GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the article:

"Warner's mother, Victoria Law-Thomson, says even though her son had a history of drug addiction she does not believe he would have done anything to harm his infant daughter.

"I still believe in you. I just wish you'd reacted different. I think you made some really idiotic choices," Law-Thomson said."

Understatements of the freaking century. I know this family is in a lot of shock right now, but you would think that the grandmother of this sweet child would be more outraged than "son, you done goofed this time". Unbelievable.

I've been lurking this thread for a couple days, and I vomited reading the charges. The implications of what this tiny baby went through in her last moments. It isn't fair and everyone should be outraged for Ellorah. Put this....ugh, censored....in a cell for the rest of his life to rot. Please. Please.

I will not judge his mother for her words at this time. Shock, denial, and grief must be encompassing all the family right now. I can't imagine what i could or would say if my child were responsible for anything of this nature, especially knowing that it was media fodder.

I will not judge his mother for her words at this time. Shock, denial, and grief must be encompassing all the family right now. I can't imagine what i could or would say if my child were responsible for anything of this nature, especially knowing that it was media fodder.

And I suppose I shouldn't, either. She lost her son as well as her granddaughter. That cannot be easy. I am just so upset for sweet Ellorah. She didn't even make it to three weeks before she was killed in such a brutal manner. It is so unfair and cruel.

The criminal complaint lists "revenge" as a motive for the alleged crimes.

"I am not going to address that. It was behind closed doors. I have my opinions, but I am not going to say anything about that," Allison said.

Warner's mother, Victoria Law-Thomson, says even though her son had a history of drug addiction she does not believe he would have done anything to harm his infant daughter.

ABC7.com

I get that VL-T is his mother but I think that given his self-destructive drug addiction problem his mom would realize that addicts do awful and desperate things. If she had worked programs in the past, this would be part of what she would have explored. While she might not want to believe her child could do this, I am sad that she does not say it differently--- her sober son would not do this but her addicted,relapsed son is capable of many things that would cause harm or death to himself or others. That is what drug addiction does, it takes away judgment, inhibition, rational thought and a state of mind that can make proper decisions consistently. On drugs he has two felony convictions already. What more does she need to understand that he is capable. No excuse for his behavior but certainly a truth.

Revenge for WHAT? Was Ellorah's mommy not up to offering his sexual needs an outlet on top of having to be at work to support his behind? WTF? Revenge??

FGS.

I have self imposed a "gag order" on myself. I have nothing nice to say at all, and might get the ban hammer....So I will lurk and keep my thoughts to myself.... I am just beside myself on this one....:(

Revenge for WHAT? Was Ellorah's mommy not up to offering his sexual needs an outlet on top of having to be at work to support his behind? WTF? Revenge??

FGS.

Due to the fact that she JUST had this baby less than 3 weeks ago, physically, she wouldn't be in any condition for intimacy anyway. I doubt BF cared, but just wanted to mention that. Who knows who the "revenge" is for? Even if he were to hold a press conference right now and answer every single question everyone had, would it really matter what he had to say in light of what he's already done? No, I don't think it would.

Fact: he did what he did because he wanted to. (If he didn't, he wouldn't have done it).

Maybe we can start making deals with ISIS to exchange prisoners with monsters like this guy.

Due to the fact that she JUST had this baby less than 3 weeks ago, physically, she wouldn't be in any condition for intimacy anyway. I doubt BF cared, but just wanted to mention that. Who knows who the "revenge" is for? Even if he were to hold a press conference right now and answer every single question everyone had, would it really matter what he had to say in light of what he's already done? No, I don't think it would.

Fact: he did what he did because he wanted to. (If he didn't, he wouldn't have done it).

as the mother of three I second that notion but that was the only comment I could make without going off on a huge TOS violating rant. So back to :shutup: I go.

These proceedings sound like fun; Until it's one of your family members who are the original victim.

Feels like we are re-living Isabella Grogan-Canella's case.

Yep, me too. That case and to some extent Teghan Skiba's case (remember JR's grandmother who thought nothing about his refusing to let her in to make sure everything was okay? Grr) forever changed my naive ideas of how parents - and grandparents - care for their children.

I was on the road when the news broke about the sexual assault(s) on Ellorah by MW. It's probably better that I was since had I remembered my password I would have logged on to my iPad and said enough to get me my first ever time out. :furious:

Like many of you I had nagging thoughts about the drugs and sadly, I also suspected SA. Those who posted insights into the dynamics of meth use have my thanks; it's hard for me to imagine that not one but two women missed the potential danger of leaving a newborn in the care of a meth head. Any information you can share is much appreciated.

For now I'll accept that MW could have hidden his tweaking and the other psychotic side effects of meth use well enough to fool them both.

Just because Tania Grogan and Freddie Nicholson were users in Bella's case it doesn't mean that the same happened in Ellorah's case. It's important to look at each case based on the facts presented and while I'm frustrated that this murder could have been prevented I do understand that the blame lies on MW's shoulders.

But... I still have questions. Hopefully they'll get answered as this case unfolds.

