CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Separate note... I'm posting this here and to my other Roseville/Rocklin area cases that I've been following. I'm heading out that way again Sat. evening. I'm not comfortable wandering around in the dark by myself, but I'll have hubby with me for most of the time. I'm also comfortable walking in populated areas and looking for posters and such. Is there anything that anyone might want me to look for, or do?

I tend to think Bryce was probably further in Southern CA when he disappeared, but I still wanted to ask.

I know this is an unreasonable and UNREALISTIC request, however, I would love to hear what the scuttlebutt is on campus. It just seems so odd to me that the roomies haven't come forward with more information (that the public is aware of anyway).

In any event, your offer is very kind and I hope you and your hubby have a safe and wonderful journey. :seeya:

Separate note... I'm posting this here and to my other Roseville/Rocklin area cases that I've been following. I'm heading out that way again Sat. evening. I'm not comfortable wandering around in the dark by myself, but I'll have hubby with me for most of the time. I'm also comfortable walking in populated areas and looking for posters and such. Is there anything that anyone might want me to look for, or do?

I tend to think Bryce was probably further in Southern CA when he disappeared, but I still wanted to ask.

BBM Now it's my turn to ask that you expand on this comment a little, if you wouldn't mind. TIA

Thanks Zwiebel. I appreciate your expanded thoughts. I bounce around so much on what I think has happened. I totally agree with you that it might be very hard for him to return at this point, whether it's physically, mentally, emotionally, or circumstances. I hope something helps him return.

I agree with Zwiebel. Well said. I think what Zwiebel is trying to say in his heart of hearts as much as he would like to believe Bryce is still alive safe somewhere but under the circumstances surrounding Bryce's disappearance he believes he has died and we need to find him to bring home to his family.

Have all the searches already come to a halt? Castaic area is huge. Lake should be searched again. LE screwed up big time on McStay case by thinking the family left for a new life in Mexico. Sadly, I think LE screwed up here coming to a quick similar conclusion because they have too many cases and just moved on to the next.

More searches please!!!!!

I agree with Zwiebel. Well said. I think what Zwiebel is trying to say in his heart of hearts as much as he would like to believe Bryce is still alive safe somewhere but under the circumstances surrounding Bryce's disappearance he believes he has died and we need to find him to bring home to his family.

Have all the searches already come to a halt? Castaic area is huge. Lake should be searched again. LE screwed up big time on McStay case by thinking the family left for a new life in Mexico. Sadly, I think LE screwed up here coming to a quick similar conclusion because they have too many cases and just moved on to the next.

More searches please!!!!!

I have to agree with you and have felt the same for a long time. I wish they had the resources and time to search deeper in the lake.

If you do see a poster on display, it would be great to have a snap of it. I always think it is more powerful, somehow, to see a missing poster in situ.

I have heard that one was once spotted for Bob. We've never had single photo of his missing poster on display though.

I think most of the flyers are down now. I havent seen them at any of the establishments I use to see them at as of probably a month ago. As for ones placed on city property, those are taken down every weekend by the city and as far as I have seen have not been replaced for jeez, I want to say probably the same week the last weekend search happened without KlaasKids...so maybe 2 months ago.

I'm not going to get into this again but it was one of the many reasons people in our local area believed something was a miss. The family did not make any continued requests to locals and I think most people probably assumed he was found as not a lot of new info has been out there.

So most of the talk about what people will think of the signs are insignificant at this point. There may be one or 2 people who are still putting up flyers in the area, however they aren't in any area I have been.

As a matter of fact, I was at Granary Square yesterday... The area where the source of most of his sightings were and that had heavy flyers previously, did not have a single one I could see.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

@ Amanda - Thanks for the update. What's your feeling at this point of what happened to BL? What do you think was/is amiss? TIA

I think people always do presume someone is found, if they don't hear about them for a while. It is a problem.

Quester- I believe he left on his own now that more has come out. Originally I thought he was in the lake but after going to the scene many times myself, it doesnt seem realistic to me unless he commit suicide and weighted himself down in the lake.

I think that the conversation with KS where he was acting like he was on drugs has been key since it came out right after his accident. Dragz refuses to relay this info. I did ask KS but she very eloquently stated she didn't feel comfortable giving us that information since the family did not want to. Which I totally understand, however I don't understand why both Dragz and KL will not release this information. I actually think it may be more important than most of what we know sadly.

I think he gave some sort of indication that night that he was either going to commit suicide or leave. However that by no means he doesn't need to be found especially if he was making these decisions while under emotional or physical duress.

Most people that I have spoken to at this point feel pretty much the same way.

there is a lot of land around the lake to consider...besides just the lake itself
imvho

Quester- I believe he left on his own now that more has come out. Originally I thought he was in the lake but after going to the scene many times myself, it doesnt seem realistic to me unless he commit suicide and weighted himself down in the lake.

