CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder: The only "official" word we have from LE at the moment is that MG is a named POI, that his statements were inconsistent and that he was arrested for a parole violation. The rest is coming from MG's family, mainly his father WG.

I tend to believe most of what WG said, like LE focusing their search around the area of the Happy Stop, so as a sleuther it's pure gold. I'm less sure about the "excuses"* WG has presented to explain away some of MG's actions but hey, that's why we're here - to try and sort out fact from fiction. :)

So, according to WG the medical marijuana prescription was from an old back injury. We don't even know If MG tested positive for any drugs yet so I'm not all that focused on it - if meth had been mentioned I'd have very different thoughts.

Also, knowing there are two trailers on the property (thanks Trigger!) explains JLG's (mom) comment “I kind of thought … maybe that it was our cousin in the house,” she said. “Maybe he went inside and picked her up and he was like, ‘No, I already talked to everybody. She’s gone.’ - though it doesn't explain MG's comment. As already asked upthread, did MG call her before or after 911?

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...after-he-is-named-person-of-interest_39675052

* "excuses." Such an odd word to use - I'd have expected him to say "reasons." Probably not relevant but still, it makes me wonder if he himself has some doubts about his son's story.

Based on the above post, I am thinking it is OK to link this. I will alert my own post to check with the Mods just to be certain.

It took a bit of work to find him - unless this has already been posted by my fellow WSers and I missed it :blushing: (I found Baby Ember's mom first, but she's off limits here for sure per TOS).

That said, I'm certain this is his IG:

http://instagram.com/grahamboy0424

Where is Baby Ember?!?!?! :tears:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video up now, mom's talking:

http://www.krcrtv.com/missing-babys-father-named-person-of-interest/33986758

Oh man, this is just heartbreaking. :(

I just have a weird feeling that something happened to little Ember BEFORE she spent the night with dad. I feel like mom knows and going back to her parents without baby was cover. I think they both are messed up people and involved in what happened. Was the mom really crying or faking tears? She sounded upset but that doesn't mean she doesn't know what happened to baby. I bet dad tells all to save himself.
Locking up the father on parole violations reminds me way to much of Haleigh Cummings.
If fact the people remind of the Croslin/ Cummings group.
Who would even know the baby was in that travel trailer house?
JMO

If you scroll down on the Instagram that you posted to about 46 weeks ago (pic is labeled 46 weeks ago) you'll find JG tagged in a photo.

hopefully I did this right and didn't give out too much info? Let me know!

First post. I have been following since the get go and immediately I thought "this can't be good.." Prayers she's found safe and sound (possibly the ex is involved?!?) but I honestly don't think it sounds good..

My opinion only.

I'm so thankful you've decided to join us pineapples15. This case has all of us by the heart strings for sure.

:welcome4:

Why would the dad call the mom and first say "someone took her!" instead of asking if the mom had her? Hmm. Reminds me of Scott Petersons first phone calls about Laci, saying "She is missing!" instead of asking if she was there.

Just like Ron and Misty with poor little Haleigh. Someone took her her comments before there is evidence of that. And mom's comments sound almost like Misty defending Ron IMO

pineapples15,
I'm still waiting to hear from the Mods if linking MG's IG is ok. JG has not been named a POI and is considered a victim. Therefore her social media (SM) is considered off limits per TOS (unless / until something changes). Hope This Helps
:seeya:

I dunno. I'm pretty cynical and it doesn't take much for me to give parents the stink eye in cases like this but I'm just not getting the vibe that mom's involved. At least not yet.

There appears to be bad blood between the families and I would bet that JG's family was very unhappy about JG and baby Ember moving into that tiny, nasty trailer in the middle of nowhere. I'd like to hear more about the history of MG and JG.

First post. I have been following since the get go and immediately I thought "this can't be good.." Prayers she's found safe and sound (possibly the ex is involved?!?) but I honestly don't think it sounds good..

My opinion only.

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Unfortunately, I don't think this is going to end well either. These are the ones who kill me... like Lisa Irwin. The babies they never find.

Until there is a body there is always hope. Praying they find her safe and sound.

Just like Ron and Misty with poor little Haleigh. Someone took her her comments before there is evidence of that. And mom's comments sound almost like Misty defending Ron IMO

glad I'm not the only one thinking that

I keep thinking of little Ellorah Rose. I hope and pray this little one is still alive and safe.

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 7m7 minutes ago
Family of Matthew Graham is present in the courtroom.

We don't usually see LE "call off searches" for no good reason, as we are hearing on the FB page. We recently heard that Texas Equusearch was supposed to come help (source anyone?). I am hoping that by LE calling off the search they are in negotiations with someone who may know where Ember is located. But sadly I believe this is a recovery. All MOO.

:( this is so sad.

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 4m4 minutes ago
Matthew Graham expected to return to court on Wednesday. No release from jail today on violation probation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46