GUILTY CA - Eliza Delacruz, 3 wks, Long Beach, 4 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. I don't usually get emotionally attached to the cases here, but this is just heartbreaking. People are messed up. So wrong.

Why? Why do people hurt innocent babies and children? What kind of monsters do this? I will NEVER understand!

I can't understand why you would take a baby and then dump it. Its too risky. Why would he do that?

Why? Why do people hurt innocent babies and children? What kind of monsters do this? I will NEVER understand!

I always wonder the same thing LaborDay. Sometimes I can't even read the MSM reports and God knows I can't read search warrant/details period! I just don't get it :gaah: If this all unfolds in the direction it's going at this moment I truly believe it's drug related MOO I just want to blast #$%^& words everywhere! :anguish:

I don't understand this and I never will. I pray it will not be her, but it's someones baby....dear lord.

I haven't seen the names of the parents listed in any story. Another theory, if this is the baby in the dumpster, a possible drug related crime. Sad to think that way...but anything is possible at this point.

I always wonder the same thing LaborDay. Sometimes I can't even read the MSM reports and God knows I can't read search warrant/details period! I just don't get it :gaah: If this all unfolds in the direction it's going at this moment I truly believe it's drug related MOO I just want to blast #$%^& words everywhere! :anguish:

BBM: I've been sitting on my hands...........I hear ya! :tears:

I wondered that, too, SDHELPS. I'm also pretty sure the baby is Eliza, they wouldn't have released this much info if they weren't pretty sure. Not naming the family made me instantly hmmmm. If this is some kind of revenge...I can't even.

I feel terribly for Eliza and her family.

OMG, the baby found "whose description of the baby was similar to the baby taken Saturday" pretty much says it all. :tantrum:

I would gladly raise any of these babies people just toss in the trash or leave on the side of the road. WTH is wrong with people?! I am waiting to see why this man broke in just to take a baby. Sick individual! Whether this baby is Eliza or not, I am severely disgusted and very sad :(.

Most recent MSM I could find...

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...te-Connection-to-Missing-Child-287470791.html

The baby found dead was described as a female infant. It is unclear how long the remains had been in the dumpster.

Long Beach investigators have been in touch with San Diego authorities and are working with them to determine if the two incidents are related, Long Beach police spokeswoman Marlene Arrona said.

"We're exploring all options and we're making the trip down there," Arrona said.

I'm local in San Diego and Imperial Beach is a very high crime area down here. It's also about 10 minutes from the Mexico (San Ysidro) Border crossing. Which sadly makes it a "dumping" ground for many reasons. As much as I don't want this to be precious Eliza it is somebody's new baby which just hurts. If it is Eliza I can only pray that she didn't suffer and I'm grateful that she was found so soon. Prayers going up to Eliza where ever she may be. :praying:

I would gladly raise any of these babies people just toss in the trash or leave on the side of the road. WTH is wrong with people?! I am waiting to see why this man broke in just to take a baby. Sick individual! Whether this baby is Eliza or not, I am severely disgusted and very sad :(.

I agree 100% but IMO this is turning into a very personal, very nasty, very targeted incident. IF this baby is Eliza, this is not a throwaway baby case. This is a targeted crime, a targeted punishment. I don't think this case is related to all those poor abandoned babies we hear about. JMO.

I agree 100% but IMO this is turning into a very personal, very nasty, very targeted incident. IF this baby is Eliza, this is not a throwaway baby case. This is a targeted crime, a targeted punishment. I don't think this case is related to all those poor abandoned babies we hear about. JMO.

BBM

Ragamuffin you are not the only one who feels this way...

His motive was unknown but detectives do not believe the shooting was a random act, Arrona said.

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-missing-home-where-mom-2-others-shot-113226392.html

so sad...I was watching KTLA this morning when they were trying to explain the relationship between the two brothers, one being the dad, and the mother of the baby. There was such careful choosing of words, I just thouht it was odd.

Infant's body found; unclear if related to missing case

Posted: Jan 04, 2015 6:43 AM EST
Updated: Jan 04, 2015 11:24 PM EST

Police say the body of an unidentified infant has been found in San Diego County and detectives from Long Beach are traveling there to help determine whether the baby is the same one who has been the focus of an urgent search. (Source: AP)
Police say the body of an unidentified infant has been found in San Diego County and detectives from Long Beach are traveling there to help determine whether the baby is the same one who has been the focus of an urgent search. (Source: AP)
LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) - A 3-week-old girl was missing Sunday from a California home where the baby's mother, father and uncle were found shot, police said.

Detectives from Long Beach were traveling to San Diego County Sunday evening to help authorities there determine whether the body of an unidentified infant is the same one who has been the focus of an urgent search since Saturday.

Long Beach police spokeswoman Marlene Arrona said it was unknown if the two incidents were connected.

Long Beach police were also seeking an adult male in the shooting but have not said if the man is related to the missing 10-pound baby girl named Eliza Delacruz.

His motive was unknown but detectives do not believe the shooting was a random act, Arrona said.

Officers went to the residence Saturday evening after receiving a call about the shooting and found the two brothers and the baby's mother with gunshot wounds, she said. One of the brothers is the father of the child.

Two victims remained hospitalized in critical but stable condition. The other was treated and released.

Authorities asked anyone who knows of someone bringing home an infant under suspicious circumstances to call the police or take the child to a police station, hospital or fire station.

Police released a photo that showed the child sleeping on a red blanket in a ruffled white dress with a white bow in her hair.

Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/27755440/...lear-if-related-to-missing-case#ixzz3NvCZWPjO

So maybe he didn't intend to kill anyone, only punish them and make them unable to stop the kidnapping?
I cannot think of another case like this.
People always say that babies don't get kidnapped because of drug deals gone bad.
Babies don't get kidnapped for revenge.
So what the hell is going on here then? :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper