CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is Bryce's SUV? I haven't read that there's a problem with older cars airbags becoming inoperative. How old is "older" where this becomes a problem?

Never heard of that either. Think it was a 2003. 10 years.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I too thought it was described as a 2003 and tan.

looking at the pictures and Dragz confirming that the damage to the car is consistent with multiple rolls, IF he was in the car I really don't see how he could have gone to the water and then walked all the way down to the lower lagoon. That's a serious accident. You don't just walk away from something like that as if nothing happened.

on the other hand, Maybe he wasn't in the car and this was part of a big plan to start over.

I still believe he is some where near the lake. No matter how much I try to see him differently, I keep going back to him being a 19 year old kid that is close with his parents. I can't see him disappearing like this and not leaving a clue to let them know he's alive. That or a possible psychotic break.

Glad to hear they might be going back to the lake. I'll keep my eyes out for an announcement and hopefully I'll be able to go help.

looking at the pictures and Dragz confirming that the damage to the car is consistent with multiple rolls, IF he was in the car I really don't see how he could have gone to the water and then walked all the way down to the lower lagoon. That's a serious accident. You don't just walk away from something like that as if nothing happened.

on the other hand, Maybe he wasn't in the car and this was part of a big plan to start over.

I still believe he is some where near the lake. No matter how much I try to see him differently, I keep going back to him being a 19 year old kid that is close with his parents. I can't see him disappearing like this and not leaving a clue to let them know he's alive. That or a possible psychotic break.

Glad to hear they might be going back to the lake. I'll keep my eyes out for an announcement and hopefully I'll be able to go help.

I agree, except that even if he had some sort of psychotic break, I doubt he has the resources to remain "hidden" or on the run. My feelings are that he never made it out of the lake area, unless he purposely and sanely left with a plan in place. But nothing leading up to the disappearance points to that, IMO.

In the last few hours, the thread has spun way off course.

Let's focus on Bryce and how to find him.

I still think the sighting in Oregon have some merit. Although we haven't heard much from that front in a week so maybe he caught wind? Maybe he's contacted a "friend" to help him out. I can't imagine he doesn't know anyone's #? I still think he was waiting in Buttonwillow for someone. Who why? Who knows yet. This has me beyond frustrated. I was feeling more confident until Dragz confirmed where the SUV was that he was health wise ok now I'm not so sure. :/ Bryce please contact someone one of us if you don't want to contact your family just let them know you are ok.

Almost seems to me there was a reason for being there... Or he had been there before.

In the last few hours, the thread has spun way off course.

Let's focus on Bryce and how to find him.

Of course, we're all only guessing at this point anyway, because clearly we don't have all of the evidence. But aside from that, please let me know how can we help him and/or his family the most right now?

Is there anything else to go on besides random "sightings" at this point???

No I was mapping out everything I'm gonna do today at the site.

From what Dragz told me the only new thing that's happened is that Klasskids is going to re-search castaic on the 19th and 20th. (please do not repost this on FB, it has not been released yet).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

KlaasKids going to re-search?? Oh? they were there before?How'd I miss that part. Now I do remember something about a P word ( those 'people' aren't discussable) coming in with some dog team.

So like where are they going to re- search? Like a do over? Where in the world did they search the first time? Like around the lake and lagoon thing? Or in the town?

So per mod, putting things aside that we can't talk about and we've re-hashed where the SUV landed (and were corrected by dragracerz) what are the theories?

I still believe he is alive. The accident may have been just that and it might have been the last straw. I think he was under a lot of pressure from family about (things) and school, school it self, making new friends, trying to fit in, new to area, grades, and so on. He may have been on a unplanned trip that his parents did not know about until he ran out of gas. The over protection of family was just to much and he decided to take off. He had to have had help and that is what he was waiting for in Buttonwillow. So where did he go?

The car was beige in colour .. from findbrycelaspisa.com

http://www.ibtimes.com/bryce-laspis...lamondre-deon-miles-not-laguna-niguel-college

Here's the article that explains the circumstances of the burning body found around the same time BL went missing.

