CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(above bolding by smart blonde)...

Yes, the death penalty is used in California. Just not as often as it should be.

And, this is one of those times that I pray it will be.

ITA with you. The lives this animal has ruined, the crimes, JAG offended over and over, can't be 'fixed'.............
CALIF taxes for searching and recovery, trial, housing him etc............
to pay these debts it must be DP..........
we can't afford to build and house all the monsters of the world.
It would be for the safety of good citizens!
JAG is a serial offender, how many victims has he raped and killed.
IMO Chelsea wasn't the first. :banghead:

Haven't been around much since the Scott Peterson days but I knew where to go. I'm here near the crime area, a mile or so from Mt. Woodson and about 10 miles from Rancho Bernardo. Thanks for all the blow-by-blow reporting and TravelBug firsthand info, took me a few days to catch up. I'm off today so maybe I can go get in the volunteer line.

Thoughts:

- with the amouint of beautiful flowing strawberry blonde hair, there has got to be some out there somewhere, and some on him or his belongings.
- bird's nests are a treasure trove of items, particularly the larger hawk species in this area - old and new items - LE check it out!
- if he was observed clipping his nails after "cleaning himself up", I'd like forensics to find those clippings.
- I sense they have at least a tiny bit of physical evidence related to Amber, trace of clothing remnant, ring, something undisputable.
- rain stirs up a lot around here - moves in fast and flows downhill. I lost my glasses in tall grass and rocks near a creek bed a few weeks ago and had 5 people and a metal detector looking for it. After a big downpour, they floated up and flowed down and the next week I walked out and looked down and they were right in front of my face abut 10 ft. from where I lost them.
- I have been google-earthing the area, panning in and out from the culd-e-sac and back to the houses, down the ravines, angling and I just get sick at my stomach for the parents.
- yes, more bodily fluids than blood indicate incredibly foul play.

Thanks for still being here guys, I knew where to go to get the most accurate information, hypothesis, and validated news.

What the heck on the hush on this guy? Where's his friends, previous girlfriends (if any), teachers, employers, family members??? SPEAK UP! Where was this guy Friday, Saturday, Sunday ... where did he sleep? Does he smoke, drink, have a favorite soda? Where did he noursih himself, clean himself, warm himself, poop, pee....? Laundry, food, gas receipts, vehicle, tire tracks, mud, shoes - Parents, relatives, speak. Where's the booking photos and list of scratches on this guy? It was flipping cold here nights in this rain, high 30's and low 40's.

Also, in addition to birds, racoons out here love trinkets as well - hate to disturb them, but I do wonder what's in their little nests, their day sleeping quarters are pretty obvious, usually discreet areas but elaborate entrance and front fortress areas in branches. They love shiny stuff too.

Any list of Chelsea's jewelry? Did he have a computer? Obviously if there were any at parents or other they have been confiscated and checked by now, huh? Surely.

Message from Kelly and Brent: (via FB)
We are looking forward to attending the vigil for Chelsea tonight at St. Michaels church in Poway. We will join them in their unity on Chelsea’s behalf and focus again in bringing Chelsea home. We appreciate all the time and focus our community has dedicated to our daughter.

15546 Pomerado Rd., Poway
Guests are encouraged to carpool and park respectfully in local neighborhoods if necessary.
Chelseas family and friends will speak about Chelsea and a silent prayer procession will follow.
bgclds.jpg

They generally are fulfilling a certain want or fantasy and it is quite specific and they don't generally stray, especially not from a young child to a teen. The jump from a mid teen to a 20 (or 22) year old is plausible as they're going off of looks, and not checking ID's.

Chelsey is thin and looks maybe a few years younger than her age, to me. Maybe he mistook her for a 14 or 15 year old.

Either way, I think he just saw the opportunity to attack her and took advantage of it.

Just too sad, for something like this to happen to her or anyone.

