CA - Child *advertiser censored* charges against John Mark Karr dismissed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
shopper said:
Did he spill his guts in the Ablow interview, more than LKL and Greta? If so, no wonder he's pizzed. He was in control of the LKL interview IMO, but I agree with those that said that Larry did a pretty good job (as well as he could), no softballs tonight.
I will not get to see the Ablow interview here as we do nt get it but hope someone will post the gist of it.I think Karr realised he had been foolish about the circumstances surrounding that interview and is now back peddling. Sounds like his loose lips have got him in more trouble and he should be more careful with free wine. I heard something about JonBenet's panties was discussed. Oh, boy , this guy is strange. Why does he just not go away? Yeah, I know 15 mins , right? Everything surrounding him is wierd.

OH Glory Be! I thought I was goiing to get :slap: for my assesment. :rolleyes: I'm not saying I think he is OK by any means, just more wiley than I thought and when he's SOBER!~ That's where I think he has got himself into big trouble. When we saw him in that crowd in Thailand and he was spilling the beans about how he loved JB, he looked and acted 3 sheets to the wind. When I heard the tapes from that big blonde in Ca, he sounded like he was mesmerized into some nymph state of being.

I don't really care a hoot what happens to him in life now, except that I wish him to be well and be happy while he keeps his hands and mind clean. But he is an interesting study for a guy that had the whole nation sitting at his heels lapping up his every move and moan.

And then there are the few coincidences that are a bit hard for me to make sense of. How there were so many pros that thought it was his handwriting in the note. And the bear that he sent to the professor in Boulder, the man who piped up and said he thought he saw JK on a bus in Boulder.

Then Larry's final question to him. "How could you have killed JonBenet when you didn't even know who she was when she died".

Elemental, my dear Larry. I think he saw her in the Little Miss Sunburst show in Atlanta a few months before she died.

Scandi :blowkiss: to JonBenet

kazzbar said:
Just watched the Greta interview.what a strange customer mr Karr is .Very odd.Did not seem to want to talk and kept looking at his watch.I guess he is lucky his attorney was next to him as I felt Greta was getting a bit angry. All this drunk stuff is probably true. Would not be surprised if he was drunk.Mr.Karr seems very fond of free drinks and food so it is possible he was given alcohol to loosen him up.This guy is a freeloader. Let him just dissappear.He is a nutbar that should be ignored but watched by police .IMO.

The interview was late at night and he probably had to stay sober for it and was checking his watch to see how much longer before he could have a drink. JMO. :p

kazzbar said:
I will not get to see the Ablow interview here as we do nt get it but hope someone will post the gist of it.I think Karr realised he had been foolish about the circumstances surrounding that interview and is now back peddling. Sounds like his loose lips have got him in more trouble and he should be more careful with free wine. I heard something about JonBenet's panties was discussed. Oh, boy , this guy is strange. Why does he just not go away? Yeah, I know 15 mins , right? Everything surrounding him is wierd.

You can watch a little teaser from the Ablow interview here:

http://drkeith.warnerbros.com/

what a bozo liar- he acted like a victim -he is one-a victim of himself..the audacity of people like him who play these games-a very dangerous person.

What night was the Ablow interview filmed? Greta said he and his attorney called her on Friday, so it was done by then, and they had to have the interview with her done immediately as the next morning is when they were filing against Dr Ablow to stop the interview from being seen.

Gee, I want to see the whole original interview, and have a feeling now that it will be all doctored up.

Scandi

he wont get much airtime if he continues to say NOTHING..noone is going to want to watch him complain about the law and not explain why he did this to himself- I cannot believe LKL wasted his time like this..If JMK wanted to answer he could bring his lawer like others do-are this people stupid that book interviews-there is nothing interesting about him if he doesnt talk about what made him confess. (or whatever he wants to call what he did)

OMG....just got done watching. I haven't seen such a bizarre interview in a long time. He acted like he was falsely accused and drug through the mud. He kept mentioning how wonderful it is to be an American where you are innocent until "proved" guilty. What a crock! I'm still laughing. And to think he wants to help children, protect children, but he hasn't even seen his own or spoken to them in 5 years....he's doing them a huge favor by staying out of their lives.

I have dial up so I can't really see the interview, but Karr's face is bright red, and I heard Ablow say something like "Your first wife says you drugged her" and Karr says something like "No, not really". This might have been the dumbest thing Karr ever did is this interview, like he in the clutches of a Lion, except admitting to murdering JB. Wow, what a bizarre statement! LOL

Scandi

shopper said:
Did he spill his guts in the Ablow interview, more than LKL and Greta? If so, no wonder he's pizzed. He was in control of the LKL interview IMO, but I agree with those that said that Larry did a pretty good job (as well as he could), no softballs tonight.
Yeah, apparently he does make himself look really nuts in the Ablow interview. Ablow said that JMK still admits to being at the murder and claims he has a pair of her panties with his DNA. He also said it would be bad for an 8 year old girl's self esteem for a man to deny her if she wanted to have sex with him. :eek: I think he did that interview out of his own free will but then his attorney freaked out when he found out what was said. I think they are doing whatever they can to prevent this from airing so he doesn't land himself in hot water again - even coming up with phoney allegations. I don't believe it for one minute.

He's definately 2 people, and when he has been drinking the sickness comes out of his mouth.

I even heard Dr Kobilinski say tonight that he seemed very much in control on the LKL show tonight. and Anderson commented on how amazing it was he knew all the right terms and medical phrases for going thru a sex change.

Then to turn around and hear him on another TV show, or read what he says on Ablow's interview, it is true, he must have some deep psychosis, right?

Scandi

What a creepy guy Karr is. The questions that he avoided answering speak volumes, IMO. His insistence that he would never hurt a child, he just wants to protect them.....didn't we hear that from Michael Jackson too, and from every other pedophile ever given a chance to speak?

I got the feeling, for the first time ever, that LKL was actually passionate about an interview. Actually, I think Larry wanted to reach across the desk and wallop Mark a few times. I have to applaud him for keeping his composure as well as he did.

I think we haven't heard the last of Mark (open for a book or movie deal while I want my privacy) Karr. He's bad news. I can't get over how he sat there and denied that he ever said he was involved in Jon Benet's death even while the clips of him saying exactly that were played on the screen.

I am SOOOOO glad I did not watch that circus :crazy: I can't believe that LK had him on in the first place. What did he actually think he would accomplish by interviewing him? Good grief....I don't know who's worse anymore, LK or Nancy Grace. I used to admire her, but anymore, she just makes me ill......... :sick:

Unless I misinterpreted what Karr's attorney said (that's been known to happen), they are claiming that Michael Tracey has the Thailand laptop. Why am I not surprised? They are seeking to have "evidence returned" to JMK that is in the hands of Michael Tracey. (IOW, they want ALL of the emails from start to finish, not just the Lacy/Tracey selections, to tell the whole story)

That computer, along with the photograph of Patsy & JonBenet, are the only things Karr asked for at his extradition hearing.
I believe I also heard that the attoneys have filed a "Cease & Desist" against Ablow and an injunction to prevent the liquored up interview from airing.

Gee, I am glad I'm not Karr's attorney. They should just stick a hockey mask on him to stop him running off at the mouth.what a fool he is! Watched Larry King and although Karr is articulate he is very flakey.Get the feeling he could not lay straight in bed. Why be interviewed if you are not gonna talk? How can he deny his crazy Thai press conference confession? Was he coerced into it or what? So many questions but i do not think we will ever know what is going on with him. Probably best to ignore him and hope he goes away.

Sadly, I think we are going to be hearing more and more of Mr .Karr. I agree that his lawyer probably freaked when he heard what came out of his clients mouth during the Abslow interview. If I was his brief I would beg to be sacked!

I saw a short clip of the Ablow interview on Fox last night and it didn't look to me like Karr was intoxicated. No slurred speech, very articulate.

I think that his attorney is trying to say that he was given alcohol to make whatever he said during that interview null and void. Because what Karr may have said is very damaging.

I was only half paying attention as I was doing something else but I thought I heard that he said that he was there when JBR was killed and he has a second pair of underwear that he took from the crime scene and his dna is on that pair. He also said something on the order that he would think it insulting to little girls if he did not respond to their sexual desires towards him. I'm just paraphrasing what I think I heard so until the interview airs we won't know for sure.

I don't understand why the media is still pursuing this idiot I guess. I won't be watching the Ablow interview if it airs. I already know as much about JMK as I care to.

What I DO find very funny is how they got Greta to jump when they snapped their fingers, rearranged her whole show for the night and then gave her NOTHING!!!! They used her big time and she got NADA!!!!!!

Sherlockmom said:
I saw a short clip of the Ablow interview on Fox last night and it didn't look to me like Karr was intoxicated. No slurred speech, very articulate.

I think that his attorney is trying to say that he was given alcohol to make whatever he said during that interview null and void. Because what Karr may have said is very damaging.

I was only half paying attention as I was doing something else but I thought I heard that he said that he was there when JBR was killed and he has a second pair of underwear that he took from the crime scene and his dna is on that pair. He also said something on the order that he would think it insulting to little girls if he did not respond to their sexual desires towards him. I'm just paraphrasing what I think I heard so until the interview airs we won't know for sure.

I don't understand why the media is still pursuing this idiot I guess. I won't be watching the Ablow interview if it airs. I already know as much about JMK as I care to.

What I DO find very funny is how they got Greta to jump when they snapped their fingers, rearranged her whole show for the night and then gave her NOTHING!!!! They used her big time and she got NADA!!!!!!

I saw parts of the Ablow interview today. Tuned in late. Ablow does say that JMK claims to have the panties and that he (Karr) still wants us to think he did it. Blames DNA being in it's infancy for the non match. Candice DeLong and Catherine Crier were on with Ablow talking about the interview. Candice says DNA was in it's infancy in the early 80's and many advances had been made by the 90's when Jonbenet was killed.

She also said he sounds very much like other child killers she has interviewed...that he may have killed another child that we don't know about.

lighthouselover said:
Unless I misinterpreted what Karr's attorney said (that's been known to happen), they are claiming that Michael Tracey has the Thailand laptop. Why am I not surprised? They are seeking to have "evidence returned" to JMK that is in the hands of Michael Tracey. (IOW, they want ALL of the emails from start to finish, not just the Lacy/Tracey selections, to tell the whole story)
That is how I interpreted it as well. The first thing I thought of was you. The second thing I thought of was how in the hell is it that Tracey has possession of Karr's Thailand laptop?

Anyhow, I am now 8 minutes into the Ablow show, and it looks like Ablow entrapped him. Secret hidden camera? Is that ethical? This whole thing sucks. Karr is strange, but it looks like he is being preyed upon by the so-called media.

Hi Kazzbar, Crack me up! LOL

I did end up watching Greta and think she did a great job for a very difficult situation she had at hand.

I couldn't stand Karr's attorney as everyonce in awhile he would almost have to stop himself from cracking up. Many times I saw this huge smile {he has a big mouth} crack across his face and he would turn to Karr so it wouldn't be as obvious. Really poor taste. Sometimes he just couldn't help himself, like when Greta brought up the limo stopping at a Catholic girls school and Karr jumped out of the limo. The attorney stopped short of saying how Karr ran up to the school and peeked in the window. LOL

But because the situation with Karr is so absurd, and Greta's questions sometimes just hit him, it was as if you could just hear him saying to himself, " Wow, this guy is so stupid - am I really sitting next to him - I still can't believe the things he told Ablow and how pathetic he is!"

Ablow by the way denied anyone on his staff gave Karr alcohol, and even the attorney said Ablow wasn't there when it happened and may not be aware of it. But Ablow did point out that several times when his staff was making arrangements with him for the interview on the phone, he was under the influence of alcohol!

I too think we will hear much more from Mr Karr, in fact the attorney stated as much he is worried about new charges being filed against his client. He talks way too much.

Scandi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back