GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just went back to FB and poof.

Was that the first day he took care of her without mom around? When did mom return to work? (Or is finding that against the rules?) I don't want to sleuth mom but wonder how long she'd been back. Was he despicable enough to plan this? I certainly pray not!!

Yes that question and a few others remain unanswered.

Unless those questions are answered in MSM we won't know the answers.

No clue was given regarding the ownership of the truck where baby was found.

We don't' know the actual time mother returned from work --

There are a lot of ''grey'' areas for me that make me feel I should sit on my hands until the facts come out at trial (next court date is Feb 18 and we can be pretty sure he's going to wimp out and plead NG --- stretching things out)

There really is a lot of support for the mom as survivor and I hope she takes advantage of the counselling and financial compensation/assistance offered through victim's services.

:fence:

Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting, Killing His 19-Day-Old Daughter - BuzzFeed News

(snip)
On the couple’s Facebook page, images of Ellorah swaddled as a newborn have become digital memorials, attracting a strained mix of outrage and sadness.
This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.
Help Center
facebook.com

(snip)

Warner's criminal history dates back to 2003, when he was convicted of vehicle theft. Over the years, court records show he has been arrested on suspicion of a range of felonies, including forgery, burglary, grand theft, receiving stolen property, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

As recently as last year, Warner had either been convicted of or pleaded guilty to grand theft, DUI, evading a police officer, and three counts of vehicle theft.

MuchMore@Link

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonwells/...ly-assaulting-killing-his-19-day-old?s=mobile

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting, Killing His 19-Day-Old Daughter - BuzzFeed News

(snip)
On the couple’s Facebook page, images of Ellorah swaddled as a newborn have become digital memorials, attracting a strained mix of outrage and sadness.
This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.
Help Center
facebook.com

(snip)

Warner's criminal history dates back to 2003, when he was convicted of vehicle theft. Over the years, court records show he has been arrested on suspicion of a range of felonies, including forgery, burglary, grand theft, receiving stolen property, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

As recently as last year, Warner had either been convicted of or pleaded guilty to grand theft, DUI, evading a police officer, and three counts of vehicle theft.

MuchMore@Link

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonwells/...ly-assaulting-killing-his-19-day-old?s=mobile

Sent from my iPhone

doesn't he sound like a dream date???

doesn't he sound like a dream date???

Yeah, "Dates from H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks...."

Future casting for Investigation Discovery Channel

:thud:

Just wish he had SELF-destructed.... Instead of hurting Baby Ellorah. :sick: :censored:

Yeah, "Dates from H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks...."

Future casting for Investigation Discovery Channel

:thud:

Just wish he had SELF-destructed.... Instead of hurting Baby Ellorah. :sick: :censored:

yes......years ago

Yes that question and a few others remain unanswered.

Unless those questions are answered in MSM we won't know the answers.

No clue was given regarding the ownership of the truck where baby was found.

We don't' know the actual time mother returned from work --

There are a lot of ''grey'' areas for me that make me feel I should sit on my hands until the facts come out at trial (next court date is Feb 18 and we can be pretty sure he's going to wimp out and plead NG --- stretching things out)

There really is a lot of support for the mom as survivor and I hope she takes advantage of the counselling and financial compensation/assistance offered through victim's services.

:fence:

UGH!! I hate that I can't answer questions because its not in MSM.

I just can't fathom being the mother, though, and after all this loss and heartache, having to go home and see all MW's things and Ellorah's things and be surrounded in it. Not to mention having to constantly hear about it on the news. Sadly, (not being a mom myself) I think it'd be a living nightmare for any new mother. :(

UGH!! I hate that I can't answer questions because its not in MSM.

I just can't fathom being the mother, though, and after all this loss and heartache, having to go home and see all MW's things and Ellorah's things and be surrounded in it. Not to mention having to constantly hear about it on the news. Sadly, (not being a mom myself) I think it'd be a living nightmare for any new mother. :(

Yes it's tough....it's going to be a situation where she will need some help reorganizing her apartment or possibly even moving elsewhere -- there will be support workers ((if she wants that)) who can help her...support groups are amazing benefit and will make a difference for her when she's ready..IME & MOO

there is going to be grief both for her daughter and for her ''old life'' (partner and mother)

she's alone now....and very vulnerable

(O/t, this is so creepy...people hacking into baby monitors:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...oncerns-with-using-home-baby-monitors01282015

Eta: I remember hearing the same thing about tvs a while back...)

I recall picking up radio frequencies from CBs on the monitor when my brother was little. Then later I sometimes heard other people's monitors while using my cordless phone. Because of that, i never used any baby monitors when my kids were little. I know hackers can get in easily...very disturbing, especially given how many people use the video kind now.

My husband got angry with me when I updated him on the ugly turn of events in this case. He was visibly upset and said STOP-- and did not want to hear anymore. Then he ranted a bit about ' why do I even read these stupid cases anyway...' and left in a huff. I feel badly because I know how much this case hurt my soul and I am way more jaded and cynical than my husband is.

He had just spent the morning helping our son paint the nursery, for our first grand baby, a girl, due this spring. So this horrible ugly revelation was too much for him after painting a rocking chair white to match the little dresser and table. I should have thought before I shared this horrible information. But we had been talking about this 'missing baby' case because it is in the neighboring county. I so wish that a childless couple had stolen her. :sigh: [ That is what my husband thought had happened. I pointed out the weirdness of them going to the station to report, but he thought that was fine...]

Congratulations katydid23, we just got home from visiting our first baby granddaughter, and she is now almost the same age as this little angel. I have followed crime for a very long time, but when it is crimes against children like this, I hesitate because it makes me physically ill. I don't waste time anymore trying to figure out how someone does this, I would never understand it anyway in a million years. I also try to keep emotion out of it, but it is impossible really to do that. And then while we were visiting, a man my husband use to work with for many, many years, his partner lost her granddaughter, a toddler, at the hands of her daughter's boyfriend, this happened in Arizona, a few weeks back. And why, why, do some women allow men into their houses, that are abusive, and don't protect their babies? Another thing that I will never understand. I kept telling my daughter and her husband how very lucky Ava Rose was to have loving parents, while many kids never have that luxury of knowing that. And now the baby monitors, they had one, and never did I think about the consequences of having one, like you are all talking about......

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...oncerns-with-using-home-baby-monitors01282015

My husband actually has one of those scanner radios that will pick up police, fire, etc. He found out by accident that he can also easily get baby monitors, cell phone calls, short-range radios if nearby, etc. He figured out which frequencies those were and blocked them from coming up when it's in "scan" mode (looking for any live channels), but if he found them that easily by accident I can't even imagine how much someone would find who was intentionally looking for those things.

I just went back to FB and poof.

Was that the first day he took care of her without mom around? When did mom return to work? (Or is finding that against the rules?) I don't want to sleuth mom but wonder how long she'd been back. Was he despicable enough to plan this? I certainly pray not!!

MW's FB page showed a couple of his posts indicating that he had watched Ellorah on the 22nd, so maybe the 23rd was the second day? The posts seemed calm and happy. What on earth could have gone so wrong less than 24 hours later?

He had used meth on the 22nd but we don't know if it was during the day or the evening. And where did he go to use it? According to posters here it's possible he was "tweaking" on the day he murdered Ellorah. Still, it's hard to believe that was the only factor.

While I think he's going to claim he "accidentally" killed Ellorah during a fit of drug-induced craziness I strongly suspect there was way more going on in his head. At the very least I think he cared not one whit about whether Ellorah survived his attack or not. He may not have planned her death in the classic sense but I do believe that on the day he murdered Ellorah he wanted her gone from his life. Sick, sick...:censored:

Investigation Discovery's CrimeFeed has profiled Baby Ellorah's story:

Father Charged With Murder For Allegedly Sexually Assaulting And Killing His 19-Day-Old Daughter - Crime Feed

It includes an embedded video link:
https://social.newsinc.com/media/js...deoPlayer/16x9&widgetId=2&trackingGroup=69017

via...

http://crimefeed.com/2015/01/father...um=social&utm_campaign=InvestigationDiscovery

This will likely help to garner international attention to this case. The whole world will know her now - for all the WRONG reasons... :moo:

:(

:rose:

I recall picking up radio frequencies from CBs on the monitor when my brother was little. Then later I sometimes heard other people's monitors while using my cordless phone. Because of that, i never used any baby monitors when my kids were little. I know hackers can get in easily...very disturbing, especially given how many people use the video kind now.

I never had one with my older four but was given one when #5 was born. It picked up the neighbor's baby monitor and I could hear the grandfather snoring on it and kids running about in the house next door instead of my own baby. I used it twice and that was it. I just had #5 nap in the living room like the older kids always had, they learn to sleep through everything if they're used to it, especially if they here it all in utero, I believe. I've never felt the video monitors were safe, but I'm very much a minimalist when it comes to baby gear. That's just my opinion. I'd much rather have my baby near me.

On a rabbit trail... Dh got a new surround sound system and it will sometimes pick up random talking when tractor trailers drive by, I assume it's their cbs or something of the like. It's really unsettling when the kids and I are just sitting in the living room and al of a sudden we will hear random men talking through the speakers!

The link to the raw video to the presser has been relocated.

I found it. Listen carefully to the reporter's question regarding the couple that accompanied MW & TW to the SCVSS. What Lt. Francisco says and does not say is pertinent. :moo:

You can watch it for yourself here (and I recommend you do so before it - relocates itself again - :moo: ):

http://scvnews.com/2015/01/24/newhall-father-arrested-in-infant-death-case-video/

:thinking:

#JusticeForBabyEllorah

What timing... there's something on the Today show right now about baby monitors/video cameras that are Internet connected. This couple's Nanny was changing the baby's diaper and all of a sudden heard a man commenting about her changing the baby. Freaky.

Sorry I know this is kind of OT, but it fit with the recent discussion about the baby monitors.

Re: Investigation Discovery I figured they might pick up her story, and agree it might get Ellorah's story out there more. While I agree the reason for it is completely awful, I do hope she gets national attention. Maybe it's wishful thinking but if it makes even one person get away from a bad situation, or be what they may feel is overly cautious if they've got a gut feeling something is wrong, it's worth it IMO. I am NOT blaming the Mom or Grandma by any means, but I bet they wish they'd taken her and run, and maybe Ellorah's story can help other people find the strength to do that. Sometimes it's hard to believe there really are purely evil monsters in the world.

The link to the raw video to the presser has been relocated.

I found it. Listen carefully to the reporter's question regarding the couple that accompanied MW & TW to the SCVSS. What Lt. Francisco says and does not say is pertinent. :moo:

You can watch it for yourself here (and I recommend you do so before it - relocates itself again - :moo: ):

http://scvnews.com/2015/01/24/newhall-father-arrested-in-infant-death-case-video/

:thinking:

#JusticeForBabyEllorah

I can't listen right now so can you post here what the question was? And the answer?

I can't listen right now so can you post here what the question was? And the answer?

I listened. The person said they talked to the husband of the friend who brought them in and asked if they could give more information about that. She basically refused to answer and said they were still interviewing and if anyone had seen or knew anything to please contact them.

I am trying to listen and my speakers are on max volume but this link is much fainter than the last and I cannot make out the reporter questions. Just her answers.

Can someone paraphrase or better yet transcribe the exact question as posed by the reporter regarding the person(s) who accompanied the couple to the station. TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back