I think that the conversation with KS where he was acting like he was on drugs has been key since it came out right after his accident. Dragz refuses to relay this info. I did ask KS but she very eloquently stated she didn't feel comfortable giving us that information since the family did not want to. Which I totally understand, however I don't understand why both Dragz and KL will not release this information. I actually think it may be more important than most of what we know sadly.

I think he gave some sort of indication that night that he was either going to commit suicide or leave. However that by no means he doesn't need to be found especially if he was making these decisions while under emotional or physical duress.

Most people that I have spoken to at this point feel pretty much the same way.

It is so sad but in most tragedies murders, suicides, car accidents etc...drugs/ alcohol are involved, the culprit somehow someway. Drugs are the devil that's for sure. Destroys lives directly and indirectly. Destroys families. Turns good people who had futures into bad people. If you go to the jails and prisons and talk to the inmates 99.9 percent drugs were involved.

This just breaks my heart. I'm am just at a loss here and I pray Bryce's parents are doing OK especially Mom. I check FB regularly and haven't seen many posts from her. Can you imagine how bad she feels? How hard it must be for her to function throughout the day? To wake up in the morning not knowing where her child is? That is her only baby. I hope she stays strong and she doesn't hurt herself sometimes the pain can be so great she may at times want to end her life. Look what happened to poor Kslyfoxy mom. With all fairness us mothers out there know exactly what I'm talking about. We should show much love for Bryce's Mom. Do not judge her actions. Actually I don't know her but I am worried for her. May god please give her strength to carry on to find Bryce.

Holidays are here and it is the most difficult time of year especially when there is tragedy within a family. Suicide rate is the highest this time of year. The Laspisas need much love and support at this most difficult time. Please be kind and gentle.

We love you Karen and David Laspisa. We are all Gods children and will continue to pray for you and your Son.

yes, Whiteorchids, the Laspisa family definitely need our prayers and kind thoughts, no matter what the situation, as do all the missing families...although many of us are complete strangers, that have never experience such, we feel burdened for them...yet we can not even begin to fathom the heartache they are experiencing. imho

If you do see a poster on display, it would be great to have a snap of it...<<<snip for space
I love this phrase "have a snap of it"! What a wonderful choice of words!

Thinking of Bryce and his loved ones today - best wishes to you all.

[/B]

BBM Now it's my turn to ask that you expand on this comment a little, if you wouldn't mind. TIA

Sorry... nothing too exciting, I was just thinking since he was last confirmed seen in Buttonwillow (quite a bit further south), vehicle was found in Castaic, and it sounds like his last conversation with his Mom was in the Southern CA area somewhere. I don't really have a theory at this point, just basing my Southern CA comment on the limited info we do have.

If you do see a poster on display, it would be great to have a snap of it. I always think it is more powerful, somehow, to see a missing poster in situ.

I have heard that one was once spotted for Bob. We've never had single photo of his missing poster on display though.

Great idea! I'll do that if I see one. I know flyers tend to get taken down pretty quickly, sadly, but if they ARE still up anywhere a college campus seems a likely spot they might stay up.

I know this is an unreasonable and UNREALISTIC request, however, I would love to hear what the scuttlebutt is on campus. It just seems so odd to me that the roomies haven't come forward with more information (that the public is aware of anyway).

In any event, your offer is very kind and I hope you and your hubby have a safe and wonderful journey. :seeya:

Thanks! Hmmm I'm wondering if I should go to the college on Monday instead, when more students will likely be around. It's not very far from me and might be more useful. I'm normally pretty shy, but I can work on some good "conversation starters" between now and then. I'll have practice tonight trying to see if there's anything to see/hear on the Susan Jacobson or Stephen Pease cases. :) (Amandafest, I wish I had half your courage when it comes to talking to people!)

Mods - no worries, I'll ask for guidance if I do happen to hear anything and be sure it's postable here. I'm assuming a photo of a flyer/poster is acceptable if I find one, but I know anything I might hear would be more questionable.

I'm still holding out hope that Bryce is wandering dazed and confused somewhere. :) prayers for him and his family!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

I've had my head in the McStay case for the past week so I've been MIA here. Checking in. I was kind of hoping in my week absence that there was some news developing on Bryce. Obviously not.

Great idea! I'll do that if I see one. I know flyers tend to get taken down pretty quickly, sadly, but if they ARE still up anywhere a college campus seems a likely spot they might stay up.

After the candlelight vigil that I organized for Bryce at Sierra College, Bryce's friends and I posted Bryce's missing flyers all over campus. Hopefully they are still up there.

I too, have been stunned and completely preoccupied with the McStay case this past week. But I have not forgotten about Bryce.

Actually, on Friday night I had a vivid dream about him. In the dream he was safe and we had a wonderful conversation and he was so sweet, with that same great smile we see in pictures of him. I woke up so disappointed that it was just a dream.

Of course I am not a psychic or anything-- it was just a dream. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member