CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't believe he has a Cell phone , That's the most easy way to be tracked. And yes Even "Off".It's a big GPS tool.He' knows better.

i don't believe he has a Cell phone , That's the most easy way to be tracked. And yes Even "Off".It's a big GPS tool.He' knows better.

But what if it is a disposable phone? I call them "bat" phones, but you know what I mean.

Or a satellite phone....if he stole communications equipment from the base, I doubt we will find out.

JMO--Yes, I agree, in theory. The big question, though, is how his grievence collection, entitlement, grandiosity, and narcissism skew his judgement about what is the "best" way for him to proceed.

Whether he's found frozen or caught, it will be interesting to see where he has been and what he has in his possession.

I believe ALL communications are being "screened" From entire West Coast. Any channel ,all Frequencies. the NSA are listening very closely ,that's what they do . He's Not talking Via Cell Phone. Research other forms of Communication tactics. This is how he's doing it.

I don't think he is talking on any phones because he doesnt have anyone to talk to, imo.

But I do think he is wanting to watch TV and read the news.

It looked like he was holding a cell phone in that hotel camera shot. Guess he could have ditched it or burned it in the truck.

The only need for a cell would be to taunt or to call his mom. Either way, I agree with unbending intent, it is all being monitored and he should know that.

I believe ALL communications are being "screened" From entire West Coast. Any channel ,all Frequencies. the NSA are listening very closely ,that's what they do . He's Not talking Via Cell Phone. Research other forms of Communication tactics. This is how he's doing it.

That is amazing to envision.

I am not very communication literate, I confess. I am just trying to think of all the ways someone could get online without being tracked to a specific location.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that he is using a disposable smart phone. If he is not calling on it, and if he is simply following coverage of himself, how could he be distinguished from millions of others who are following his story on mobile devices?

Gosh, I'd be so surprised if the truck was towed in the old fashioned way. I would think it was carefully placed on a flatbed truck, and taken that way. Anyone know?
They probably photographed it in, out, under and over. I would think before transport they would have know if the axle was broken. (Looking it over carefully for bombs, evidence, etc.) JMO

It's the police that are saying they don't know if it was broken before the fire or if it happened while they towed it. I'm pretty sure he is lonnnnnnnnng gone from Big Bear. Apparently the fire started during the night, and they didn't check it out until about 9am. He had lots of time to get away. I keep thinking how perfect, leave a few camping supplies and a few guns in the truck, set it on fire and everybody goes there looking for you, while you have been down the mountain for hours before anyone even noticed. My guess he had bike up there somewhere and a helmet, took that down the mountain went to another place where he has a huge stash of weapons and food etc. and is just laying low until they ease up a little bit. JMO

The Truck "Burning" was a Perfect way for ALL LE to be "tied-up" and centralized in one location. the Storm was timed with perfection. It helped him ,get the the next place .
Yep !!! He had another "ride" down the mountain. Are u guys still saying he's ONLY working ALONE? He's got to have some Collaborators.If so, then these "Collaborators" are other people with similar "angst" toward the LAPD, Other Wrong-firings types, snitches that got burned, undercover agents that got identity leaked,etc.

Me thinks he has help from somewhere, people / person with same issues as he.

If I am not mistaken he mentioned that he was not on good terms with mother and sibling so he really doesn't have anyone to call that LE knows about that they could monitor their phones. I would think that he would have gotten rid of his phone and picked up one that he did not have to sign for.

even on a "Disposable " Cell phone ,it uses a "network" 3G 4G .Verizon , Att&t ,T-mobile, whatever.. If He decides to use ANY phone ,This will be "timed" and most likely will be used as another diversion or "Decoy" of himself. Watch the movie " The Kingdom" , It has a scene where after a bomb goes off, it gets every LE agency to be @ "ground zero" ,then a second one takes out the one's who came to help. one possible way He could inflect great damage with moving ahead to the next "LZ". Her's a vid about evading a Drone: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY5-j7MjecU"]Drone-Proof Fashion: How to become stealthy to surveillance? - YouTube[/ame]

Wow...just saw this on CNN and searched for a thread on here. I saw this thread about the "dead coach" but never bothered opening it.

