Recovered/Located CA - Cecil Knutson (dec'd), Dianna Bedwell (inj'd), Valley Ctr, 10 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is a Sand Crab News? Do they work with LE?
The turkey vulture at the end is strange.
If the gates are locked, does this person think Cecil and Dianna have a key?
Frankly I don't understand the "tantalizing breadcrumbs", unless this person is working in conjunction
with Law Enforcement or saw Cecil and Dianna there, I don't understand this. Really.
IMOO.

The pictures suggest they were taken after the recent rain, so fresh. Somebody taking a guess? No harm done, I think, who knows? I don't think I've heard of law enforcement making musical montages, more CSI-ish?

I think this guy saw the tire tracks and decided to associate them with the missing couple. However, it's an active station that probably gets regular maintenance checks. The gate keeps the honest folks out.

My guess is he's trying to drum up viewers to his site and videos and has nothing to do with the missing persons.

I think this guy saw the tire tracks and decided to associate them with the missing couple. However, it's an active station that probably gets regular maintenance checks. The gate keeps the honest folks out.

My guess is he's trying to drum up viewers to his site and videos and has nothing to do with the missing persons.

I recall during the Hannah Graham search, there were plethora of videos about the case, the timeline, of all sorts. Cases hit peoples' nerves so they try to help in their way or coat-tail. How do we determine the intent of posters here?

My husband said that the tread design to those tracks in that video is an aggressive tread, most likely for a pick up truck.
IMOO.

The turkey vulture at the end is strange.
If the gates are locked, does this person think Cecil and Dianna have a key?
Frankly I don't understand the "tantalizing breadcrumbs", unless this person is working in conjunction
with Law Enforcement or saw Cecil and Dianna there, I don't understand this. Really.
IMOO.

Strange, yes, but that's part of its appeal, I thought. I was figuring the bird for the producer's signature, a la "that's some bad hat, Harry". It is coyly cryptic. I'm assuming that they have a narrative for it that they don't yet feel they can responsibly put out there baldly.

It wasn't raining when they disappeared. Tire tracks in the mud wouldn't mean much of anything.

I think you're right. Somebody with too much time on their hands.

Strange, yes, but that's part of its appeal, I thought. I was figuring the bird for the producer's signature, a la "that's some bad hat, Harry". It is coyly cryptic. I'm assuming that they have a narrative for it that they don't yet feel they can responsibly put out there baldly.
I thought the vulture meant be on the lookout for circling vultures. Which imo is the only thing in the video that makes sense other than the MP poster stuffs.

IMOO.

Respectfully snipped...
The term "sand crab" is used by sailors when talking about civilian employees (federal employees) who work on base. This could be a newsletter for "sand crabs" I doubt it really means anything in this context, just FYI

Oh, n/m, I misunderstood the post I was quoting.

Have there been searches done / planned for this weekend??

I thought the vulture meant be on the lookout for circling vultures. Which imo is the only thing in the video that makes sense other than the MP poster stuffs.

In the description of the video, he wrote that turkey vultures were seen circling the area.

Respectfully snipped...
The term "sand crab" is used by sailors when talking about civilian employees (federal employees) who work on base. This could be a newsletter for "sand crabs" I doubt it really means anything in this context, just FYI

Ah, no wonder, I am an Army Brat, that's sailor talk.
I hadn't heard that expression before.
Learn something new every day! Thanks! :)

Turkey vultures are a large part of SoCal landscape.
It might not mean anything.
There are 25 or so that live in the palm trees on my street near Pasadena.

The son was in the local news here several years back from what I recall

The son was in the local news here several years back from what I recall

Yes, ex cop who along with his wife allegedly trashed a home they had in foreclosure. If I am recalling correctly?

Yes like they tried to get the bank to pay them 10k for the keys the bank said no, so they completely trashed it. I wanna say the wife was a real estate agent and he lost his job over it all?

Son Speaks with KMIR about Missing Couple
Kitty Alvarado, KMIR News /NBC, May 17, '15 2:36 am edt,
speaking to their son, who says they are not giving up and that volunteers showed up to search for them in the rain, in this most recent report.

"The main thing is to utilize all those resources and focus in the correct area and the challenge is is knowing where that correct area is,"

"He says department did give him some information but he can't disclose it, "they've asked me to keep that information private so that's what I'm doing."

Marked for map:

Vista Press (5/12)

"A parallel investigation is ongoing and specific details cannot be discussed at this time."

Son Speaks with KMIR about Missing Couple
Kitty Alvarado, KMIR News /NBC, May 17, '15 2:36 am edt,
speaking to their son, who says they are not giving up and that volunteers showed up to search for them in the rain, in this most recent report.

"The main thing is to utilize all those resources and focus in the correct area and the challenge is is knowing where that correct area is,"

"He says department did give him some information but he can't disclose it, "they've asked me to keep that information private so that's what I'm doing."

Marked for map:

Vista Press (5/12)

"A parallel investigation is ongoing and specific details cannot be discussed at this time."

This is exactly the kind of nonsense I can't understand. They want to find these people, they want volunteers to help, but they don't want to divulge information that would help locate them............what the hell does that mean ?

You know, a lot of these missing persons cases might be solved a lot quicker if there wasn't this weird oath of secrecy that goes on when it comes to LE. There are a LOT more eyes and ears out in the public than there are on the police force.

This is exactly the kind of nonsense I can't understand. They want to find these people, they want volunteers to help, but they don't want to divulge information that would help locate them............what the hell does that mean ?

You know, a lot of these missing persons cases might be solved a lot quicker if there wasn't this weird oath of secrecy that goes on when it comes to LE. There are a LOT more eyes and ears out in the public than there are on the police force.

Yeah, annoyed me too!!

I suspect if he is ex-LE he will be privy to information that he wouldn't be if he wasn't. Still, people are trying so hard to help, he should just keep schtum. My sister used to wind me right up singing "I know something you don't know, na na na na naaa naaa". Bugs me to this day...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89
Back