CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question Was his family there at this crash area?

I don't either, and with his behavior beforehand, breaking up with girlfriend, acting 'weird' in others' opinion, I think there was a plan.

I'd still love to see what the area would look like just before sunrise. I know you all are going further north, but if any locals can get out to the crash site and video what Bryce would have seen at 4:30-5:30 am that would be great! I think if we all had a sense of what Bryce could have seen in the dark it would give us a better idea of his thought process post accident.

Personally I believe he is in another car with someone!

Id be very curious to know what he told the GF.
I, too would like to know. As far as I know that hasn't been disclosed. IMO it could be very telling. I would also be curious to know what the roomies take is on the situation now that BL has been missing for 6 weeks or so. It has been my own opinion all along that the roomie holds the missing piece of the puzzle.

....but when the roomie spoke out, everyone was very critical, iirc........

:banghead:

There was consistent damage to the drivers side of the SUV as well. I have the pics in a large zip file and will need to extract on to post, however it looks very similar to the passenger side.

Yes, Sheriff's were entering the park on 8/30 at roughly 5:30 am to do some training exercises and were met by the employee who told them he had found the vehicle.

Amanda is going to Buttonwillow to "poke" around the area, if there are any male volunteers willing to go with her, it would be appreciated, for safety.
I am against the $$$ thing, as I feel it may not be safe to do so. YES, someone who speaks Spanish is a plus (or at least understands it).

This morning the laptop and cell phone were returned 0700am PST. I am having the laptop reevaluated by an independent computer forensics expert (former LE)
STILL NO RECORDS FROM AT&T wtf !
I saw someone poster their husband works for AT&T on here, could he get info any faster ?????
We are looking for printed texts sent and received from 8/25-8/30 as well as pinged cell locations. This WILL NOT conclude a route traveled but will show when and where phone was in use

The map I posted with bloodhound route SHOULD START at where vehicle was found

The path drawn is inaccurate - I was in a hurry to post something to better clarify and even if I post revised version, the "old" one is still on here

The first set of dogs findings were RULED OUT BY LE as they followed human scent

Second dogs (bloodhounds) were brought in with Bryce's shoes/socks that were properly collected by GF as instructed by LE. That is the path they feel is accurate
I do not , however, know why it took them a week to bring in the second dogs ????

@ Dragraczer

I recall you had some non-LE searches going on in Buttonwillow a couple weeks ago. Was there any information that they were able to supply you with that Amanda can follow up on if she goes?

Amanda...PLEASE BE SAFE and a male in the group would be excellent!

The GF and roommate were interviewed by LE more than once.

I spoke with roommate for almost 2 hours personally, and he said that the "promises" he had mentioned were that the two of them were going to "clean up their act" and work out, do good in school etc.
Personally I find it hard to believe that making those "promises" public wouldn't be at the top of the list while being interviewed, or tweeting on Twitter etc.
<modsnip>
Either way, after 2 hours of talking in circles, I didn't have any more information than I had before the phone call.
I am in no way accusing him of anything, I just feel that he, as the roommate, should or does know more than he is telling.

I am also going to alert a mod as soon as I post this to make sure this post is within the rules

@ Dragraczer

I recall you had some non-LE searches going on in Buttonwillow a couple weeks ago. Was there any information that they were able to supply you with that Amanda can follow up on if she goes?

Amanda...PLEASE BE SAFE and a male in the group would be excellent!

There was a few conflicting stories that came back from that Buttonwillow trip that I don't want to elaborate on but Amanda is aware of those stories and she has a good plan as how to execute this trip.

I don't want to elaborate on the last trip because it has no use as nothing was verified and will only create useless speculation - Hope you understand

There was a few conflicting stories that came back from that Buttonwillow trip that I don't want to elaborate on but Amanda is aware of those stories and she has a good plan as how to execute this trip.

I don't want to elaborate on the last trip because it has no use as nothing was verified and will only create useless speculation - Hope you understand

As long as she's in the loop...I totally understand.

There was consistent damage to the drivers side of the SUV as well. I have the pics in a large zip file and will need to extract on to post, however it looks very similar to the passenger side.

Yes, Sheriff's were entering the park on 8/30 at roughly 5:30 am to do some training exercises and were met by the employee who told them he had found the vehicle.

Amanda is going to Buttonwillow to "poke" around the area, if there are any male volunteers willing to go with her, it would be appreciated, for safety.
I am against the $$$ thing, as I feel it may not be safe to do so. YES, someone who speaks Spanish is a plus (or at least understands it).

This morning the laptop and cell phone were returned 0700am PST. I am having the laptop reevaluated by an independent computer forensics expert (former LE)
STILL NO RECORDS FROM AT&T wtf !
I saw someone poster their husband works for AT&T on here, could he get info any faster ?????
We are looking for printed texts sent and received from 8/25-8/30 as well as pinged cell locations. This WILL NOT conclude a route traveled but will show when and where phone was in use

The other side of the vehicle would be interesting, as from what we see in the 2 pics posted, the driver side mirror is in tact & the rear fin over the window as well. Also the antennae is still in tact, as well as the roof & hood. IMO this is all strongly indicative of a vehicle that has not completely rolled over 360 degrees.

snipped for brevity- I am sorry, I don't understand that? umm....they followed human scent.... as opposed to what?

From what I am told, there are 3 typed of SAR dogs,

1. SAR dogs that follow any human scent to find people (eg. find multiple people in an avalanche or other tragedy)

2. Bloodhounds (or other breeds) that specifically search for 1 persons scent (Bryce in this case going off scent from shoes/socks)

3. Cadaver dogs that search for bodies (scent of decomposing human remains)

1st search was with dogs in group 1, second search was with dogs from group 2
Team Amber brought a group 3 dog

Hope this helps you understand. Maybe Trackergd or sarx can elaborate on this. I am only using the information I was given and researched

The other side of the vehicle would be interesting, as from what we see in the 2 pics posted, the driver side mirror is in tact & the rear fin over the window as well. Also the antennae is still in tact, as well as the roof & hood. IMO this is all strongly indicative of a vehicle that has not completely rolled over 360 degrees.

at 15 I rolled my dad's truck, damage on both side but not to roof, the driver side mirror never moved an inch and it was not totaled either. Guess it depends on the terrain and how it rolled.

I know this is not comparing apples to apples but here is a pic of an earlier model Toyota that barrel rolled on pavement and didn't have extensive damage to roof or hood

THIS IS NOT BRYCES CAR

Attachments

• toyota rolled.jpg
    toyota rolled.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors