DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead:

i just don't get it

:banghead:

I think Blue asked something like that a few times and he didn't have a answer so maybe he doesn't feel like he has anything to add. Dunno :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure why I feel this way, but maybe something is happening now, like right now, that will bring a close to this case? One can only hope.
Something seems strange.

Anything in particular or just a feeling?

I think Blue asked something like that a few times and he didn't have a answer so maybe he doesn't feel like he has anything to add. Dunno :(

doesn't have anything to add??? i think Bryces state of mind is KEY to the investigation. his silence on the matter speaks volumes to me. :shakehead:

@ dragracerz

SD was said to have been planning to move out of shared appt in beginning of Oct, is that true?

And, BL was said to have known that SD was moving out prior to his road trip, is that true?

TIA

wish it would get answered...seems to be constantly overlooked, why?

doesn't have anything to add??? i think Bryces state of mind is KEY to the investigation. his silence on the matter speaks volumes to me. :shakehead:

No no no. I definitely think there is more don't get me wrong. But from what I understood from his earlier post SD is keeping his mouth shut so he may not have the info. Might be just as frustrated or .....

OK ....Reading the very first thread....I have a bit Better understanding of the "being evicted " from the dorm........which had been reported as such from kcra.com sept 4th

It was confirmed by Dragracerz thread #1 page 25 that BL was "NOT EVICTED' from his dorm..
Either ex roommate was misquoted in media or the 'something that happened' between exroomie and BL got misconstrued along the way.

My apologies to dragracerz for my posting before reading the facts from yourself....and re-learning myself not to 100% trust the media...and their reporting.....but that is really all we have to go on sometimes.

Is there any way I can catch all Dragracerz posts without going through all the threads? I don't want to keep posting inaccuracies or asking too many already answered questions from a sort of newby jumping in half way....Thank you

.... hoping for good news soon.

tell me you weren't driving when you snapped the pic! :cop:

I was....but in my defense I was on the 91 freeway on a Saturday afternoon. (To call it a parking lot would be an understatement.) I watched Bryce's billboard rotate through 3 full times before I moved an inch.

OK ....Reading the very first thread....I have a bit Better understanding of the "being evicted " from the dorm........which had been reported as such from kcra.com sept 4th

It was confirmed by Dragracerz thread #1 page 25 that BL was "NOT EVICTED' from his dorm..
Either ex roommate was misquoted in media or the 'something that happened' between exroomie and BL got misconstrued along the way.

My apologies to dragracerz for my posting before reading the facts from yourself....and re-learning myself not to 100% trust the media...and their reporting.....but that is really all we have to go on sometimes.

Is there any way I can catch all Dragracerz posts without going through all the threads? I don't want to keep posting inaccuracies or asking too many already answered questions from a sort of newby jumping in half way....Thank you

.... hoping for good news soon.

Find one of his posts, left click on the circle next to his name, a drop down menu will open, select 'Find all posts by dragracerz'.

Anything in particular or just a feeling?

Just a feeling. I don't think I'm psychic or anything.
Just a feeling that LE may have info that we don't know about.
Maybe I'm trying to boost my hope mobile!

IMO he doesn't care for this site very much. JMO

At this point I think our trip will need to be postponed since I'm missing 2 people and for safety reasons we need at least 4 or 5 and we need to be able to cover a lot of ground.

I've gotten a lot of interest for next week and I pray that either he will be found before then or people will be able to do next week with so much advance notice.

If something changes in the next few hours I'm still up for tomorrow but were suppose to leave in 15 or so hours and o still don't have a full car. :((

At this point I think our trip will need to be postponed since I'm missing 2 people and for safety reasons we need at least 4 or 5 and we need to be able to cover a lot of ground.

I've gotten a lot of interest for next week and I pray that either he will be found before then or people will be able to do next week with so much advance notice.

If something changes in the next few hours I'm still up for tomorrow but were suppose to leave in 15 or so hours and o still don't have a full car. :((

I can make it next Sunday but not Saturday. The hubster gave up golf tomorrow for me so I can't ask again.

I personally think so but others might think we're a little um....nosy. Nah - that can't be.

Hmm I guess we kinda are nosey hahaha. Too bad if it solves the case its for the greater good! I think in these cases any one small detail can break a case wide open.

Problem is I think in some of these cases the detail may be very nefarious you know? Which leads it to either never coming out or late. Not even talking about Bryce...just what I've seen in the past.

Okay guys stop talking about other posters and what they may or may not be thinking.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I can make it next Sunday but not Saturday. The hubster gave up golf tomorrow for me so I can't ask again.

Really sorry!! Had a full car confirmed yesterday and they slowly dropped off today. Wish it would have happened sooner because I had another avenue to get people but now at 8pm I dunno if I can make it happen!

The one I saw was identical. (I took a photo but it wasn't as good as I was in the farthest lane away from it.)

I believe the website on the electronic billboards should be "www.4themissing.net" and not .com! sarx can confirm but if this is what all the electronic billboards are stating someone needs to fix in a hurry.:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc