GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm going to make some calls tomorrow and find out what the cost of the transcript will be. I purchased the Chase Merritt/McStay prelim transcript and it was $165.00. I'm certain the trial transcript will be much more but it might answer lingering questions.

Will anyone be interested in the transcript once we hear the verdict?

I think there will still be a lot of lingering questions. (i.e. her shoes?)

I'm going to make some calls tomorrow and find out what the cost of the transcript will be. I purchased the Chase Merritt/McStay prelim transcript and it was $165.00. I'm certain the trial transcript will be much more but it might answer lingering questions.

I would be willing to help with the expense.

I think there will still be a lot of lingering questions. (i.e. her shoes?)

I've been thinking about this, but haven't had time to find the link. I remember a detective stated when he was at the horse ranch, Chris drove up and exited a vehicle with a bag in his hand. The detective felt he was trying to hide/disappear evidence. I've wondered several times if that evidence was Erin's cell phone, keys or shoes. It doesn't make much sense to take items to another location, why not just throw them in the mine with her body. Guess there are some things Like you said, we'll probably never know.

Having the garrote so quickly available shows premeditation.

Completely agreed. How else does one explain just happening to have one in the car? I think the one in Alaska was either there because he planned to use it on someone else too, or as a very odd attempt to make it look like an item that is totally normal for him to have in his car at all times.

Nichole's conduct throughout the trial only serves to further my opinion that she had something to do with Erin's murder. Or at the very least, knew her husband was solely responsible for Erin's disappearance. I am disgusted by her, sorry (not sorry).

Oh and, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about this, but haven't had time to find the link. I remember a detective stated when he was at the horse ranch, Chris drove up and exited a vehicle with a bag in his hand. The detective felt he was trying to hide/disappear evidence. I've wondered several times if that evidence was Erin's cell phone, keys or shoes. It doesn't make much sense to take items to another location, why not just throw them in the mine with her body. Guess there are some things Like you said, we'll probably never know.

I remember that. Wasn't it the Probable Cause statement?

We were talking on the way to work this morning and my husband also mentioned that CL could have dropped the phone and keys in any business dumpster or garbage can even!

So many unanswered questions.

I'll help cover the cost.

You'll have to email the court reporter directly, her name is Brenda Elia, and her email address is belia@sb-court.org

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back