came to know LP. His job in the military is very different then what her husband does. It's not like she was introduced to him while visiting her husband at his job. I don't see how she could have met a 45 year old man on such a big base at random. The only theories that make sense to me is that she met him over the internet or through Lopez. How she would have met Lopez too is a mystery. Sure they lived one mile apart, and I know this is going to sound very judgmental, but to me Lopez doesn't fit the description of someone I'd think BW would hang out with. Craigslist casual encounters perhaps?

Hi Rose, nice to have you aboard. I think you raise a good question about how Brittany met these people initially. That will likely explain a lot of what the relationship was. Right now, I don't think we have any information on how they met and how long Brittany had known them.

Well I am sure this is stating the obvious but I just read that Louis Perez was just charged with murder. I guess the truth will be told and is yet to come. RIP Bittany.

This case is probably going to be a *weird* once we get the details. JMHO

http://fandaily.info/slider/photos-dee-minote-twisted2plusyou-is-louis-ray-perez-girlfriend/

Just a blog article but it contains pictures of Dee and LP as well as some quotes from the BDSM site profiles they belonged to.

Something new on that blog I hadn't read yet was that investigators said the rifle LP is accused of stealing was stolen from a man in February. I was under the impression he stole it from base? That's a pretty serious rifle, I didn't know any civilian could own one.

http://fandaily.info/slider/photos-dee-minote-twisted2plusyou-is-louis-ray-perez-girlfriend/

Just a blog article but it contains pictures of Dee and LP as well as some quotes from the BDSM site profiles they belonged to.

Something new on that blog I hadn't read yet was that investigators said the rifle LP is accused of stealing was stolen from a man in February. I was under the impression he stole it from base? That's a pretty serious rifle, I didn't know any civilian could own one.

ay :sigh: this is going to be a *weird* one for sure.

The issue of the stolen rifle has been confusing mostly I think because the articles havnt been very clear. They have described the rifle as an AR15, which is a civilian version of the military M16, meaning it is only capable of semi-automatic fire. However they said it was stoelen from the base. Which sort of implied an actual M16, which would be illigal for a civilian to possess. But now it seems to be saying the rifle was indeed an AR15 but stolen from someone on base. So I assume some marine just owned an AR15 personally and Perez stole it. AR15's are legal mostly places, not sure about California.

It doesnt sound like the weapon theft is in anyway related to this crime. However, it does say something about Perez. While he didnt have any criminal record before this, normal law abiding people dont steal assault weapons or firearms of any kind. Firearm theft is a major crime, often related to arms trafficing or the drug trade. I dont think Brittany was involved in any of that, but I do think that she got mixed up with people that were dangerous, whether she realized it or not.

AR15 are available to buy:

http://www.google.com/products/cata...XY2AWtt5GCBw&sqi=2&ved=0CEoQ8wIwAw#ps-sellers

Thanks for clarifying PrairieWind and Ransom! I'm not familiar with guns at all, now that makes much more sense to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back