Also they report BL has a tattoo on his left shoulder of Taurus bullhead with a Roman numeral. (Almost just got confused with another case so this info is just a repeat.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...missing-teen-mystery-20130913,0,6863170.story

The article above from Sept. 13 reports that a thorough search took place over two weeks time and BL was not found (obviously). The case was turned over to the Sheriff's homicide bureau. All news to me. Wonder why detectives jumped to homicide versus missing. They must have reasons.

Is it possible the other case could be connected in some way to BL as well?

Here's another picture of the upper lake area.
http://www.castaiclake.com/photogallery/Our_Favorites/images/ArialViewofUpperLakeMainRamp_jpg.jpg

Do the margins incorporate where BL's car was found?

Is it definite that BL's arrest involved pot?
Ten to thirty grams of something else would be much more serious.
Just wondering in order to gage how much trouble/concern it caused his parents.

So per mod, putting things aside that we can't talk about and we've re-hashed where the SUV landed (and were corrected by dragracerz) what are the theories?

I still believe he is alive. The accident may have been just that and it might have been the last straw. I think he was under a lot of pressure from family about (things) and school, school it self, making new friends, trying to fit in, new to area, grades, and so on. He may have been on a unplanned trip that his parents did not know about until he ran out of gas. The over protection of family was just to much and he decided to take off. He had to have had help and that is what he was waiting for in Buttonwillow. So where did he go?

i'm with you on this. as to where he is... i believe the one who *saved his soul* would have the best clue.

I honestly think that he just needed to get out of town..just drive and blow off steam. I've done this many times. The only place he could think to go was his parents. I think he really intended on going there. The address was on his phone GPS. I think he was not in the right state of mind and possibly an emotional wreck. Maybe his eyes were red from crying. It's quite possible that he was in Buttonwillow for so long sleeping and also dealing with his emotions and couldn't physically drive. From there it's a series of unfortunate events...

iMO, he didn't have a solid plan. He was driving(and not driving) trying to get his thoughts together, and most likely dealing with the side effects of coming down from the Vyvanse...which is possible what triggered this whole episode.

Since homicide took over though, I'm wondering if LE believes someone else may have pushed BL's vehicle and taken Bryce.

Isn't it odd the other incident was Sept 2? Was BL possibly nearby at that time? Could he have observed something?

So I went back up there today and there are definitely car tracks from the antennae 100 ft or so to the 15 ft dropoff. I dont see how the car could have gotten there unless there was someone inside driving it. There are parts that are fairly level along the way and I dont think it would have gotten to the dropoff without someone inside the car pushing the gas pedal. I took some pictures if people want them, I just need to figure where to upload them first. I also walked around the lake. Its a huge area and there is a lot of heavy thick chaparrel around the lake. If he went off trail and passed out or hurt himself, I think it would be very difficult for a helicopter or people on foot to see him. Also it sounds like 2 out of 3 sets of search dogs tracked him to the lake and then lost the scent. Which seems to indicate that he is in the lake, no?

3 people were arrested for the burning body murder.

Homicide are part of missing persons...the radio interview with Bryces Mum explained it a bit more..

Sorry can't do links from this tablet.

I'm trying to find anything related to the car,I think caught on camera that was in the same area as Bryce 5mins before/after crash??...... it is in thread 1 page 2 post #33 ....I'm looking at the fb pages now..

Can I ask a question that there's probably a very simple explanation to? If you look up BL on FB ( like what appears to be his page, not the find BL page) his pic is one of the missing flyers. ? Does someone else (mom, gf) have access and was able to change it? Sorry if y'all have been through this previously, I've been following piecemeal when I can.

Can I ask a question that there's probably a very simple explanation to? If you look up BL on FB ( like what appears to be his page, not the find BL page) his pic is one of the missing flyers. ? Does someone else (mom, gf) have access and was able to change it? Sorry if y'all have been through this previously, I've been following piecemeal when I can.

Yes, mom has access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member