GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Erin's mother posted this and I am in tears. I cannot imagine her going through these horrific details and lies about her baby girl. They're always our babies, no matter how old they are (if you are mothers) :tears:

[video=youtube;zulKcYItKIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulKcYItKIA[/video]

tenth avenue north - worn (with lyrics)

I'm tired I'm worn ~ my heart is heavy, From the work it takes to keep on breathing

I've made mistakes, I've let my hope fail
My soul feels crushed, by the weight of this world
And I know that you can give me rest, So I cry out with all that I have left

Let me see redemption win, Let me know the struggle ends
That you can mend a heart that's frail and torn.

I want to know a song can rise, From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn Cause I'm worn

I know I need To lift my eyes up, But I'm too week, Life just won't let up
And I know that You can give me rest , So I cry out with all that I have left

Let me see redemption win, Let me know the struggle ends, That you can mend a heart that's frail and torn...

^^^
repeat

I obviously Accidently left some words out :frown: It's my keyboard remember?

Mods, yes it's from the FB "Justice for Erin" ...but please don't delete it. Erin has a family member
that posts here :heartbeat: truthbeknown :heartbeat: not sure if it's Erin's mom, sister or daughter-in-law. I'm sure they will be fine with it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/865170866845491/

(Can't quote today for some reason, sorry :( )

I'm in for helping with costs of transcript.

I can also help with costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having weird things hsppen? If I try to quote a post and respond, I get ten posts at once and have to delete. If I try to post without quoting, same thing. Logged out, restarted my phone. Same issue?

Is anyone else having weird things hsppen? If I try to quote a post and respond, I get ten posts at once and have to delete. If I try to post without quoting, same thing. Logged out, restarted my phone. Same issue?
I just quoted you Knox, and It looks ok...let me see what happens when I hit reply

He gets my husband and my votes for the expedited Death Penalty. :jail:
Well, I hope he gets the DP. Because of the absolutely heinous nature of the crime. He inflicted maximum suffering on his victim. Making her watch helplessly as he went about his business. Hoping against hope that somehow he'll change his mind and release her. Wondering if he'll rape her beforehand. He should burn alive for that.

I have some questions about the mens rea here. If someone else egged him on in this, like one of the two other suspects.... and I mean really coerced him, could that make a difference in sentencing here?

And what If he's stupid, like very stupid. Does that matter?

I just quoted you Knox, and It looks ok...let me see what happens when I hit reply
Thanks friend. Out sick today, no matter how many times I wash my hands and wipe down surfaces, seems like get the germ circulating around the office. Hopefully we get a verdict today 😊

@Knox et al: quote function is working randomly for me :(. Worked just fine on another thread just now, doesn't work on this one, at the moment :(.

[Oh look! Quote function is working again!!]

Well, I hope he gets the DP. Because of the absolutely heinous nature of the crime. He inflicted maximum suffering on his victim. Making her watch helplessly as he went about his business. Hoping against hope that somehow he'll change his mind and release her. Wondering if he'll rape her beforehand. He should burn alive for that.

I have some questions about the mens rea here. If someone else egged him on in this, like one of the two other suspects.... and I mean really coerced him, could that make a difference in sentencing here?

This is likely the last time I'm going to quote/respond to you. And that's not because WS is wonky.

Your first paragraph: Where are you getting this "information"? Or is it how you imagine the scene might have happened. NB: rhetorical question, no need to answer.

Paragraph 2: What other suspects? There aren't any. There is ONE person on *trial*. Neither the prosecution nor the defence has introduced/mentioned the possibility of an accomplice or accessory. Even CL's defence lawyer didn't bother exploring his ridiculous & disgusting "excuse" for murder.

To summarise: the jury will deliberate & decide on the *evidence* & testimony presented in court. Not on what might/could/maybe/possibly could have happened.

I've been thinking about this, but haven't had time to find the link. I remember a detective stated when he was at the horse ranch, Chris drove up and exited a vehicle with a bag in his hand. The detective felt he was trying to hide/disappear evidence. I've wondered several times if that evidence was Erin's cell phone, keys or shoes. It doesn't make much sense to take items to another location, why not just throw them in the mine with her body. Guess there are some things Like you said, we'll probably never know.

Why were Erin's shoes off her feet to begin with? The ground had to be unbearably hot so I'm sure it wasn't her choice to not have them on her feet. Why would he remove them? It makes no sense.

Why were Erin's shoes off her feet to begin with? The ground had to be unbearably hot so I'm sure it wasn't her choice to not have them on her feet. Why would he remove them? It makes no sense.

I don't know about the ground being too hot for bare feet. The Sand isn't usually too bad (pavement and black top are!). However that appear to be a rocky area and the rocks sure wouldn't feel good on bare feet! We each keep flip flops by the door for going outside but more because of the texture than the heat. I would never walk around in JTNP or the surrounding areas with no foot protection!

I'm wondering if she had on flip flops that fell off her feet during the course of the crime if she was kicking/struggling. But who knows where that pig disposed of them.

Erin's mother posted this and I am in tears. I cannot imagine her going through these horrific details and lies about her baby girl. They're always our babies, no matter how old they are (if you are mothers) :tears:

[video=youtube;zulKcYItKIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulKcYItKIA[/video]

tenth avenue north - worn (with lyrics)

I'm tired I'm worn ~ my heart is heavy, From the work it takes to keep on breathing

I've made mistakes, I've let my hope fail
My soul feels crushed, by the weight of this world
And I know that you can give me rest, So I cry out with all that I have left

Let me see redemption win, Let me know the struggle ends
That you can mend a heart that's frail and torn.

I want to know a song can rise, From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn Cause I'm worn

I know I need To lift my eyes up, But I'm too week, Life just won't let up
And I know that You can give me rest , So I cry out with all that I have left

Let me see redemption win, Let me know the struggle ends, That you can mend a heart that's frail and torn...

^^^
repeat

Heartbreaking. Absolutely heartbreaking. You can clearly feel her mom's pain and agony. Life (and death) is so unfair.

Where are the MSM links/verification for some of this stuff being posted lately? I read everything I can find from MSM and I haven't seen a lot of this reported by anyone. I haven't read anything about zip ties or being forced to watch while CL went about his business.

If it's insider information they need to get verified otherwise it shouldn't be posted without verifying links! The fiction needs to stop.

Unless, while they were alone in his car in a remote area with no one around, she took them off willingly (I am implying something here that I don't want to type out, out of respect for her loved ones) and then that is when he strangled her, before she put them back on? Just one possibility that kinda makes sense?

What "two other suspects" are you referring to? Law enforcement and the DA have been very clear in that they think CL and CL alone murdered Erin. Some of us suspect that Nichole Lee was probably complicit in some form but that in no way will influence sentencing.

As for your last question regarding his stupidity, I'm not sure what you're asking.

I don't know about the ground being too hot for bare feet. The Sand isn't usually too bad (pavement and black top are!). However that appear to be a rocky area and the rocks sure wouldn't feel good on bare feet! We each keep flip flops by the door for going outside but more because of the texture than the heat. I would never walk around in JTNP or the surrounding areas with no foot protection!

I'm wondering if she had on flip flops that fell off her feet during the course of the crime if she was kicking/struggling. But who knows where that pig disposed of them.

I, too, wonder what kind of shoes she was wearing that day. I would highly doubt she left in flip flops to go out in the middle of no where (she knew that much as she knew the drive would be a slow one) but I couldn't find anything stating what shoes she was wearing when she left. Anyone else?

I don't "get" why missing shoes & keys are important - cellphone I can understand somewhat, but as records were recovered & used/testified to in court, it seems (to me) that recovering the actual phone was unnecessary.

IANAL, JMO etc etc.

The only way her shoes are important IMO is he testified she walked to another mine and went in it while he was playing Russian roulette. Another one of his lies.

Unless I dreamt that I believe that is what he said. Didn't go back and check.

Lee said was so upset he could not start the mine tire fire that he decided to play Russian Roulette in his jeep. This upset Erin, said Lee, so she walked away into an adjacent mine shaft.

Day 9

http://erincorwinmurdertrial.blogspot.com/2016/10/day-nine-christopher-brandon-lee.html?m=0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back