CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everybody - Cat asked me to take a look at some of the recent events in this thread. What a web, huh?

The radio show is a good tool for exploring some information and asking questions, but generally, we do not link to Tricia's radio shows for verification of information. Tricia has many shows that allow her guests and our posters to discuss information that, for a variety of reasons, is not allowed at Websleuths. Sometimes, for a case related show, we will start a discussion thread during the show and then lock the thread after the show is over. There is a thread in the Parking Lot for the show that some have expressed interest in, right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197084&page=3&highlight=McStay

Hope that helps and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Salem

Hi Everybody - Cat asked me to take a look at some of the recent events in this thread. What a web, huh?

The radio show is a good tool for exploring some information and asking questions, but generally, we do not link to Tricia's radio shows for verification of information. Tricia has many shows that allow her guests and our posters to discuss information that, for a variety of reasons, is not allowed at Websleuths. Sometimes, for a case related show, we will start a discussion thread during the show and then lock the thread after the show is over. There is a thread in the Parking Lot for the show that some have expressed interest in, right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197084&page=3&highlight=McStay

Hope that helps and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Salem

I love that it is said on this show
"If you want to disappear and it turns into a true crime case, forget about it. The members of Websleuths will find you." :)

If Bryce is hiding out intentionally, we will find him!

In regards to both BL's room mates......both have said he was on a certain path....
SD... "saving his soul" going to change his ways..."I think he has gone to find himself, he doesn't want be found" .....that speaks volumes to me.
NC(ex roomie)... "Bryce party'd harder than most" , got evicted out of his dorm, seemingly BL was on a certain path before he moved to his new school....according to his ex roomie.

I need to say the I am not trying to paint BL in a bad light ,just trying to grasp an insight into his personality....his wants in life.....I don't want to offend anyone at all....just searching for truths.

I know in a year a lot can happen and change ones way ,for the better...so I'm not saying BL is still either a party animal or anything bad....and there is nothing wrong in being a party animal either....you can still party hard without it being destructive to yourself or those around you........

Sorry for re-hashing BL's past antics but they are very relevant to his state of present mind....

IMO ...I still feel very strongly that he went up to the cell tower out of moodiness towards his flatmates taking away car keys,...can't get to finish with his Girlfriend.....his Mum's persistent(to him) phone calls,he was not answering any of his Sister's texts and calls before the accident.....the LE well being check....he may have been feeling cornered.....and all he could do was leave on his own accord.
The ping and road side assistance were the things that got him allocated....so if he was head strong on a location to begin with and these were the things that found him....he certainly got rid of them fast....
I believe he could have been circling the area to see what/who was about so he could dump the car...

There are a few on WS who have already written the same sort of ideas as mine....and it could help really help to find out where he physically is now..... from leaving Castaic.... his state of mind is relevant....from all sides, BL's family and his friends.....we can only go by that and DRGZR's real and very very relevant posts ,and most articles(not all articles,due to bad reporting) from Media.

BL seems like a 'soul searcher' ..... and if only he is doing that and not in any trouble or worse......

I agree. And in fairness to B's parents who, like all good parents, were concerned and trying to give B the separation, thus the junior college away from home, he desired. Understandably they'd be concerned if incidents (beside the legal pot trouble) were made known to them (like the dorm example which is new to me). It's very difficult to watch somebody, especially your kid, spiral out of control and just sit and watch them do it. Almost impossible. Also explains why B's mom would be phoning him at 2:00 a.m. in the morning.
At this point, I doubt LE cares what B's involvements are (not that B's parents would know anyway) to punish him; they just want to locate him imo.

The suicidal angle is a possibility but other possibilities exist imo. Background knowledge, that we aren't privy too, is crucial in order to help LE figure this out.
Bryce is very young and can overcome almost any problem (that I can imagine anyway) he's facing so far.

We're grinding fast to a stall w/o new info in this case. JMO

So glad Klaas will soon have reps at ground zero and organize search!!!

Was just driving home from a Birthday party and, while sitting in typical 91 freeway traffic, looked up just in time to catch a glimpse of Bryce's smiling face on a Lamar electric billboard on the border of Orange and Riverside counties. So happy to see that they aren't only showing his information along I5. A lot of people sit in heavy traffic along the 91 freeway so that billboard will get a lot of eyes looking at it. Whoever was able to solicit their help, it was a great move!

I agree. And in fairness to B's parents who, like all good parents, were concerned and trying to give B the separation, thus the junior college away from home, he desired. Understandably they'd be concerned if incidents (beside the legal pot trouble) were made known to them (like the dorm example which is new to me). It's very difficult to watch somebody, especially your kid, spiral out of control and just sit and watch them do it. Almost impossible. Also explains why B's mom would be phoning him at 2:00 a.m. in the morning.
At this point, I doubt LE cares what B's involvements are (not that B's parents would know anyway) to punish him; they just want to locate him imo.

The suicidal angle is a possibility but other possibilities exist imo. Background knowledge, that we aren't privy too, is crucial in order to help LE figure this out.
Bryce is very young and can overcome almost any problem (that I can imagine anyway) he's facing so far.
What "dorm incident" are you referring to? I must have missed it. TIA

14 posts to go until we're back to normal margins.

Post people post! :giggle:

wow I had just copied all those posts to comment on. VERY interesting,....how in the world would he have known both?

I keep going back and forth, back and forth.....now I am back to a Bryce who wanted to and did disappear......willingly.

I'm sorry, could you clarify your post? Known both of what?

(or if I missed something due to deleted posts, you can just say that too)....not sure if I'm just not understanding what you're saying or if I missed something a la cat fancier's post.

I may have to edit my last post as I don't think that BL has a sister!......oops

Sorry I was reading the PDF timeline and posts as written from DRZ and it says....his sister...I took it to mean BL's....

I'm sorry, could you clarify your post? Known both of what?

(or if I missed something due to deleted posts, you can just say that too)....not sure if I'm just not understanding what you're saying or if I missed something a la cat fancier's post.

It is a forbidden topic.

:denied:

I may have to edit my last post as I don't think that BL has a sister!......oops

Sorry I was reading the PDF timeline and posts as written from DRZ and it says....his sister...I took it to mean BL's....

I believe it has been stated that BL has a half sister.

also, BL's ex roomie was at the same college - was last year & this was supposed to be his 2nd year at Sierra. just an FYI if you're editing :)

Photo of billboard from FB page:

https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net...20/1391865_10201545255627594_1619883618_n.jpg

1391865_10201545255627594_1619883618_n.jpg

Great, now all of your posts are going to be deleted and we are going to be stuck with abnormal margins indefinitely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535