CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so we cannot discuss public arrests?

I edited her name out on the ones I could. For some reason I cannot edit the posts I made yesterday.

I'll just wait until MSM picks it up and it goes to trial.
Rules - Etiquette & Information

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.

On the white pages link I posted I asked mods to delete it if it is not allowed.

Its ok to discuss the punishment map as that is in MSM and Wiki but if it appears to have a DeAngelo family members name on it, then what? How do we discuss it?

Hopefully mods can clarify for us.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.

I was just about to post the same thing. The mods have some cleaning up to do. That Mary Cummings “reporter” is not a reporter (she’s some sort of real estate appraiser/amateur crime sleuth) and her blog is not approved to be linked here either.

As I asked up thread, I wonder what JJD has done with all those valuable gold and diamond rings? Being a cop, he would certainly have known all the felons and fences to be able to offload them. I wonder if they will even be following thru with the burglaries and rapes to solve them, as it will be a waste of time if they cannot prosecute now. If they have retrieved any stolen property they will have to attempt to return it though right?

To even think that they have such a detailed list is amazing to me after more than thirty years. I thought all the files except for Contra Costa County and the murders, had been destroyed so is this a complete list or just the CCC stolen items?

Re the punishment map, I have seen 3 possible locations suggested , Contato Circle area, Diablo West, Danville, Sierra Meadows, Roseville and a site of an old hospital in Stockton. Does anyone have any opinions about this?

BBM Thank you Gussified. Many posts were removed because they violated our TOS. No one but Joseph James DeAngelo is allowed to be sleuthed.

Re the punishment map, I have seen 3 possible locations suggested , Contato Circle area, Diablo West, Danville, Sierra Meadows, Roseville and a site of an old hospital in Stockton. Does anyone have any opinions about this?
Can you remind me where the map was found?

Could someone post the "punishment map" for us to have another look at?

TIA
Could the "Punishment" and "Housing Development" papers be red herrings left for L.E. to find? If not, does anyone know if any of DeAngelo's fingerprints (or partial) were found on either of the papers? It's hard to imagine they were, for years, only handled while wearing gloves, and they do not have at least one identifiable fingerprint on them.

TY Harmony 2. What do we do about what we think is the name "M" on the map?

You could start a conversation with members who may be interested in that subject. FYI I'm not interested.

The most disturbing parts of the arrest warrant for America's Golden State serial killer suspect
Newly released documents offer terrifying details from what is suspected to be a years-long crime spree

"On Friday, a judge unsealed parts of the arrest warrant for Joseph DeAngelo - the 72-year-old former police officer who is accused of committing serial rape and murder across California beginning 40 years ago.

The heavily redacted document describes how police finally found the Golden State Killer suspect by his DNA — tracking Mr DeAngelo through a genealogy website and rooting through his trash.

But the majority of the warrant documents — dozen and dozens of pages — are devoted to retelling those long-ago crimes. It’s a remarkable document, even if much of it is blacked out: a chronicle of a serial predator who travelled invisibly, attacked fearlessly and terrorised many victims with strange noises and bizarre drawings before closing in for the kill...."

The most disturbing parts of the arrest warrant for America's Golden State serial killer suspect
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now we know how he paid for it if you look at that list from the warrant documents. Another reason he stopped the frequent attacks ? Perhaps he had fenced enough stolen property by then to afford a deposit?

This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house, 1499 sq ft, on 9,148 sq ft property was built in 1979. Last sold for $77,000. Estimated value $369,221.

8316 Canyon Oak Dr, Citrus Heights, CA - 3 beds/2 baths

This would mean he bought it brand new. In 1980 this might have been alot of money??
I echo your questions.

ETA: I read wife was removed from title 3/1/1992.

Just reviewing older posts. Was this confirmed in MSM?

If it is true, then based on the warrant stating DNA from the EAR matched the homicides DNA - that's game over.

Ep. 16 Sgt. Joe DeAngelo, Exeter PD

@ 1:42 mins

"law enforcement has publically stated
that he admitted to being the VR and EAR
but has denied all homicides in all jurisdictions
including the ones tied to him by dna"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online