CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it makes a difference. It just doesn't make a difference right now. First things first and all that.

he was able to repeat twice, the events that happened to him. the cornerstone of any reliable deposition .

Who was able to repeat what? And how does it make it reliable? He seemed very confused to me. He claimed he was hit once on the face in the videotaped deposition I saw. According to the article I saw on abc, father says his son told him he was kicked twice in the chest. So I am not sure as to what you think he is able to reliably repeat?

Oh yea, Maybe Dorner was right that his training officer kicked a homeless man who had been fighting them. Gee, maybe Dorner was right all along, and they should have let him remain in the LAPD. Look what a stable, gentle character this man is. Yes, let's throw him a parade.

You all are good! I didn't even think about him using a bike. IMO, that is very likely. Can scent dogs be used in extremely cold, snowy conditions!

Oh yea, Maybe Dorner was right that his training officer kicked a homeless man who had been fighting them. Gee, maybe Dorner was right all along, and they should have let him remain in the LAPD. Look what a stable, gentle character this man is. Yes, let's throw him a parade.

katydid23, :p

There were also employees from the hotel who witnessed the arrest and they said that the officer did not kick the man. I don't see why they would agree to a LAPD cover-up...

There were also employees from the hotel who witnessed the arrest and they said that the officer did not kick the man. I don't see why they would agree to a LAPD cover-up...

I hope those people are also in hiding.

Gettler's father didn't witness anything and Mr. Gettler is described as a schizophrenic with dementia. I saw his videotaped interview. He doesn't look convincing whatsoever to me.
I am not really sure what difference does that make now anyway?
It's not like Mr. Dorner is going to get his job back.

Bolded by me.
Isn't that the truth!

I realize G doesn't look convincing. What he does appear to be is quite mentally ill. Can't look at him like an ordinary person. He may have not have even really remembered the incident by the time of the trial, and so was just guessing, but it would have been good if a mental health person could have spoken with him, and then testified.

Still, it's all moot at this point. What a waste of lives, the 3 Dorner killed, plus his own.

i just saw the KTLA Broadcast .charlie Sheen is "reaching out " to him LOL it looks heartfelt ,but it's from Charlie .hard to tell.

:welcome5:

[b]websleuths is a victim friendly website. We also work with le whenever we're contacted and ask our members to post respectfully with regard to le.

Please be sure to review the below links if in doubt as to what to post.

the rules - websleuths crime sleuthing community

terms of service terms of service - short, plain language version - websleuths crime sleuthing community

if anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
fran[/b]

bump bump bump!

i just saw the KTLA Broadcast .charlie Sheen is "reaching out " to him LOL it looks heartfelt ,but it's from Charlie .hard to tell.
Oh, swell. I hope Mr. Sheen is on his bipolar meds or his bi-winning meds.

You know, in looking at the map where the truck was found...I don't think that road was bad enough to break a 4x4's axle.

Just thinking aloud here...

Best-
Herding Cats

I hear what you are saying, and as an avid off roader I thought the same thing. Theres no way that trail would have broke my jeep. It's rated as a green dot, or easy trail.

But the truth is axles break (and I have seen them break in circumstances that I didn't think would cause them to break) when binding occurs. Going from a patch of snow thats slippery to dirt where traction suddenly grabs.... as an example. if an inexperienced driver was using to much throttle, it's real easy to see breakage occur. (Theres a reason they call it rock crawling!!) All they need to do is bind at the wrong time and the metal will give. I can actually totally believe he was using to much throttle, caught traction and SNAP!

Also, Nissan Titans seem to be known for having a weak front end. Google Titan broken axle and you can see what I mean.

I still dont get why he lit it on fire though, and supposedly left weapons and his cold gear in it. Doesn't make sense to me....

Sorry one question... newb here... what does BBM mean? I see it alot in posts and have no clue what it means other than Black Berry Messenger... LOL I am a geek... I admit it.

BBM means bolded by me.
The poster has bolded part of the post they are responding too..

I don't think he is on the mountain. I think the burning truck was a red herring. he has had a LOT of time to plan this-perhaps years...I do think he has several hide-aways already planned, probably stashed with food, mre's, clothes and weaponss. I think he can freely (and carefully) move from one place to another...possibly with disguises or changing of vehicles. I think these places will be near to, but not too close, his intended targets. I think he will hide out awhile, until there is less active search for him, and reduced LE manpower. I think he is keep[ing a close eye on the families of his perceived 'enemies' and will wait until people and families start to feel safe again. Perhaps future attacks will coincide with a future storm, or disasters...he knows he has all the time in the world. In his mind, he could wait years if he needs to. He waited all these years, stowing up injustices...whats a few more months? JMO

I hear what you are saying, and as an avid off roader I thought the same thing. Theres no way that trail would have broke my jeep. It's rated as a green dot, or easy trail.

But the truth is axles break (and I have seen them break in circumstances that I didn't think would cause them to break) when binding occurs. Going from a patch of snow thats slippery to dirt where traction suddenly grabs.... as an example. if an inexperienced driver was using to much throttle, it's real easy to see breakage occur. (Theres a reason they call it rock crawling!!) All they need to do is bind at the wrong time and the metal will give. I can actually totally believe he was using to much throttle, caught traction and SNAP!

Also, Nissan Titans seem to be known for having a weak front end. Google Titan broken axle and you can see what I mean.

I still dont get why he lit it on fire though, and supposedly left weapons and his cold gear in it. Doesn't make sense to me....

Sorry one question... newb here... what does BBM mean? I see it alot in posts and have no clue what it means other than Black Berry Messenger... LOL I am a geek... I admit it.

:seeya: Welcome to Websleuths, Jhalleau! BBM stands for "bolded by me."
I guess he set fire to his truck to make it unrecognizable. I think the weapons left in there were a give-away, though. I had thought maybe someone picked him up in another vehicle, but if that were the case I'm sure he would've taken all of the weapons with him. If he were left to travel by foot or bike, he couldn't carry a lot of weapons and ammo with him, especially if he planned on climbing up into the mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Who_knows_18