CA - Dr. Felix Polk, 70, stabbed to death, Orinda, 14 Oct 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think she will make it through to the end representing herself,

she will take at least a week to rip Adam to pieces, then a week for Eli to redeem her as mother and wife of the year, and how it is all Felix, Gabe and Adam who are the liars, the delusional ones,

that's besides any other witnesses the prosecution or defence has,

one day in court she will spectacularly lose it,

The only other succesful defendant defending himself I can think of it Joe Hunt, from The Billionaires Boy Club, he was convicted and got LWOP in his first trial whilst represented, in his second trial he got a hung just whilst representing himself, and was never retried, so it can be done,

just not the was Susan appears to do it, you need to be calm, unemotional and act like a lawyer in the courtroom,

izzyB said:
i also think she is showing the jury that SHE is the one who battered in the relationship, b/c she is doing just that (mental and emotional) to the judge, jury and prosecutor right now!
I tend to agree with you.
Just read, that she killed her husband in his motel that he moved to.
Why would she go over there?:waitasec:
He moved out and stayed away from the family home.....

P.S. getting to know all the cases....
I took a long break, like 7 months......

BillyGoatGruff said:
PEEPING TOM was made in the early 1960s, around the time of PSYCHO, but is British. It involved a young man who was raised by a behaviorist/psychiatrist father who used him as a test subject from infancy until the age of 21, documenting his every waking moment and beyond--such as photographing his response to fear by charging into the sleeping child's room in the middle of the night and throwing a live snake on him. The kid grew up to be an expert photographer, a voyeur, and a serial killer who liked to photgraph his victims while killing them. It was (badly) remade as RAISING CAIN with John Lithgow in the 1990s.
Good grief. Does England have many serial killers?

Pharlap said:
I tend to agree with you.
Just read, that she killed her husband in his motel that he moved to.
Why would she go over there?:waitasec:
He moved out and stayed away from the family home.....

P.S. getting to know all the cases....
I took a long break, like 7 months......

he was killed in their pool house. now whether he was living in the pool house at the time she killed him, i do not know. they were in the process of getting a divorce. he made several phone calls to 911 in the days before his death saying he was afraid of his wife and that she had threatened to kill him.

and btw, welcome back!!

izzyB said:
he was killed in their pool house. now whether he was living in the pool house at the time she killed him, i do not know. they were in the process of getting a divorce. he made several phone calls to 911 in the days before his death saying he was afraid of his wife and that she had threatened to kill him.

and btw, welcome back!!
Yes, I've read he was living in the pool house...

izzyB said:

and btw, welcome back!!
O, geez, her goose is cooked!

POSTED: 3:17 pm PST March 30, 2006
UPDATED: 4:45 pm PST March 30, 2006

MARTINEZ, Calif. -- Susan Polk, who is defending herself on charges she killed her husband, dismissed her courtroom assistant Thursday.

No reason was publicly given for the termination.

The assistant, Valerie Harris, is not an attorney but had been serving as Polk's case manager. more at link:http://www.ktvu.com/news/8368729/detail.html

LinasK said:
POSTED: 3:17 pm PST March 30, 2006
UPDATED: 4:45 pm PST March 30, 2006

MARTINEZ, Calif. -- Susan Polk, who is defending herself on charges she killed her husband, dismissed her courtroom assistant Thursday.

No reason was publicly given for the termination.

The assistant, Valerie Harris, is not an attorney but had been serving as Polk's case manager. more at link:http://www.ktvu.com/news/8368729/detail.html
I just read this at CTV guess Harris 15 mins. might have just ran out. If anyone is trying to figure who Valrie Harris is go back to Peterson case. She was one of the NG there.

Goody said:
Good grief. Does England have many serial killers?
Scads.
The first true serial killer to become a media sensation was Jack the Ripper. Since then they've had the Yorkshire Ripper, Jack the Stripper, Dennis Nilsen (who flushed his murdered gay lovers down the toilet), the Moors Killers (one of the influences for NATURAL BORN KILLERS), the West Family, Mary Bell, Dr. Neill Cream, Dr.Death (who killed 200 patients over 20 years), John Christie,John Haigh, some Scottish pedophile who shot and killed a group of elementary school children in the play-yard after being denied the "right" to be a scout leader...
Nope, America doesn't have a lock on serial killers.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Scads.
The first true serial killer to become a media sensation was Jack the Ripper. Since then they've had the Yorkshire Ripper, Jack the Stripper, Dennis Nilsen (who flushed his murdered gay lovers down the toilet), the Moors Killers (one of the influences for NATURAL BORN KILLERS), the West Family, Mary Bell, Dr. Neill Cream, Dr.Death (who killed 200 patients over 20 years), John Christie,John Haigh, some Scottish pedophile who shot and killed a group of elementary school children in the play-yard after being denied the "right" to be a scout leader...
Nope, America doesn't have a lock on serial killers.
Hmm.....I didn't realize England was so infested with them. I guess the fact that they aren't shooting their victims does little to curb the appetite for death. For some reason when I think of England and murder, I think domestic violence and pub bombings over political issues.

