CA CA - Christopher, 3, & Lisa Zaharias, 15 mos, Santa Ana, 20 Nov 1987

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

For some reason that link doesn't work for me. I'll try it again.
http://victimsnewsonline.com/2016/0...eath-be-the-key-to-missing-zaharias-children/

Apparently, Susan's mother died recently. Susan and her children were listed in the obituary as survivors and it is thought that Susan attended the funeral on Oklahoma. Clearly, the family is in touch. A tip has been received that the children do not look like their age-progressed photographs, which indicates that someone knows what they look like.

Here is an older article from the same site, recently updated. It includes interesting questions addressed to Lisa and Christopher. There is a quote from the Investigator working on the case.

Thomas Finley is an Investigator with the Orange County, CA, District Attorney’s Office, assigned to the “Child Abduction Unit.” Finley told Victims News Online that the case is currently active, and being still investigated after 27 years:
We keep revisiting this case on a regular basis and monitoring any tips that come in, which are primarily through Facebook,” Finley told VNO. “I was recently assigned to the case (about seven months ago). It is the longest outstanding child abduction case of this nature in Orange County. I have had in-person meetings with Lou, and am hoping to solve it for his sake. We are actively working on it”.
http://victimsnewsonline.com/2015/07/are-you-lisa-or-christopher-zaharias/

Just read the obituary. This has to be them!

Chris G. is listed on LinkedIn. Works for Loves Travel Stops in Oklahoma City.

As I looked at the wedding photos, I think the grandmother NG is the one with the short white pixie hairdo. To me, she looks like the younger obituary photo. She is standing next a man who seems to be her husband and she danced with the groom. I don’t want to post a photo from FB since we aren’t sure this is the right CG. I’m not sure who the older woman sitting down is. I didn’t see a sister in any of the family shots either.

They seem to be hiding in plain sight...if these are the right people.

I do not know if this helps I have wrote to the people on the facebook page but not sure anyone is Raven running it anymore I found this gentleman named Chris gammill as well as pic at his wedding who is clearly his mother and also a pic of who I think is his grandma I did side by side collage of the two composites as well as a side by side of the grandmas obituary pic and one of Chris gammills relative I say relative because relationship is in known I was able to know who the mother was from the wedding photos
153835f7b826b6d7235a5ab58a6f4550.jpg
9bd772d0ae1b36fb8eaf667f8f075337.jpg
286cfeccdee3f2ffde3887f1b7423c14.jpg
these people live in Oklahoma exact location I do not know but Chris wife works at Mercy general hospital Oklahoma City if u think there is a chance it could be them u can contact me and I will probably send you the screen shot of there facebook pages so u can look them up it took me a little to find it

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Just read the obituary. This has to be them!

Chris G. is listed on LinkedIn. Works for Loves Travel Stops in Oklahoma City.

I agree. There seems to be no effort to hide, so that makes me wonder if he knows anything at all. Or is he leaving an online trail to be followed? Probably not. I wonder where his sister is.

I just ran across a 2010 photo of the CG we are looking at. He has longer hair, mustache and short beard. His head is tilted down like this photo of his Dad and the resemblance is clearer than any photo I’ve seen. The age-progressed photo is way off.

I found this by searching for his wife on FB, hoping to find a more recent page than 2015. Below the pages with similar names are posts from the pages. The photo is of both of them in August 2010. You have to scroll down a little.

Here is a pic of their Father Louis Zaharias with Christopher.
attachment.php

There is a FB page https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindtheZahariasChildren/timeline and now a closed group called "Team Zaharias" https://www.facebook.com/groups/516194008560641/.

I just ran across a 2010 photo of the CG we are looking at. He has longer hair, mustache and short beard. His head is tilted down like this photo of his Dad and the resemblance is clearer than any photo I’ve seen. The age-progressed photo is way off.

I found this by searching for his wife on FB, hoping to find a more recent page than 2015. Below the pages with similar names are posts from the pages. The photo is of both of them in August 2010. You have to scroll down a little.

Yes, a strong resemblance. Looks like dad, Louis, has a PI working for him. Nonetheless, I'm thinking of calling in this tip even though I'm sure it has been done.

Yes, a strong resemblance. Looks like dad, Louis, has a PI working for him. Nonetheless, I'm thinking of calling in this tip even though I'm sure it has been done.

Good idea. Can’t hurt. Might help.

The ease with which we have found a very likely Christopher and his mother Susan makes me wonder about the investigation. Surely this isn’t new to LE or the PI or even people on the FB page who help Louis. But what’s the next step? Who picks up the phone or shows up at his home or job? He can’t be forced to listen. He can’t be forced to have a DNA test. He can deny who he is for many reasons and Louis’ hands are tied. He may not even know who he is! How is this situation handled?

I think its interesting that in the obituary his wife’s name wasn’t mentioned as other spouse’s names were...was that to make tracking him down harder?

I emailed the PI. Someone else called this tip in 7 months ago and that Chris G. is not Louis’s son. The PI stayed that Chris G. provided paperwork.

I emailed the PI. Someone else called this tip in 7 months ago and that Chris G. is not Louis’s son. The PI stayed that Chris G. provided paperwork.

Thank you for checking. It must have been very convincing paperwork. Otherwise, he totally fits. I wonder who his father and mother are/were, but we can’t go any further with this, unfortunately. Sigh.

I hate this woman with every bone in my body. Just let this man see his kids for goodness sake!

If it's clear as day that all these people have helped Susan hide then why can't they just arrest them all until they release where Chris and Lisa are!

I'm so angry. :mad:

I hate this woman with every bone in my body. Just let this man see his kids for goodness sake!

If it's clear as day that all these people have helped Susan hide then why can't they just arrest them all until they release where Chris and Lisa are!

I'm so angry. :mad:

I can’t fathom why they would help Susan if they didn’t truly believe Lou did something to make him worthy of never seeing his kids again? Susan’s nieces, named Chloe and Susan, have posted on social media that Susan, Chris and Lisa will never be found. What makes them so certain? Very brazen! Susan’s brother is a bishop and he won’t give any info either. A man of God that won’t tell the truth???? Very strange! Susan must have told very big lies to get her families support. Especially after all these years.

I don’t have the link for some of this info, sorry but it came from the Podcast linked on page two or three.

I was watching CNN 10 today and saw this woman talking about her daughter. I think it is Susan.

Attachments

• 6C0264F7-25D6-4A5B-B89E-5ADFAA188F16.jpeg
    6C0264F7-25D6-4A5B-B89E-5ADFAA188F16.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 104
  • 499A6DC5-2EDC-4795-8529-338111CC647E.jpeg
    499A6DC5-2EDC-4795-8529-338111CC647E.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 72

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors