CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a few thoughts. I don't believe for one second that he is still in Big Bear. There is no way in heck that the mayor of Big bear would be inviting everybody to come up and go skiing, the liability of that is crazy. they know he's not there. CNN is the only one that reported that the truck was broken down, no other station or le has stated that. I don't think it's true. I do believe this was planned and perhaps he had a motorcycle stashed up there somewhere. How easy to put on a helmet get on a bike and go, nobody would recognize him. I believe that he has things stashed all over the place, and now nobody knows what to look for.

JMO, but i really don't think that Law Enforcement would allow all these people to go up there to ski if they really thought he was there. That would be very irresponsible on their part to put peoples live's in danger. Not to mention the lawsuits that would come if someone was hurt. it just doesn't make sense to flood the mountain with more people.

just a few thoughts. I don't believe for one second that he is still in Big Bear. There is no way in heck that the mayor of Big bear would be inviting everybody to come up and go skiing, the liability of that is crazy. they know he's not there. CNN is the only one that reported that the truck was broken down, no other station or le has stated that. I don't think it's true. I do believe this was planned and perhaps he had a motorcycle stashed up there somewhere. How easy to put on a helmet get on a bike and go, nobody would recognize him. I believe that he has things stashed all over the place, and now nobody knows what to look for.

JMO, but i really don't think that Law Enforcement would allow all these people to go up there to ski if they really thought he was there. That would be very irresponsible on their part to put peoples live's in danger. Not to mention the lawsuits that would come if someone was hurt. it just doesn't make sense to flood the mountain with more people.

Didn't you ever see Jaws? Come into water, it's all safe.

Just seems like a very stupid move. Why tell this murderer how they are protecting those that were threatened unless they think it might make him more confident that he can try to get those who made his list.

They just told Dorner that all of this man's family is inside the same house. If Dorner truly has a shoulder-fired missile and his targets and their families have all been gathered into one house......... That's just too stupid. Dorner is delusional about his importance to the city of LA, but that doesn't mean his IQ has dropped. If this is supposed to be a trap, he won't fall for it.

They just told Dorner that all of this man's family is inside the same house. If Dorner truly has a shoulder-fired missile and his targets and their families have all been gathered into one house......... That's just too stupid. Dorner is delusional about his importance to the city of LA, but that doesn't mean his IQ has dropped. If this is supposed to be a trap, he won't fall for it.

Maybe they really are not all in the same house but they want him to think that to lure him in ? I didn't see his list or don't know about it. Do we know if it's in like order of importance to him? Like the ones he's the MOST mad at at the top ? It would actually be smart if so , to take his ' number one target' and lure him in somehow with that kind of info. They're all in one place, all the folks you want to hurt .
Interesting and hair raising stuff !

That's what the plan is. I just wonder what will happen if Dorner isn't apprehended any time soon. What if he did go to Mexico? How are these people ever going to be able to live their lives?
This is what worries me ... the LAPD cannot keep up all the protection details and double officer patrols for much longer.

They have to get this guy ... and fast.

I am not so sure he isn't going to kill people that get in his way, even if they are not LE. I am also not sure why Grammys would be his target, he never said anything about targeting Grammys.

All of his grandiose and persecutory delusions (which are fueling the violence) revolve around killing LAPD and their families. He's not going to the Grammy's.

Maybe they really are not all in the same house but they want him to think that to lure him in ? I didn't see his list or don't know about it. Do we know if it's in like order of importance to him? Like the ones he's the MOST mad at at the top ? It would actually be smart if so , to take his ' number one target' and lure him in somehow with that kind of info. They're all in one place, all the folks you want to hurt .

So far he is accused of killing the daughter of the guy who actually was on his side-his own lawyer. So I am not sure how anyone other than him could rank his targets in order of importance. Because I would think that the girl who did absolutely nothing to Dorner would be pretty low on the list of targets.

I don't think he would fall for it, it seems to obvious and he probably knows better.

A large sheriff's Huey helicopter used in search and rescue operations just landed at bear Mntn to search for #dorner

I do worry about the night of the grammy's because LE is going to be extremely thinned out, they use alot of personnel there too. Unless they are having other agencies come in to help with that. I don't think he would target the grammy's but it could be a good night for him to target other places. JMO

Editor’s note: This story was published in the Enid News & Eagle on Nov. 5, 2002.

The military stresses integrity. It is apparently a lesson learned well by two Vance Air Force Base students.

An Enid church is a little richer today thanks to the integrity of Lt. Andrew Baugher, a Marine student at Vance, and Ensign Chris Dorner, a Navy student pilot.

. MORE HERE .

I do worry about the night of the grammy's because LE is going to be extremely thinned out, they use alot of personnel there too. Unless they are having other agencies come in to help with that. I don't think he would target the grammy's but it could be a good night for him to target other places. JMO

He seemed to like many celebrities. I don't think he is going after them.

Here is a good account of the first sighting in Corona. The story is detailed, the author's adjectives are a little over the top, imo.

DORNER MANHUNT: Man describes encounter with suspect
BY JEFF HORSEMAN STAFF WRITER February 08, 2013; 06:34 PM

"As he remembers what happened in his brush with an alleged mass killer, Lee McDaniel keeps thinking about 60 seconds.

What if 60 seconds of his encounter with Christopher Dorner were different? Would it have changed a red light to green? A red light where two Riverside police officers were waiting when an assailant riddled their car with bullets, killing one and wounding another?"

More...

http://www.pe.com/local-news/topics...hunt-man-describes-encounter-with-suspect.ece

One of the many things I'm wondering is how much fuel Dorner has within his control if he is moving about.

This article illustrates the risk for him to obtain fuel via normal means.

Adjective abuse aside, good article. The Press-Enterprise has done some good reporting. I keep finding myself on their website.

There's also been some gawdawful cringeworthy omgthisishorrifying adjective abuse in some of the Times' write-ups. :D

Though he didn't name them in his manifesto, not that I remember anyway, I hope that the employees from the Doubletree Hotel are being protected, too. They did not agree with his claim of excessive force being used so, perhaps in his mind, they are the enemy as well.

So far he is accused of killing the daughter of the guy who actually was on his side-his own lawyer. So I am not sure how anyone other than him could rank his targets in order of importance. Because I would think that the girl who did absolutely nothing to Dorner would be pretty low on the list of targets.

I believe this young woman and her fiance were the most accessible of all the targets. The most unsuspecting as not LE with protection. The safest. Plus, LE said they believe he'd been stalking his prey. Yesterday or last night they served a search warrant on his mom's house in OC where he'd been staying. So he had been living not too far from his first target.

JMHO
fran

http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_22543822

Quan, the first Chinese-American captain in LAPD history, retired in 2002.

In October 2002, Quan was hired as police chief at Cal Poly Pomona. Six months later, he was fired. Quan filed a lawsuit against the school in 2004.

"Quan, the former Cal Poly Pomona campus police chief who was non-retained, filed this action complaining that he was terminated because he objected to hiring an African American female," according to California State University documents.

Randal Quan, who became a lawyer in retirement, was hired by the LAPD officers' union to represent Dorner at an internal LAPD hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny