Still Missing CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4) Calif. City, *parents charged* 21 Dec 2020 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall seeing a post in the early days of this case where a fellow WS member suggested that the AP’s home was close to a garbage disposal centre that featured some sort of furnace (incinerator or similar, IDK) for the burning of waste. I sincerely hope that this isn’t the reason why the boys have yet to be found. Pure speculation and MOO only.

How dare people foster or adopt toddlers and then abuse them severely when it becomes hard.
Did they leave them both restrained? Overdose them on something meant to make them sleep? (Just speculating on possibilities). I hope at least one of the adoptive "parents" will confess and do right finally for these boys.
Based on the indictment, it seems like the authorities think it was something far more violent. Sigh.

Family of missing toddlers speaks out, says they're public targets
This picture (about half way down the article) of the older child looking at the younger one haunts me. The look on his face tells the story we now know part of.

The murder of these two children who became wards of the system that failed them, can be a catalyst for change. I don't have all the answers, and know it's a complicated problem. But we must change, so that not one more child receives the fate these two precious boys did. I would prefer to see children housed centrally in a "boarding school" environment where resources can be focused, vs. dispersed where there aren't adequate resources to monitor their wellbeing. "Foster parents" could have a new role; visiting the children at "boarding school", taking them on fun excursions and so forth. Everything else would be centralized through the "boarding school". I see this as a rationale alternative to explore vs. the broken system we have today.

Let us pray that the death of these two children can result in some positive change. I am grieved by the recent revelations, that once again confirm that evil has no boundaries.

Amateur opinion and speculation
We moved from institutions to community-based care for orphans, people with mental illness, and people with developmental disabilities because institutionalization is even worse. So that's definitely not the answer, although I do agree that something needs to change. All MOO, but there should be numerous sources if you are interested in Googling it.

Quick thought/question. If they are able to recover these precious boys’ bodies, and have inviolable proof of what happened to them, could the charges be revised to say first degree murder?

Quick thought/question. If they are able to recover these precious boys’ bodies, and have inviolable proof of what happened to them, could the charges be revised to say first degree murder?
I speculate it WAS first degree, but easier to prove and convict on second degree.

amateur opinion and speculation

It just seems so strange, when I try to reason a lesser degree of intent with the deaths of two children though.

JMO
Purely speculating, I'm guessing that what one got, the other got too, in terms of discipline, food, etc. So the intent that resulted in the deaths may have been the same - probably severe punishment doled out to both. JMO.
And while I hope that being together through their trauma comforted them somewhat, I also wish that we could get a sense of who each of these souls were. Instead, I think they will always be joined together as Orrin and Orson. I'm not sure I'm explaining myself well.

Purely speculating, I'm guessing that what one got, the other got too, in terms of discipline, food, etc. So the intent that resulted in the deaths may have been the same - probably severe punishment doled out to both. JMO.
And while I hope that being together through their trauma comforted them somewhat, I also wish that we could get a sense of who each of these souls were. Instead, I think they will always be joined together as Orrin and Orson. I'm not sure I'm explaining myself well.
classic and cincere.

i speculate these monsters would punish them by hurting their brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper