CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could it be this "elusive" knife and that possibly both Chelsea's AND Amber's DNA were found on it? Or maybe "older" blood that will take longer to process the DNA?

I heard yesterday that the ME is sealing the autopsy report - at least for now.

Excellent point! If the knife that's been mentioned is the murder weapon, there could be DNA from other victims. Or, any searches of cars or residences yielded other forensic clues. In other cases, the perp kept something from each victim. Maybe JAG kept things.

Ok, here's a preliminary case/incident timeline. What else should I add (I'll try to go in and add specific times, because I think there is a trend and it'll be helpful to track those)

Chelsea King (and related possible JAG incidents) Case Timeline

snipped by me

TBug, please make note that on:

February 17, 2010 (or day before) Grandmother in Lake Elsinore is taken to the hospital and he went along.

February 17, 2010 Gardner has fight with Radio Interview Person who throws him out of the house, and calls Sheriff dept.

I would LOVE to know what caused JAG to basically get "booted" from his grandmother's home in Lake Elsinore just the weekend (February 20) before the Chelsea murder and the other attempted abduction.

He had only formally been there about 6 weeks - or at least from when he changed his RSO registration from the Rock Springs address in Escondido to Lake Elsinore (January 7).

snipped by me

TBug, please make note that on:

February 17, 2010 (or day before) Grandmother in Lake Elsinore is taken to the hospital and he went along.

February 17, 2010 Gardner has fight with Radio Interview Person who throws him out of the house, and calls Sheriff dept.

That's the 17th he gets booted? I thought we had the 20th? Or does he not formally get booted till the 20th.

What's the radio interview person? Is it not grandma's house?

(just want to make sure I note this correctly!)

Ta

In other case calendars we ask that links be provided so that we can be sure the info is correct or people can read more information. You guys might want to add links too.

If you lose the link to the calendar:

click "calendar" on the top of the main forum index
down at the bottom there is a "jump to" menu to go to any case calendar

Didn't the interview person say Feb 17th? Sorry, if I got it wrong.

While I'm finishing up dates, can someone find the post from just within the last few hours that confirmed the gold sedan JAG had and now that he was driving the girlfriend's black car? I want to see if we had a specific date of the issue (accident)? with the gold car.

Thanks

In other case calendars we ask that links be provided so that we can be sure the info is correct or people can read more information. You guys might want to add links too.

If you lose the link to the calendar:

click "calendar" on the top of the main forum index
down at the bottom there is a "jump to" menu to go to any case calendar

Ok, I'll go back and add links, too

TBug,
The Interview Person from this 45 min radio interview site posted above. :nluv:

Ok, since I don't have time to listen to the whole thing while I try to do the calendar and refind our links, can you just summarize. She kicks him out? So it's her house not his grandmothers? Or? Thanks.

Didn't the interview person say Feb 17th? Sorry, if I got it wrong.

The relative said that a confrontation took place on the 17th and Sheriffs were called. He went to the hospital with the grandmother, came back on the 19th and was gone on the 20th. I hope that makes sense.

I'm just realizing that this article says:

Investigators in Riverside County say Gardner similarly wasn't a suspect in last year's disappearance of a 14-year-old girl and an attack on another teen. That's because at the time Gardner was registered in San Diego County.

That means TWO more girls/cases we need to track down. Anyone want to look into that? Both would be in 2009

Here's the timeline, which seems to get outdated about as quick as I can type

Attachments

• gardnertimeline.jpg
    gardnertimeline.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 32
Is there a way to see a year at a time? That's why I did the timeline so you could see the last 5 yrs at a glance. Though, the way it's up (via screenshot) is kinda fuzzy. I'm having a hard time in this forum figuring out the best way to post it. Suggestions? It really is interesting to see the last 5 yrs at a glance.

Can someone see if you can find:

Anything getting more specific than "fall" for the Jesmond Dene Park incident?

And these specific dates?

January 2008 - JAG registers as an RSO in Escondido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members