CA CA - Derek Seehausen, 26, USC med student, Glendale, 5 Aug 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I completely understand any feelings of discouragement...and this is just my little voice...but I still hold out real hope that Derek is alive and well. Until further notice, I will keep the light on for him.
:candle:

Me 2, T3. I'm near the homeless population in Downtown LA. I always have an eye out.

Me 2, T3. I'm near the homeless population in Downtown LA. I always have an eye out.

Bless you, jaragaki...how incredibly sweet. Derek is someone who has so much value as the person he is to so many. So thank you for keeping a watchful eye out for him...

And please come back, Derek, to "Life Part 2," that will be so much more of who you want to be -- not who you feel you must be -- with total acceptance and admiration of your courage from those who matter to you. Please.

Just in case Derek may be reading here...
Dear Derek,
It's more than okay to return...
Time is fleeting...life is fleeting...
We all have moments/ times to do and conquer and times to shift and find and ponder...
In a world full of sharp corners, it may be difficult to find a soft place, a resting cushion...a respite for too many thoughts and ideas and goals...
It's okay...
Go home...
Family will hold you..
Will embrace you...
...will always cherish you...
Despite the winds of hurricane strength that may have blown you off course...
I am certain that there is a strong foundation waiting to assure you of it's mortar...
Stay strong and noble...be well...

Just in case Derek may be reading here...
Dear Derek,
It's more than okay to return...
Time is fleeting...life is fleeting...
We all have moments/ times to do and conquer and times to shift and find and ponder...
In a world full of sharp corners, it may be difficult to find a soft place, a resting cushion...a respite for too many thoughts and ideas and goals...
It's okay...
Go home...
Family will hold you..
Will embrace you...
...will always cherish you...
Despite the winds of hurricane strength that may have blown you off course...
I am certain that there is a strong foundation waiting to assure you of it's mortar...
Stay strong and noble...be well...

Thank you for this, "basilcat"!
Oh my gosh, it is so much more than okay to return, Derek....we are are ALL such nutty, goofy mere mortals...I am the type who (literally!) the kindergarten teacher put in charge of the class when she left to use the restroom, LOL...I know what that is like. I have seriously felt responsible for everything most of my life, including living up to myself! Please listen to me -- you do not need to feel like you need to be the "Responsible One Without a Release." NO. You do not.

Derek, it's okay...if you're even (by a million chances to one) reading this...you can find YOUR way, and it doesn't have to be the big-A world's way. It will be better than okay if it is NOT. You can make it right -- FOR YOU, and that is all any of us have in this world. Be true to yourself, but also do not be afraid.

I am sad that Derek's case seems to have gone silent.

The night of the Reddit AMA, when Derek's best friend was posting here, he mentioned they got one or a couple of credible tips after the presser. Now, I fear those tips didn't end up leading to anything solid. :(

I am sad that Derek's case seems to have gone silent.

The night of the Reddit AMA, when Derek's best friend was posting here, he mentioned they got one or a couple of credible tips after the presser. Now, I fear those tips didn't end up leading to anything solid. :(

Hang in there, Dixie. Understand.

Still no sign of Derek. Even if this started as a short "break" from life...he's gotta be out of money by now.
Right?

Where are you Derek?!?

Bumping for Derek! I just read the Help Find Derek site his close friend created...Unbelievable love for Derek! Please go home!

Happy Birthday, Derek~We hope you are safe, peaceful and feel assured of the incredible difference you have made in your family/friends lives. They love and miss you...you are always in their hearts and thoughts.

:cake4u:

He missed finals...was gone for his birthday...No signs...Where are you Derek?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87
Back