CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he expected to rat out another cop you'd think he'd have waited until an incident happened that could be proven. The way I understood it was the mentally ill man didn't have injuries, just maybe a puffy face. This incident and the other where he claims to have attacked and choked fellow officers for muttering the N word at the back of a noisy van sounds like paranoia.

About the truck--He broke the axle. He had equipment, guns and who knows else in it. He probably didn't want to leave the truck and contents as easy to grab evidence. JMO

About the area--some reports say he'd been there (general area) before with family. I don't know how many years ago. Lots of reasons to go to a familiar remote place when on the run.

Since I think he's on a sucide mission, leaving evidence wouldn't be an issue. They still have the burned up evidence.

And if he had been planning on laying low there, that got blown to pieces when the axle broke on his truck, which goes back to why did he torch it. Leaving it would have taken longer for anyone to find it, then to realize it belonged to him since he had switched plates in Poway.

With the way his mind is working and he seems to have done everything else with a purpose, I'm looking for the purpose in this, according to his warped mind. JMO.

I'm still wondering what he was doing up in BB in the first place. Is one of his targets retired up there? If he didn't reach his destination, I wonder where he was going.

And it still doesn't make sense to me why he torched his truck. A fire up in BB calls a lot of attention. Had he just left the truck where it was, he would have had a lot more time to get out of there or do whatever it was he planned on doing. JMO

I read that his mom owned undeveloped property 30 miles from BB, so I'm sure he was familiar with the area. http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_22550366

I think he torched the truck TO bring attention to himself. He clearly left the ammo & helmet at the auto shop on purpose. The shop was right across from a police department with obvious security cameras, and you can see him looking directly at the camera. He's taunting them.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/national_world&id=8987447

Here is a good timeline with the pictures from the security camera.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=8984280

Since I think he's on a sucide mission, leaving evidence wouldn't be an issue. They still have the burned up evidence.

And if he had been planning on laying low there, that got blown to pieces when the axle broke on his truck, which goes back to why did he torch it. Leaving it would have taken longer for anyone to find it, then to realize it belonged to him since he had switched plates in Poway.

With the way his mind is working and he seems to have done everything else with a purpose, I'm looking for the purpose in this, according to his warped mind. JMO.

Obviously, no one knows. Lots of differing opinions, speculation.

JMO--I tend to agree with those who say he's an injustice collector and a narcissist. He's smarter, better, and superior to others. His needs trump all. From that perspective, I could see him being "determined" that the LAPD will not easily get truck and contents. I tend to think that truck was a hoard of food, uniforms, plans/maps, communication devices,as well as weapons. I think he wasn't thinking too tactically when he torched it, he was furious at the change in his master plan when the axle broke.
At that point it was grab whatever he could stash in a backpack, and then attempt to destroy any additional evidence.

Just some possibilities, and I realize my speculations could be totally wrong.

And thst IS YOUR OPINION.
I did not say the killer is LL cool Js identical twin. :twocents:

Of course it's my own opinion. Just like YOURS is your own personal opinion.

I read that his mom owned undeveloped property 30 miles from BB, so I'm sure he was familiar with the area. http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_22550366

I think he torched the truck TO bring attention to himself. He clearly left the ammo & helmet at the auto shop on purpose. The shop was right across from a police department with obvious security cameras, and you can see him looking directly at the camera. He's taunting them.

I know that so far, everything he has done seems to be done for a purpose. The broken axle was unscheduled. If his destination was his mothers undeveloped land, that would have been not so bright because he'd know that it's a matter of public record and his former buddies at LAPD could have that info in seconds and go after him. So I don't feel that's where he was headed, with or without the broken axle.

I know he torched the truck for a purpose. Was it just another calling card, an in-your-face type of thing to taunt them? If so then he had to have had a plan B, an exit. Otherwise that would have been a dumb move. JMO.

Here is a good timeline with the pictures from the security camera.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=8984280

Agree. He's a paranoid, delusional egomaniac with an obsession towards the melodramatic and self-appointed importance. In one word, narcissistic sociopath.

He's loving the national attention he's getting, and will likely continue to engage in more theatrical, flamboyant flairs before his rampage of innocent people is over.

My current theory is He's hiding and "building" a different "look" . If he follows thru with More Kills, He won't stay up in remote places forever. He will strike again ,his confidence grew out of successfully evading LE. Give him another 2- 3 weeks ,and He'll be in place for the next OP.

Wondering why he burned the truck. First thought was for heat, but that would not be very smart as it would blow up and the black smoke from oil, parts, etc... would be like a big "here I am flag".

Perhaps he has gone totally paranoid and thought it the best thing to do. Not realizing it was the worst thing to do as his mind is running around in all sort of directions. It certainly would not destroy much evidence, so I don't know.

Obviously, no one knows. Lots of differing opinions, speculation.

JMO--I tend to agree with those who say he's an injustice collector and a narcissist. He's smarter, better, and superior to others. His needs trump all. From that perspective, I could see him being "determined" that the LAPD will not easily get truck and contents. I tend to think that truck was a hoard of food, uniforms, plans/maps, communication devices,as well as weapons. I think he wasn't thinking too tactically when he torched it, he was furious at the change in his master plan when the axle broke.
At that point it was grab whatever he could stash in a backpack, and then attempt to destroy any additional evidence.

Just some possibilities, and I realize my speculations could be totally wrong.

Some good speculations there. :) What we do know is that the broken axle was not part of the plan. I don't think after all his meticulous planning he'd be silly enough to go hang out at his mom's undeveloped property, because the info could be easily obtained by LAPD and they'd have a look-see. Even if he hadn't broken the axle and torched the truck. Why was he there, at that place of all places. How did he think he'd be able to hide up there?? I don't think he was planning his final stand off up there, I think he's more inclinded to make it somewhere in L.A. County. JMO

I'm still wondering what he was doing up in BB in the first place. Is one of his targets retired up there? If he didn't reach his destination, I wonder where he was going.

And it still doesn't make sense to me why he torched his truck. A fire up in BB calls a lot of attention. Had he just left the truck where it was, he would have had a lot more time to get out of there or do whatever it was he planned on doing. JMO

In that last article I read (I'll see if I can find the link), it said the LE were still trying to determine if the axle was broken and the truck stalled or if the axle was broken when they towed the truck. If this was planned so well in advance, he could have driven the truck there as a distraction, had another car waiting somewhere, and off he goes.

The Truck "Burning" was a Perfect way for ALL LE to be "tied-up" and centralized in one location. the Storm was timed with perfection. It helped him ,get the the next place . Yep !!! He had another "ride" down the mountain. Are u guys still saying he's ONLY working ALONE? He's got to have some Collaborators.If so, then these "Collaborators" are other people with similar "angst" toward the LAPD, Other Wrong-firings types, snitches that got burned, undercover agents that got identity leaked,etc.

The truck was set on fire in the middle of the night, but was not discovered until almost 10 am the next morning. So by the time it was found, CD was long gone and off the mountain, imo. I think he had a motorcycle in his truck bed, and was already safely gone while the cops searched for him for 3 days through the blizzard. I think he loved knowing that. He was probably watching that on tv from his new hideout.

I guess I just feel like he is luring his fellow officers in, and I am sure they feel the same way.

The manifesto exhausted me. It must have exhausted him.

The truck was set on fire in the middle of the night, but was not discovered until almost 10 am the next morning. So by the time it was found, CD was long gone and off the mountain, imo. I think he had a motorcycle in his truck bed, and was already safely gone while the cops searched for him for 3 days through the blizzard. I think he loved knowing that. He was probably watching that on tv from his new hideout.

I am trying to think of ways you could get onto the WWW without being obvious- Wii, IPOD...what about a cable box or provider?

Late to the party but do we know for sure that he killed those two people and shot at cops? Is there surveillance video from the parking garage?

Late to the party but do we know for sure that he killed those two people and shot at cops? Is there surveillance video from the parking garage?

There has been surveillance footage of him after the fact, throwing evidence away in a dumpster, for one example. And there were witnesses to the Corona cop shooting. The cops were following his truck which was pointed out to them by a witness. But he ambushed them when they followed him off a fwy offramp.

I am trying to think of ways you could get onto the WWW without being obvious- Wii, IPOD...what about a cable box or provider?

If he sat in a vehicle right near a McDonalds or a Starbucks he could use their free wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela