GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I took the grandmother's call to mean she wanted Warner out of the home he shared with his girlfriend and new baby. Not for sure about that now that I see how you are looking at it.

I bet the couple moved in with the grandma. They had no car, and he had no job, from what I piece together on his FB. I think grandma wanted him out and I think he was acting crazy, or she wouldn't have needed LE to come out.

I took the grandmother's call to mean she wanted Warner out of the home he shared with his girlfriend and new baby. Not for sure about that now that I see how you are looking at it.

and....we don't know which grandmother.....article just says infant's grandmother --- I lept to conclusion it was his mom but could have been maternal gran....

I don't think Grandma (maternal or paternal) would let him leave her home with the baby if he was acting crazy. Besides if he was removed and grandma stayed behind with baby then how did he get back in and get the baby and report the baby missing from that household? That is why I don't thinkthey were living with grandma.

I kind of took the grandma call reports as Bayou Mistress did. As grandma wanting him removed from the household he shared with T and E. Maybe that is why hewas not removed. I suspect grandma got some sort of hink or concern, for unknown reasons. Maybe she pays the rent but does not reside there. If mom was not at home and it was dad and baby E, I don't see grandma kicking him out or simply calling cops to go remove him. So that does not make sense either.

Trying to make stuff fit and its not yet. A few more pieces should do it.

Some good snooping is afoot if we google the root words of FB. URLs . Not sure if anything relevant to the case, just sayin.

Interesting that MW changed FB to say "married " to the mama in march 2014. Her reply is, "Really?"

The video is interesting. The grandmother placed the call from a neighbor's home.

So the baby was wearing a hat and diaper but no clothes? I find that he put a hat on her very weird. JMO

The video is interesting. The grandmother placed the call from a neighbor's home.

the video is excellent -- hope that presenter is giving more pressers on this case in future. Another important piece is that the mother is detained right now for interviews.....that's a long day for her.....if she's involved certainly her stamina is being tested...moo

So the baby was wearing a hat and diaper but no clothes? I find that he put a hat on her very weird. JMO

hope this is not yet another case of 'meth madness' ... MOO

The baby registry is filled with organic and baby-safe products. Someone researched a lot like an excited expectant mom. I just don't get the vibe that she's involved.

The baby registry is filled with organic and baby-safe products. Someone researched a lot like an excited expectant mom. I just don't get the vibe that she's involved.

I want to believe that too.....I really do....MOO....

then there is Mr or Ms X the friend that accompanied them to the LE station.....hmmm

the video is excellent -- hope that presenter is giving more pressers on this case in future. Another important piece is that the mother is detained right now for interviews.....that's a long day for her.....if she's involved certainly her stamina is being tested...moo

And if she's not involved, this has to be the worst day of her life. She's been betrayed in the worst way, has lost her baby....If she's nursing (I think yes), she'd be in terrible pain from engorgement right now, a constant reminder. :-(

And if she's not involved, this has to be the worst day of her life. She's been betrayed in the worst way, has lost her baby....If she's nursing (I think yes), she'd be in terrible pain from engorgement right now, a constant reminder. :-(

absolutely worst

WHOA. Listened to the presser. At approximately 2:37 a male reporter asks (paraphrasing) about the husband of the friend and that "she's the one that brought them/him in" and asked Det. H. Francisco to elaborate. She of course, declined to answer.

The background noise made it difficult for me to hear, even with my headset

Can someone else take a listen :please:

If this is true, it may back up a photo comment I read on Facebook about the COD. (ETA: that another person - female - would even be privy to such information). TIA..... :sigh: :tears:

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

then there is Mr or Ms X the friend that accompanied them to the LE station.....hmmm

Thank you newone. I thought that's what I was hearing :earson:

They arrived on foot though.

:thinking:

WHOA. Listened to the presser. At approximately 2:37 a male reporter asks (paraphrasing) about the husband of the friend and that "she's the one that brought them/him in" and asked Det. H. Francisco to elaborate. She of course, declined to answer.

The background noise made it difficult for me to hear, even with my headset

Can someone else take a listen :please:

If this is true, it may back up a photo comment I read on Facebook about the COD. (ETA: that another person - female - would even be privy to such information). TIA..... :sigh: :tears:

:(

yes SHE will be interviewed along with others who may be able to provide information--I truly hope this is not another case like Isabella Grogan Canella....(RIP)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leledragon24
Back