CA - David Douglas for kidnapping 7yo girl, Antioch, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you Jesus! I just hope she is unharmed physically, I know emotionally it will take a long time for her to heal. Hope they throw the book at this guy!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

AMBER Alert: Antioch girl rescued after being abducted in front of her home

A missing 7-year-old Antioch girl was found safe late Friday thanks to quick work by authorities after she was kidnapped from in front of her home hours earlier.

N. C. was found safe at the Antioch Marina, just blocks from the police department, inside a tan Toyota Camry along with the person of interest in her disappearance, 43-year-old David Allen Douglas, who was taken into custody.

Little is known about who Douglas is or why he targeted C.

More: http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_24844203/amber-alert-antioch-girl-abducted

What a total nut job! He just decided he was going to kidnap a little girl at gunpoint instead of renting a video tonight. Great job California police!!

Reading the story it seems as another abduction attempt happened earlier Friday. LE did fantastic catching him. He was found at a marina, was he going to put her on a boat???

That was my first thought, Peliman. He seemed like he was on a mission.

If I ever get kidnapped let it be in California! Dang, matter of minutes.

He doesn't sound too bright. Tried yesterday at Walmart and followed N. and her mom home tonight. I think he was ID'd earlier today for the Thursday attempt. Found near the PD? Glad he was a dumb bunnie and hope he knew he had been found out while he had N. Appears to have pedo written all over his forehead. Oh please. Such a cute little girl, so glad she was found and compared to many cases, she was found asap.

Boat? I'd think it was a dark quiet place at night. gah...Give him the max as he's dangerous. Very dangerous and bold.

Live on @CBSSF at 11 in minutes with latest in N. C. abduction out of Antioch

I hope it is ok to post this.

It is, luvs2laugh, thanks for the update! And !:Welcome1: to the forum!

If he is an Asian male how has he got the name "David Allen Douglas" is this an alias?

If he is an Asian male how has he got the name "David Allen Douglas" is this an alias?

More than likely an Asian mother and American father whom were married at some point.

I agree he's dangerous, makes me wonder a number of things.

Andria Borba ‏@andria_borba 1h
This is LaShay Burks, she spotted suspect car in Antioch Marina, saved N. C. pic.twitter.com/4XZbVtXEQ4

Andria Borba ‏@andria_borba 2h
Wal-Mart assistant manager confirms to @CBSSF Antioch PD are looking at surveillance video right now in connection to N. C.

Burks says suspect was in back seat of car, with shirt off in Marina parking lot.

Burks tells @CBSSF that she heard about N. C. from sister, saw car, honked and an undercover cop pulled up.

Suspect, David Douglass, has had contact with Antioch PD, but is not a registered sex offender.

Andria Borba ‏@andria_borba 49m
Suspect car plate number was found after looking through Wal-Mart security video and with a witness identification.

N. C. appears to be unharmed, according to Antioch police chief.

Antioch Police Chief walks into briefing room, and says "Good news". pic.twitter.com/D2Rf4TQtRJ

Andria Borba ‏@andria_borba 43m
Right now, N. C. is being interviewed by Antioch PD and has been reunited with Mom and Dad.

https://twitter.com/andria_borba

and this tweet from earlier. Two attempts on Thursday.

Andria Borba ‏@andria_borba 2h
Sources tell @CBSSF that one attempted abduction yesterday happened inside Wal-Mart, the other one - outside.

eta, I also read one attempt was from Thursday and the other earlier Friday but the details on earlier Friday haven't been disclosed. fwiw.

He doesn't sound too bright. Tried yesterday at Walmart and followed N. and her mom home tonight. I think he was ID'd earlier today for the Thursday attempt. Found near the PD? Glad he was a dumb bunnie and hope he knew he had been found out while he had N. Appears to have pedo written all over his forehead. Oh please. Such a cute little girl, so glad she was found and compared to many cases, she was found asap.

Boat? I'd think it was a dark quiet place at night. gah...Give him the max as he's dangerous. Very dangerous and bold.

Ha! Yes, don't want to give the genius too much credit. He's a dummy thank goodness.

THANK GOODNESS. What a relief. Such a precious young girl.

I shudder to think of why he was at the marina.

So glad she's not only alive but apparently unharmed!!

Katydid I too shuddered when I heard marina. There are lots of them out that way, but having been there at night before (FIL docks his boat at a marina not far from there), it can be very quiet and dark. And not surprising to hear a splash and ignore it either, if there are a few people around... stuff falls off of docks and boats. Anyway not to dwell on the negative because THANK GOODNESS she is ok! I'm glad it's been so warm here the last few days because I bet the marina was much busier than usual for early January.

I am soooo glad she has been found alive...

I still have many questions...

what was his intent?

Was this just a crime of opportunity?

Was he trying to smuggle her somewhere at the Marina?

:dunno:

Happy Birthday La Shay!!!
Great work in spotting the vehicle and then attracting help for N.
It's so great to have good news.

Interesting that he used the social worker ruse. DS did the same with a family, prior to murdering Cherish Perrywinkle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back