Goody said:
Hmm.....I didn't realize England was so infested with them. I guess the fact that they aren't shooting their victims does little to curb the appetite for death. For some reason when I think of England and murder, I think domestic violence and pub bombings over political issues.
They have a very active mob violence, too.
Germany has produced a sizable number of extremely vicious serial killers as well over the last 150 years. In fact the term "lust murder', which was originally used to describe what we now refer to as sexually-based serial killing, was coined by a German psychiatrist (lust morder) in the 19th century.
Serial killers aren't born of American culture, but the Industrial Revolution, which basically created the metropolises of today and the mobile & increasingly alienated citizenry that fill them.

BillyGoatGruff said:
They have a very active mob violence, too.
Germany has produced a sizable number of extremely vicious serial killers as well over the last 150 years. In fact the term "lust murder', which was originally used to describe what we now refer to as sexually-based serial killing, was coined by a German psychiatrist (lust morder) in the 19th century.
Serial killers aren't born of American culture, but the Industrial Revolution, which basically created the metropolises of today and the mobile & increasingly alienated citizenry that fill them.
Well, I guess all that makes sense when you look at just how mobile we are today. I have plenty of books that feature crimes in other countries. So I am aware of some isolated cases. It is just that with today's hi-tech, I am surprised we don't hear about more grisly crimes occuring in other countries if they do indeed occur. Not that the US and CANADA don't have enough to keep our cable news busy. BUT I swear the world is shrinking right before my eyes. One day we probably will be discussing cases from all over the world rather than just those in our own country.

Goody said:
Well, I guess all that makes sense when you look at just how mobile we are today. I have plenty of books that feature crimes in other countries. So I am aware of some isolated cases. It is just that with today's hi-tech, I am surprised we don't hear about more grisly crimes occuring in other countries if they do indeed occur. Not that the US and CANADA don't have enough to keep our cable news busy. BUT I swear the world is shrinking right before my eyes. One day we probably will be discussing cases from all over the world rather than just those in our own country.
There are probably plenty of serial killers operating in 3r world countries, but due to the high mortality rate & such things as genocide, which is institutionalized serial killing, pretty much, it kind of falls into background noise.

I do recall a couple of years ago several young boys being found ritually mutilated in Israel, and it was blamed on terrorists, but something about the killings (the bodies were hidden, and there was decidedly sexual nature to the mutilations) that set off my hinky meter. I would not be surprised that serial killers operate very well in such chaotic socio-political settings, much like Andrei Chikatilov, the Rustov Ripper/Citizen X, who raped and murdered and cannibalized numerous women and children over the course of 25 year in the former USSR.

BillyGoatGruff said:
There are probably plenty of serial killers operating in 3r world countries, but due to the high mortality rate & such things as genocide, which is institutionalized serial killing, pretty much, it kind of falls into background noise.

I do recall a couple of years ago several young boys being found ritually mutilated in Israel, and it was blamed on terrorists, but something about the killings (the bodies were hidden, and there was decidedly sexual nature to the mutilations) that set off my hinky meter. I would not be surprised that serial killers operate very well in such chaotic socio-political settings, much like Andrei Chikatilov, the Rustov Ripper/Citizen X, who raped and murdered and cannibalized numerous women and children over the course of 25 year in the former USSR.
Was it Belgium a few years ago that the pedophile had tunneled underground where he kept several children hostage, molesting them, and eventually murdering them? I remember when the story broke. It was hideous. Made the hair stand up on my arms. <shudder>

Goody said:
Was it Belgium a few years ago that the pedophile had tunneled underground where he kept several children hostage, molesting them, and eventually murdering them? I remember when the story broke. It was hideous. Made the hair stand up on my arms. <shudder>
Yes, Belgium, I think. He had an underground dungeon of sorts and the child starved to death while he was in jail on a petty beef. Europe's child *advertiser censored*/pedo rings make the stuff in America look like Candyland, btw.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Yes, Belgium, I think. He had an underground dungeon of sorts and the child starved to death while he was in jail on a petty beef. Europe's child *advertiser censored*/pedo rings make the stuff in America look like Candyland, btw.
Yes, the fog is beginning to lift. I am recalling some of them now. Although an international video ring was recently busted for having live sex with kids on a webcam and it was headquartered in Clarksville, Tennessee. About floored me.

Goody said:
Yes, the fog is beginning to lift. I am recalling some of them now. Although an international video ring was recently busted for having live sex with kids on a webcam and it was headquartered in Clarksville, Tennessee. About floored me.
Europe and Asia are the HQ for pedo snuff, alot of which seems to be coming out of the former USSR. There was a serious investiagtion by Italian and Interpol authorities a couple of years ago, but little was unearthed except that a major link seemed to be a combination of former KGB, Russian Mafia, and Tel Aviv Mafia involved.

What, if anything, is happening in this case?

Hi less! I caught Catherine Crier yesterday and she was showing clips from a jailhouse interview with Susan....I'm not sure when it was made but I think it was an interview with a journalist. Susan was saying that how Felix died is still unknown....she thinks it was a heart attack. LOL This woman has a complete jackass for an attorney ;) Paula Canny was beside herself when commenting on Susan's interview. Sorry, that's about all I retained from the show. Oh, and she plans on taking the stand, now that should be something!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brooks78
Back