I'm sad and angry. I don't have a link, but was just watching our local San Diego news. Did you know that LE knew of Gardner a long time ago? They knew what a monster he was, and yet he was free to roam. They have now linked him to the December attack.

Many residents questioned Monday if enough attention was paid to the December attack and if the community could have been better warned.

A lot of parents are upset. They’re very upset it’s so close to the school,” she said. “When you walk your children to school in the morning, you walk by (Gardener’s) house everyday, on the same street.

How does this happen?

If local LE knew he was down the street from a school, why didn't they do anything?

I do believe LE was aware of him from the get-go, thus the quick arrest. Were they just waiting for him to do something at the expense of a child gone missing. I pray not.

Not a good way to start the day - I'm so angry I could just spit.

Mel

What the heck on the hush on this guy? Where's his friends, previous girlfriends (if any), teachers, employers, family members??? SPEAK UP! Where was this guy Friday, Saturday, Sunday ... where did he sleep? Does he smoke, drink, have a favorite soda? Where did he noursih himself, clean himself, warm himself, poop, pee....? Laundry, food, gas receipts, vehicle, tire tracks, mud, shoes - Parents, relatives, speak. Where's the booking photos and list of scratches on this guy? It was flipping cold here nights in this rain, high 30's and low 40's.

Also, in addition to birds, racoons out here love trinkets as well - hate to disturb them, but I do wonder what's in their little nests, their day sleeping quarters are pretty obvious, usually discreet areas but elaborate entrance and front fortress areas in branches. They love shiny stuff too.

Any list of Chelsea's jewelry? Did he have a computer? Obviously if there were any at parents or other they have been confiscated and checked by now, huh? Surely.

Great post! I've been wondering the same thing. Did this SO live under a rock? What's he been doing since 2000?

News from Chelsia King Search Center · Total volunteer searchers on Sunday: 1,632· Total volunteer searchers on Monday: 1,055· Total estimated volunteer searchers since Chelsea King Search Center opened: approx. 4,000· Size of each search team: 20 people

via FB

Someone explain this.

Chelsea disappears on Thursday evening.

Gardner is arrested Sunday afternoon, two and a half days later, in Mexican canteen next to the lake where evidence of foul play was found.

His pants are covered in mud when arrested.

p.s.
Forgot to add - a 100 pound body is difficult to carry for any long distance by someone on foot, even if the person is fit.

I'm sad and angry. I don't have a link, but was just watching our local San Diego news. Did you know that LE knew of Gardner a long time ago? They knew what a monster he was, and yet he was free to roam. They have now linked him to the December attack.

Many residents questioned Monday if enough attention was paid to the December attack and if the community could have been better warned.

A lot of parents are upset. They’re very upset it’s so close to the school,” she said. “When you walk your children to school in the morning, you walk by (Gardener’s) house everyday, on the same street.

How does this happen?

If local LE knew he was down the street from a school, why didn't they do anything?

I do believe LE was aware of him from the get-go, thus the quick arrest. Were they just waiting for him to do something at the expense of a child gone missing. I pray not.

Not a good way to start the day - I'm so angry I could just spit.

Mel

They didn't know he was the one from the December attack at that point, nor did they know he was down the street from the school. He was believed to be going between the Rock Springs address in Escondido and the Lake Elsinore area.

Hoping they find her today, I have a feeling they will. Prayers for her family.
I wonder if JAG was on steroids? He seemed to get big, strong in a short time.
I'll bbl. Thanx everyone for all yr posts..

who reported last night about the emergency vehicles headed towards the park....what ever came of that?

Someone explain this.

Gardner is arrested Sunday afternoon, two and a half days later, in Mexican canteen next to the lake where evidence of foul play was found.

Mud was a "rumor" posted on the search page.

Police said this:

At the time of his arrest, Gardner's pants were damp, authorities said.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-missing-arrest2-2010mar02,0,2987218.story

Now why his pants were damp, who knows?

They didn't know he was the one from the December attack at that point, nor did they know he was down the street from the school. He was believed to be going between the Rock Springs address in Escondido and the Lake Elsinore area.

Some interesting background on this creep:

Psychiatrist urged long sentence in sex offender’s case

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/02/psychiatrist-urged-long-sentence-in-sex-offenders/

When 20-year-old John Albert Gardner III molested a 13-year-old girl in his mother’s Rancho Bernardo townhouse 10 years ago, a psychiatrist said he should be locked away for a long time because he “would be a continued danger to underage girls in the community.”

Gardner served five years of a six-year prison sentence.

Mel

Someone explain this.

As I posted earlier, I believe she was attacked/assaulted/killed/etc. on the south side - that's the area that's been closed off and under heavy investigation from the get go and where evidence was found.

I believe he tried to conceal items of some sort and perhaps check on something, on the north side near the restaurant. Or maybe even something about a previous incident, and I think that explains the wet pants with a little mud from the knee down.

I don't think it has anything to do with him trying to do anything about Chelsea at that particular moment, nor do I think they are the same pants from Thursday - or at least that they weren't wet/dirty from then.

If you look at my posts from yesterday late afternoon you'll see more of why I think that.

In addition, the stories online and from other places are making a MUCH bigger deal over the condition of his pants. Local news has repeatedly said they (his pants) were basically kinda wet from the knees down and with some muddy. They have NOT said he was caked with mud, that it was further up him than that, that it was his actual legs versus pants, etc.

I think the key is that what they saw on him led them to believe he'd stood in water, probably by the lake, though with all our rain everything has been wet and soggy, and did something (that is probably suspect) that yes is causing them to search the north area, but that that is separate (but yet related) to the intial attack/assault/etc. or to another of his likely victims.

As I've repeatedly said, they've been way too carefully monitoring things around here, that someone wet and muddy would have certainly attracted attention - especially a large guy, and for multiple days. I really think it had to have been recent, and that it had to have occurred on the north side, because the south side where they are indicating things occurred has been under basically round the clock monitoring.

Sorry if this has been answered already. But was JAG on the sex offender registry? If he was then parents should have known he lived in that house. I don't mean Chelsea's parents, I mean the parents who are angry their kids walk past that house. :(

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/02/psychiatrist-urged-long-sentence-in-sex-offenders/

When 20-year-old John Albert Gardner III molested a 13-year-old girl in his mother’s Rancho Bernardo townhouse 10 years ago, a psychiatrist said he should be locked away for a long time because he “would be a continued danger to underage girls in the community.”

Mel

Court records from the above link. Not sure if its been posted.

http://legacy.signonsandiego.com/news/images/100301gardnersentencing.pdf

Mel

BBM...........No ONE listens!!!! The law lets these guys out to do it again and again!!!

Sorry if this has been answered already. But was JAG on the sex offender registry? If he was then parents should have known he lived in that house. I don't mean Chelsea's parents, I mean the parents who are angry their kids walk past that house. :(

He WAS on the registry.

He was NOT on the registry listed at that address.

In other words, the parents in that neighborhood had no way of knowing.

He was NOT on the registry in San Diego at all - he was listed 70 miles away in Lake Elsinore, and, on a few websites, 12 or so miles away in Escondido. But given how many RSOs are in Escondido, few in San Diego would ever even attempt to know who's registered up there because there are so many of them, especially ones as far away on the north side where JAG was. I think the bigger fault lies with the Escondido PD and how he wasn't pursued more and more closely monitored given his proximity to Amber's disappearance. And, why the Lake Elsinore area authorities were allowing him to hop between residences so often between Escondido and Elsinore, when all the neighbors said he didn't really live in Elsinore, just visit his grandma (parents) there.

Also, I'm quite sure the house was too close to the school for him to even have been within the distance allowed to schools had he tried to register there (which may be why he didn't).

What is it going to take for our justice system to listen and to protect our children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20