GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, finally finished reading all 13 threads. Cant believe there still hasn't been a trial, its astonishing that the guilty party and their legal teams are allowed to faff about so much.

From the first mugshots released, this guy to me is the double of enrique arochi who murdered christina morris.

Truthbeknown, while I am not religious at all, Im so glad that you have your faith to carry you through this.

It looks like there's another hearing on calendar for Friday:

08/12/2016 Pretrial
Judicial Officer
Mazurek, J. David

Hearing Time
8:30 AM

Followed this case from the start. Lurking here, waiting for Justice for Erin along with the rest of you. Seems the wait will be a little longer, unfortunately.

Erin was found two years ago today. Her body was found after rescuers searched over ONE HUNDRED mines in 100-degree heat for seven weeks and over THREE HUNDRED square miles of dessert. To say that the chances of them finding her were slim is an understatement. God led them to her. The relief and closure and healing those rescuers brought us will never be adequately put into words. They're angels on earth. Her trial is finally scheduled to go to court next month.

Erin was found two years ago today. Her body was found after rescuers searched over ONE HUNDRED mines in 100-degree heat for seven weeks and over THREE HUNDRED square miles of dessert. To say that the chances of them finding her were slim is an understatement. God led them to her. The relief and closure and healing those rescuers brought us will never be adequately put into words. They're angels on earth. Her trial is finally scheduled to go to court next month.

((truthbeknown)), I remember following this thread daily as they searched for Erin. Such dedication from the rescue workers and so amazing that she was found. I hope the trial will go on as scheduled and bring an additional sense of closure for you and all of Erin's family and friends. It has been a long wait.

A couple of weeks before Erin was found we asked for everyone to pray at the same time everyday. I would like to ask everyone to do that again. At noon Eastern time please pray that there are no more continuations for this trial. Pray that the trial readiness hearing goes well on September 9th, that the motions and jury selection start September 12th and that the trial goes forward as soon as that is done.

Thinking of sweet Erin and her family today. I have been praying for all of you and that the trial moves forward. It's time for Erin to get justice and CL punished for what he did. The pine I planted in Erin's memory is thriving, but it's growth reminds me of how long it's been. God bless.

Tomorrow at 11:30 AM Eastern time and 8:30 AM Pacific time the Trial Readiness Hearing will start. Pray that everything is in place and the trial will start on schedule.

Let us know how the hearing went please.

09/09/2016 Trial Readiness
Original Type
Trial Readiness

View Document **Portal Minute Order

Judicial Officer
Mazurek, J. David

Hearing Time

Result
Held
09/19/2016 Jury Trial
Judicial Officer
Mazurek, J. David

Hearing Time

truthbeknown, thanks for updating us. Does this mean the motions and jury selection will start on 9/12 as planned, or does it all start on 9/19? Regardless, sending you and Erin's family strength and courage.

Thank you, back when the details of Erins death were being revealed, it seemed very possible she may have played a role.

There will be no more trial delays if I understand the meaning of "held". That's very good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves