CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, well, gives the general area I suppose. Thanks for pulling them. With easy phone apps these days and Google maps I wish searchers would take advantage and always use them for detailed tracking of areas covered.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ain't that the truth! In your experience, would they have needed to have cell phone service to do so?

I've read that service has been spotty (grain of salt). All I know is that now that we've had word that Marc Klaas and @KlaasKidsSearch are involved, that sort of protocol should be followed (by approved search parties).

The concern will always be rogue searchers. I'm not sure what can be done to stop them, other than LE. :dunno:

It would seem (in my non-expert) opinion, that KKF searchers wouldn't be remiss to start from Ground Zero with GPS and grid search out. Am I on the right track?

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on what you are using as to whether it will pick up. I would think that at least some out in those parts shouldhave have GPS units which can then have their tracks downloaded.

Klaaskids is helping with search planning remotely at this time and offering guidance. I would suggest to any team, community or LE to start back at the beginning. Review what is known and go from there. Hopefully LE knows much more than they are disclosing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I keep seeing that stroller - that's Ember's correct? wondering if that is the carrier as well - some convert. And again...why the green rope hanging from it. I'm not insinuating it has anything to do with the disappearance but I keep looking at it.

Looks like a dogs leash to me.

BBM If the bolded part is a possibility, it would take time to bury her. Maybe 10 minutes if he hurried. They need to do a ground search of up to 25 minutes in every drivable direction from that store.
That was a map of the wrong store. Sorry to mislead. So, here we go, with maps to raise questions and plot possible search areas.

First, this is Noosha Lane
noosha lane.JPG

This is the Happy Stop Market. Matthew was parked somewhere in the red box, farther up than the white truck shown in my image
happy mart.jpg

In the surveillance footage, he is seen driving TOWARDS home, on Cloverdale Road.
road to home.jpg

However, look at the road options. Did he take some wacky route home? Seems like he would have turned 'right' at the Happy Mart to actually go home.

Now........ where did he come from, allowing him to drive down Cloverdale right past the Happy Mart (shown as a marker in the bottom right of the picture):
to the left.jpg

It looks like he could have parked closer to the store. Do you think he knew there was a camera in the location? Is it possible he wanted to be seen going into the market with the baby?

that's what I keep coming back to

why did he park so far away when he had to carry a carseat/baby?

Looks like a dogs leash to me.

We had a similar stroller. They have big wheels and are used for jogging. They tend to roll faster than other strollers due to the big wheels so they have a strap that you put around your wrist. That way if the stroller gets away from you it is still attached and won't roll completely away. image.jpg

http://m.krcrtv.com/search-for-baby-ember-resumes-in-different-area/34090324

SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. -
Just two days after the Shasta County Sheriff's Office announced they would be suspending the search to find 6-month-old Ember Graham, deputies were spotted looking for any extra surveillance footage on Thursday.

Deputies combed through the areas of Igo and Ono, near Clear Creek Road and Cloverdale Road, asking residents and workers at businesses in the area if they had surveillance video from the day Ember went missing.

Liquid phenobarbital. I was told that by someone local who talked to the family during a search (I'm local).

That is generally the first one they use for babies.
However it generally makes them sleepy.
Maybe Ember just had a strange reaction to it.

This is precisely the sort of mistake I feel may have occurred. It is also possible he left her outside over night, and an animal took her. I'm sorry, I didn't want to actually say that, but it's been on my mind.

Do we know how many, and what kind of dogs were on the property?

We had a similar stroller. They have big wheels and are used for jogging. They tend to roll faster than other strollers due to the big wheels so they have a strap that you put around your wrist. That way if the stroller gets away from you it is still attached and won't roll completely away. View attachment 77881

THANK YOU! this explains it and I appreciate the picture too .

I really think he went out to "celebrate" his last night before JG moved in.
I think he went inside somewhere or started talking and the heat was too much for Ember. If he reported it as an accident - the question would be "was she left alone and why" and that probably registered jail time in his head. If he wasn't doing anything illegal - he may have called the police or ambulance. After some bought and driving - he made this story up and has to stick with it. As long as they can't find her - he thinks he is free.
He may be hurting and sorrowful but he can't bring her back so he's saving himself at this point . Those are just my thoughts.

I wonder how MG is fairing being out. I would hope the family questions him, and puts pressure on him if indeed he is involved, or not involved. Honestly if he was in my family I would flip out because he was doing something illegal while watching his daughter. Seriously someone would have to hold me back. I still wonder what time mom left, and dad was all alone with Ember.

Thank you kindly for this excellent forum. So many great ideas and questions here.

I live in the Redding area, so fairly close by.

I have read everything in print on this case but perhaps I have missed something... Do we know exactly what calls were made when Matthew 'discovered' the baby missing? Vs. the calls he says he made?

Also, while we know that MG declined a voice stress, has one even been offered to the mother? How about the cousin's GF, who claims she saw the baby after the store run? I don't really believe her for a hot second, BTW.

I see mom as the one invested in this relationship and NOT Matthew. She seems desperate to keep him and he seems indifferent to me. Narcissistic personality.. Made a good show of being a great dad until the reality hit him. I marvel that she can even look at him after the inconsistencies in his story, let alone stay with him. It's like she knows he did something but is so desperate to keep him that she overlooks it.

Thank you kindly for this excellent forum. So many great ideas and questions here.

I live in the Redding area, so fairly close by.

I have read everything in print on this case but perhaps I have missed something... Do we know exactly what calls were made when Matthew 'discovered' the baby missing? Vs. the calls he says he made?

Also, while we know that MG declined a voice stress, has one even been offered to the mother? How about the cousin's GF, who claims she saw the baby after the store run? I don't really believe her for a hot second, BTW.

I see mom as the one invested in this relationship and NOT Matthew. She seems desperate to keep him and he seems indifferent to me. Narcissistic personality.. Made a good show of being a great dad until the reality hit him. I marvel that she can even look at him after the inconsistencies in his story, let alone stay with him. It's like she knows he did something but is so desperate to keep him that she overlooks it.

In response to this, very good points. Something that came to mind while I read this: We are suggesting that JG is appearing to side with him and perhaps like you said she is desperate to keep him. What about this angle- perhaps she is scared of him? I have no idea if she knows what he did (if he did something) or not, but maybe he said something to threaten her and make her keep quiet/side with him?

:welcome: strawbale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member