CA CA - Daphne Webb, 21 mos, Oakland, 10 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OH NO :(
I went out for groceries and am just now back. Where are you little Daphne?
Be ok , be ok, be ok , be ok PLEASE !

O/T did you get anymore top the tater? I'm scrapin' the bottom here :please:

The whole story stinks. I don't want to get a spanking by a Mod. so I'm not naming anyone, but you can use your imagination.

I think the story is made up, you can't park your car in broad daylight, run in for one item, leave an adult sitting in the car with the child (a witness) and at that very moment.....someone near the car has the urge to run over and take the child. It doesn't add up. I can see it happening if this was a car jacking and the child happened to be in the back seat.....but not an abduction.

In my eyes, it's not looking good for this baby, I think she's dumped somewhere. I would guess they need to start looking up in the Oakland Hills, around Lake Merritt or she's in the bay.

I wonder if elderly grandmother is competent at all with details, names, memory etc. or just clueless as to what goes on . I hate to sound harsh, but some old folks don't know what year it is or their own children's names and would have very little good information in an interview about a missing child.

1793ddf89bca9e9999529d49ef9f1a9f.jpg

http://twitter.com/jennalane

How CONVENIENT is that??

Jenna Lane ‏@jennalane 4h

Neighbor says John Webb was parked on 79th, out of cameras' view, but another store's might've captured abduction

WOW.... so this dad gets arrested for leaving his child in avehicle with his mentally ill mother, but in another case the mother who shops with a creepy stranger who abducts and murders her child is not arrested. Yeah makes sense....:banghead:

Makes sense? NOT!!!!

Daphne does NOT look happy in that photo, JMO but she looks scared and/or sad.

Moooooooooooooooo

Moooooooooooooooo

I agree. It's not a clear photo of her face at all. If I can speculate, possibly unfairly, it seems as if they almost released an unclear photo on purpose. IMO. She's not even remotely looking at the camera. But that poor pout speaks volumes :(

Moooooooooooooooo

I agree she does not look happy but IMO one has to be vey careful reading into a photograph--which is one snapshot, taken at one second during a person's life.

If my daughter's life were a analyzed based on her pictures...I dunno, she's a serious one. :twocents:

There have been cases, where young children were traded for drugs or sexual use. Is there a possibility of that here?

UGH .. I hate to even type that! :(

It's sad that this is the "much better" picture of Daphne. :facepalm:

5g74.jpg

(I think this might be edited badly... I'm going to look for the original.)
I'm not sure what they did to that picture... this is the original.
They enlarged and distorted it. I do not know why.

omyg.jpg

I've been so wrapped up in the Zimmerman trial I haven't looked around the rest of WS. I am hoping she is found soon and safe.

It's sad that this is the "much better" picture of Daphne. :facepalm:

5g74.jpg

(I think this might be edited badly... I'm going to look for the original.)
I'm not sure what they did to that picture... this is the original.
They enlarged and distorted it. I do not know why.

omyg.jpg

She looks clean, well-groomed, hair done. Sitting at the table about to eat a meal, looks like.

Not saying that this means her caregiver could not be involved in her disappearance or a cover-up of her death. But I do not think we should jump to conclusions because she was "pouting" in the bathtub pic.

JMO!

She looks clean, well-groomed, hair done. Sitting at the table about to eat a meal, looks like.

Not saying that this means her caregiver could not be involved in her disappearance or a cover-up of her death. But I do not think we should jump to conclusions because she was "pouting" in the bathtub pic.

JMO!

You forgot "totally freaking adorable!"
How cute is she?
:seeya:

Some see "pouting", some see sadness....we're all entitled to our own opinion or interpretation. :twocents:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back