CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not doubting SC but rather trying to pinpoint the timeframe. I'm sure she gave LE a better description than what msm reported. If you're correct then the Happy Mart videos are kind of moot anyway.

So if something happened later that night, which is possible IMO, do you think he disposed of her body on foot or in his truck? Would the cousin and SC hear his truck starting up in the middle of the night? LE says there are gates that would need to be opened too. I don't know how loud a swamp cooler is when it's running though.

One msm article mentioned something about MG's ankles being swollen, as if he had done a lot of walking. His dad said it was due to an old burn which required skin grafts but it could fit with MG leaving his house on foot.

I hate to think that Ember's buried somewhere near the trailer but she's so very tiny... :(

I do think he most likely disposed of her on foot... 2 acres of property with part being full of junk and I can only imagine what other properties nearby look like. As I said I honestly think he panicked and wouldn't have put a lot of thought into things. It is terrible to think about but I kind of imagine he would be like "hot potato" and want to just get her away from him. I keep thinking back to Elena Steinfurth with her being in the garage all that time! She was so close but it took them 96 days to find her!

Looking at MG's IG, I noticed a fire pit. I wonder if he also has a burn barrel on the property that should be checked.

I do think he most likely disposed of her on foot... 2 acres of property with part being full of junk and I can only imagine what other properties nearby look like. As I said I honestly think he panicked and wouldn't have put a lot of thought into things. It is terrible to think about but I kind of imagine he would be like "hot potato" and want to just get her away from him. I keep thinking back to Elena Steinfurth with her being in the garage all that time! She was so close but it took them 96 days to find her!

Elaina Steinfurth! I couldn't remember the name. Yes - if ever there was a similar possibility then MG's junk-strewn property would be it.

Which reminds me... in the video yesterday WG was talking about the dogs. He said he and a friend spent an hour searching MG's property and the dogs didn't bark once. Why would they search there if WG believes Ember was kidnapped? I wonder if WG is beginning to have some doubts in spite of his defensive comments.

Have the police brought in cadaver dogs to that property?

I am very much about protecting an individual's rights but I feel pretty strongly that when a child is reported missing a search warrant for the home, property and the parent's vehicles should be automatically approved from the minute the 911 call is received.

How expensive is it to run? He appears to have virtually no money.

That's what I was thinking. I'm in Texas and spoiled to A/C but I can remember my family in Mississippi thought AC was a luxury. They'd turn it on when company came over to cool off the room for a visit. It was run very sparingly to save money. Some people today may turn it on until the room ' cools off' and then turn it back off.

Saw a picture of a baby on the WHTBEG discussion page that looks alarmingly like Ember. I checked with the poster to make sure it had been reported. I hope she is alive and being cared for somewhere!

I wonder if he did give the baby away, if there is any way to find out if he had checked into any adoption methods.

Ugh...I hate this. Again! Where is this precious, precious baby?

I keep wondering if anyone has looked through all that junk & garbage. I mean really moved things around & looked! How deep is that cesspool that the sewer runs into? Sorry but may not smell a decomposing body in a cesspool? IDK

It feels like they are not searching enough to me. I just feel like they are not focused in the right place.

It feels like they are not searching enough to me. I just feel like they are not focused in the right place.

I couldn't agree more. I have only really heard of searches for where dad was the night before and nothing concerning that property! Where are the dogs and search warrants?!

I think it was reported that he turned off the swamp cooler, which is an evaporative cooler---a cooler that uses evaporation to chill the air.

Which needs water to evaporate. I don't see it getting that cool at those temperatures at night. We use a light quit, but we have ac. Maybe MG went to buy or sell something when he left? and no one is going to come forward and said they saw him that night. If he didn't work then he had to of been dealing to support him self, and now two more to support.

Which needs water to evaporate. I don't see it getting that cool at those temperatures at night. We use a light quit, but we have ac. Maybe MG went to buy or sell something when he left? and no one is going to come forward and said they saw him that night. If he didn't work then he had to of been dealing to support him self, and now two more to support.

No piped water would require that the water pan be filled quite frequently - even at night - when the cooler is running.

We have a swamp cooled house here in the California desert, and it cools enough to need covers on the bed at night.

Was he even the in trailer that night? is he's the only one that says he was? He may of put Ember to bed and left on foot somewhere, and missed that two am feeding, came back at four or five and she's dead.

So, not the "Taj Mahal"

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 16h16 hours ago
25-foot trailer from where #BabyEmber was reported missing is shown way, way in the back on this clip. [video=youtube;D8EUsYM-afk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8EUsYM-afk[/video] …

No piped water would require that the water pan be filled quite frequently - even at night - when the cooler is running.

We have a swamp cooled house here in the California desert, and it cools enough to need covers on the bed at night.

Do you close the windows when you run it like you would with a/c?

So, not the "Taj Mahal"

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 16h16 hours ago
25-foot trailer from where #BabyEmber was reported missing is shown way, way in the back on this clip. [video=youtube;D8EUsYM-afk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8EUsYM-afk[/video] …

So not the white trailer but the one they zoom in on at 0:10. How can MG's family think Ember was kidnapped? Just look at the gates and all the junk scattered around. How the heck would a kidnapper walk through all of that in the middle of the night?

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/vigil-tonight-for-missing-baby-ember-graham
A vigil is planned tonight for Ember Graham, the 6-month-old baby girl reported missing a week ago today by her father from his Happy Valley home.

Nor Cal Alliance for the Missing said the vigil will be on the same grounds that her family has been gathering daily for reports on the search efforts. It is scheduled 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the empty lot next to the Happy Stop Market on Cloverdale Road near Oak Street in Happy Valley.

I agree. Also when I read LE asked people/businesses to look at their surveillance cameras on July 1st I felt this should have been done on the first day.

Oh how I wish they'd find this precious little baby girl! I check in every chance I get, hoping for news that she's been found. At this point, I don't believe she'll be found alive unless they did give little Ember away, or sell her. I know it's a horrible thought but that seems the most hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay