GUILTY CA - Eliza Delacruz, 3 wks, Long Beach, 4 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found the fathers name and FB page but I'm reluctant to post here since the names have not been made public. I will alert my post to see what the Mods say.

FWIW there is nothing glaring about the FB page. It was last updated Sept. 2014 and he has some pictures of his wife/gf and his cover picture is on an dog needing treatment at the vet. Actually just from browsing it he seems very likeable. MOO

Two people were shot in the face/head. Head shots are not easy to do because it's a smaller target area. Father shot in the leg. If that was deliberate, then again, not easy to shoot someone in a leg. It's a small target area. Police are trained to go for the center mass. That suggests whoever did it was pretty good with a weapon. Since neighbor only heard two shots, sounds like the shooter was pretty accurate.

And pretty calm. There was no rain of bullets, no wild shooting all over around. Two shots, two bullets in target. Whoever did this was full of hatred and ice cold.

I found the fathers name and FB page but I'm reluctant to post here since the names have not been made public. I will alert my post to see what the Mods say.

FWIW there is nothing glaring about the FB page. It was last updated Sept. 2014 and he has some pictures of his wife/gf and his cover picture is on an dog needing treatment at the vet. Actually just from browsing it he seems very likeable. MOO
No, please do not link to the father's FB page. He is not open to "sleuthing".

Thanks for asking before you posted. :)

Worried about Eliza's mother. She had a baby so recently, and for whatever reason the mother suffered a gun shot to the face, and now the baby is deceased. It's horrible the way her happiness was ripped from her. I read that both her and the uncle were in critical, but stable condition. I do wonder if either will have some type of brain damage from being shot in the head area. Keeping them in my prayers.

wonder if baby was grabbed as some kind of human shield and the perp was just randomly shooting to make his getaway. Clutching at straws here but very strange.

I've noticed a lot of talk about him being employed as a veterinarian tech, any chance this was somebody that lost a favorite pet and decided to take it out on the person they see as being responsible ?

Some of those street thugs get pretty close to their pitbulls.

Seems like a shot in the dark.......but I guess everything is on the table at this point.

I've noticed a lot of talk about him being employed as a veterinarian tech, any chance this was somebody that lost a favorite pet and decided to take it out on the person they see as being responsible ?

Some of those street thugs get pretty close to their pitbulls.

Seems like a shot in the dark.......but I guess everything is on the table at this point.

This also crossed my mind before we found out he was a vet tech and not a vet.

It really sounds like a jealous ex girlfriend of Mr. Delacruz. He was shot in the leg and released quickly. Whereas the mother and uncle were shot in the head/face, which to me says its personal and I want you gone. Disposal of the baby to eliminate any ties to the mother should she live.

I have no facts to support this theory, just my opinion outside the box.

It really sounds like a jealous ex girlfriend of Mr. Delacruz. He was shot in the leg and released quickly. Whereas the mother and uncle were shot in the head/face, which to me says its personal and I want you gone. Disposal of the baby to eliminate any ties to the mother should she live.

I have no facts to support this theory, just my opinion outside the box.

thank you....was toying with the idea that it was actually a woman.....spared the true object/target of her affection by grazing him but torturing him by disfiguring the rival and conflicted about harming the baby initially...MOO & guessing only......

Presumably he would have recognized his ex-girlfriend. And obviously the perp is described as a dark-skinned man (not a woman).

Presumably he would have recognized his ex-girlfriend. And obviously the perp is described as a dark-skinned man (not a woman).

The initial reports said the perp was covered except for the skin around their eyes. I'm not sure he would have recognized her or anyone that she might have hired to do the job. Just a theory, no facts

The initial reports said the perp was covered except for the skin around their eyes. I'm not sure he would have recognized her or anyone that she might have hired to do the job. Just a theory, no facts

I haven't seen any reports saying suspect was covered except for the skin around the eyes.
In fact police are now saying they are working on a sketch of the suspect (although it sure is taking a long time)

Tramadol is for pain in animals and humans. Vet tech told me she has taken her dogs meds for pain.
so I did that too!
Good angle.
I also thought it might have been a gang or motorcycle club initiation rite.
However now I think it is a Marine/military trained person with good aim, possible lover of woman shot in face.

http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/ketamine.asp

''Ketamine has over the past few years been thought of as a ‘club drug’ (this term is used for a number of illicit drugs, primarily synthetics, that are most commonly encountered at nightclubs and “raves”).3 Though it is difficult to say if ketamine is only used in club settings, research has indicated that nationally in 2002, almost 3% of 12th grade students used ketamine in the past year"

Canada's evil Karla Homolka worked in a vet setting and used halothane during abuse and murder of young teenaged girls including her own sister.

Not suggesting for a nano second any of this has anything do with this case but there was speculation about access to meds in a vet setting

MOO

Naval base on Coronado.
A Navy/former Navy would know that shopping center where baby Eliza was found.

Two people were shot in the face/head. Head shots are not easy to do because it's a smaller target area. Father shot in the leg. If that was deliberate, then again, not easy to shoot someone in a leg. It's a small target area. Police are trained to go for the center mass. That suggests whoever did it was pretty good with a weapon. Since neighbor only heard two shots, sounds like the shooter was pretty accurate.

Everyone keeps saying two shots, but there were three, Mom....Uncle and ....Dad....
If only two, that does not make sense???? IMHO

Everyone keeps saying two shots, but there were three, Mom....Uncle and ....Dad....
If only two, that does not make sense???? IMHO

May I assure you most of us can count. :smile: There probably were three gun shots, but the neighbor only heard two.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...467571.html?_osource=outbrain_recirc=obinsite

"Next-door neighbor...........said she’s never heard any arguments coming from the house, but did hear gunfire last night."

"I heard two shots. No noises, nothing else," she said.

The neighbor only heard 2 shots. But three people were shot, correct? So two shooters, one with a silencer? The neighbor needs a hearing aide? I must be missing something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau
Back