And FWIW, I think the revenge motive mentioned could be connected to some sort of cheating, whether real or imagined.

Sorry for rambling; it was a working trip and I'm exhausted and very, very angry...

Like many of you I had nagging thoughts about the drugs and sadly, I also suspected SA. Those who posted insights into the dynamics of meth use have my thanks; it's hard for me to imagine that not one but two women missed the potential danger of leaving a newborn in the care of a meth head. Any information you can share is much appreciated.

For now I'll accept that MW could have hidden his tweaking and the other psychotic side effects of meth use well enough to fool them both.
<snipped for space>

As scary as it is I think he probably could hide it - maybe not well, but well enough most of the time. There are a lot of legitimate things that can justify odd behavior sometimes - lack of sleep with a newborn in the house seems like it'd be high on the list. Someone might leave their loved one in the hands of someone who seemed exhausted but still functional. At least for me, it would be so hard to fathom anything worse than him accidentally falling asleep and rolling over on her. From what we've heard it seems something much worse happened, but I can see how it would be hard to even comprehend.

I had to leave this thread for a while because I was far too upset to even contemplate what this poor baby endured. I am sick, absolutely sick. I have lots to say and like many others have chosen to edit my comments. I can't comprehend this evil. The DP is far too good for this horrible deed. I can't say more and I probably can't come back to this thread. I am beyond words.

Welcome Cuofrd and thank you for sharing that. Hindsight is always 20/20. We take people at face value and accept what they tell us when we have no reason not to :(

Thank you for the welcome. I've been reading this thread since Saturday (google) and that's what got me to join. I honestly think mom was with father (speculation here) because she had a rough life growing up (known) and sometimes, you accept what you think you can get. I've done it myself. **************EDITED OUT************** There are some holes in the story.

1- I believe grandma was home with father and was afraid of him (grandma was probably non-confrontational due to DV issues?) so went to neighbors house to call when she felt things were amiss (also phone was disconnected, knowing finances...might not have $$ and news led to believe he cut it). Now here's where things get mixed up. One source says there's no record of a call (if she calls 9-1-1 or not, its logged), another says she did. Regardless, why didn't she call mom and advise of a problem, or did she?

2- Grandma goes back home, father is gone with baby (neighbors confirmed saying they saw him leave with 'bundle'--- she's assuming its that because both are gone). When mom gets home from work at, I'm assuming 5-530 or even 6.... why the gap until 930pm to go to the sheriff station? I'm assuming that all three were home at this time (grandma, mom, dad) so....with grandma knowing that father left with baby, and baby is not there now....wouldn't they question him the whereabouts of baby?)

3- At the station, I would assume that mom and/or grandma would want to pull a detective aside and inform them of him leaving with baby and not returning with her. So the focus was on him and where he left the baby, right? A 19 day old can't just walk off.

Also, can you guys see on MW's facebook page, the ultrasounds? Might give you insight as to more information if you can read the name at the top of it. :thinking:

Thank you Cuofrd. We cannot see mom's FB due to her privacy settings and since she has not been accused of anything we cannot sleuth her and go into great detail about her social media. She is considered a victim so while info gleaned from her FB is very helpful I would caution you against sharing info from there without first checking with a mod to make sure you are not inadvertently breaking the rules.

I am so glad to have your perspective on this situation though since you are coming from a place of having known her in the past. Your questions, thoughts and theories echo mine and those of others that are following this case.

If you ever have a question or concern about whether something is okay or not to post please feel comfortable private messaging one of the moderators or alerting on your post by clicking the little triangle at bottom left of the post box.

My heart breaks for mom and your comment about her possibly having a rough life and certain red flags that she might ignore or not want to see in a mate resonates.

Again, glad to have you here.

Thank you Cuofrd. We cannot see mom's FB due to her privacy settings and since she has not been accused of anything we cannot sleuth her and go into great detail about her social media. She is considered a victim so while info gleaned from her FB is very helpful I would caution you against sharing info from there without first checking with a mod to make sure you are not inadvertently breaking the rules.

I am so glad to have your perspective on this situation though since you are coming from a place of having known her in the past. Your questions, thoughts and theories echo mine and those of others that are following this case.

If you ever have a question or concern about whether something is okay or not to post please feel comfortable private messaging one of the moderators or alerting on your post by clicking the little triangle at bottom left of the post box.

My heart breaks for mom and your comment about her possibly having a rough life and certain red flags that she might ignore or not want to see in a mate resonates.

Again, glad to have you here.

You can actually get information by sleuthing on HIS FB, the ultrasound picture, and then using google....and going from there.

I'll edit out some of the other stuff.

I actually know the mother from when I was younger and working with her mother at a local retail store...am friends with her on FB. When she was first pregnant, she had posted that she broke her wrist by falling on some sheets on her bedroom floor and put out her arm to break her fall. After reading all this, now I wonder if that is even the truth. :/

Thank you for sharing your insight with us.

:welcome4:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a mod so I was not chastising in any way. But I want more of your insights and just wanted to make sure you are cautious so you stick around :D

WS is big on links and the rules governing which ones are allowed. I am just so glad to have someone with your special insight join.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back