A title like "Manhunt on for Serial Killer Ex-LAPD Cop" would have gotten my attention! Now I have lots of catching up to do!

31m Arizona Newsnet ‏@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT (con't): #Dorner possibly visiting the Phoenix-Mesa area. Reported 2nd vehicle light blue 80's sedan last seen in Mesa, Arizona.

Arizona Newsnet ‏@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT: Ex-LAPD officer homicide suspect #Dorner manhunt in Metro Phoenix. Possibly driving black 1999 VW Jetta. California plate 4FZH983...

Just thought I'd post it as it's in AZ but there are a lot of guys who look like Dorner everywhere.

It's the police that are saying they don't know if it was broken before the fire or if it happened while they towed it. I'm pretty sure he is lonnnnnnnnng gone from Big Bear. Apparently the fire started during the night, and they didn't check it out until about 9am. He had lots of time to get away. I keep thinking how perfect, leave a few camping supplies and a few guns in the truck, set it on fire and everybody goes there looking for you, while you have been down the mountain for hours before anyone even noticed. My guess he had bike up there somewhere and a helmet, took that down the mountain went to another place where he has a huge stash of weapons and food etc. and is just laying low until they ease up a little bit. JMO

Do you know the timeline? IIRC, he attempted to steal a boat at 3am on the 7th. His wallet & ID was found at the San Ysidro border crossing at 5am. Then his truck was found at what time on the 7th?

His known associate was under surveillance the entire time, so he didn't put the truck at Big Bear - so it must have been CD.

Do you remember what time his truck was found burnt out?

I knew about the zero out things for a phone (there are so many phone gadgets, and since he was LE and his other training, he probably got those detective magazines and did searches for all that stuff), but the clothes, wow! Here is a website for them:

http://shop.primitivelondon.co.uk/

Do you know the timeline? IIRC, he attempted to steal a boat at 3am on the 7th. His wallet & ID was found at the San Ysidro border crossing at 5am. Then his truck was found at what time on the 7th?

His known associate was under surveillance the entire time, so he didn't put the truck at Big Bear - so it must have been CD.

Hmmm... Seems he is leaving an intentional trail??? Can't be for where he is headed, or already is. No one would do that would they? Not even if he is ultimately on a suicide by cop mission, at least my mind doesn't get that.

Gosh, I'd be so surprised if the truck was towed in the old fashioned way. I would think it was carefully placed on a flatbed truck, and taken that way. Anyone know?
They probably photographed it in, out, under and over. I would think before transport they would have know if the axle was broken. (Looking it over carefully for bombs, evidence, etc.) JMO

I'm looking for a link, but I've seen a photo of his truck hitched to a wrecker. Considering reports that the truck was "stuck in the mud," I'm thinking the wrecker was used to pull it out. It is possible that the axle was damaged at that point.

The truck was probably then placed on a flatbed for transport to Irvine.

As far as the truck being "stuck in the mud," if true it's possible that was unplanned by Dorner. It is also possible that it was intentional on his part.

At any rate, I think he had a vehicle staged nearby and was long gone before his burning truck was discovered.

IMO, LAPD does not think he is still in the Arrowhead/Big Bear area.

MOO

ETA: Found the photo and provided links in a later post.

The photos look to be from the Irvine destination.

- 8:35 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 7: Police find a burned-out pickup truck near the Big Bear ski area in the San Bernardino Mountains. Six hours later, authorities identify it as Dorner’s.

http://blog.pe.com/crime-blotter/2013/02/10/dorner-manhunt-timeline-of-key-events/

ETA: The "six hours later" may be the time that officials made it publicly known that the truck was Dorner's rather than when that was determined by officials.

ETA: Also found at the Press-Enterprise, a more specific time.

9:38 a.m. Dorner’s pickup was found burning in the middle of a U.S. Forest Service dirt road about a mile from Club View Drive in Big Bear.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/local-...aims-truck-had-broken-axle-weapons-inside.ece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand