GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the female B saw was not Erin but wife/gf of affair guy if affair is true.

What if the female B saw was not Erin but wife/gf of affair guy if affair is true.
'
In Erin's car? I guess it's possible, but why would they sit there for so long? Seems to me they would drop off the car and leave. But anything is possible with this case!!

Witness was almost in tears at the end about how painful it would be losing a daughter and grandchild.
He has a 19 year old himself.

I believe him wholeheartedly after listening to this.

What did he say about talking to LE on June 30th? Did he expound on what what said in the article?

But now training across all branches of service is accomplished at "joint bases".

The description someone posted earlier regarding the woman seen sure seemed to fit a description of EC, IMO. Glasses, sandy hair...

'
In Erin's car? I guess it's possible, but why would they sit there for so long? Seems to me they would drop off the car and leave. But anything is possible with this case!!

If rumors are true, doesn't fit the description (can I say that??). Erin does. Plus...it was clearly Erin's car.

agreed, although the smaller build of the male description seems not to fit, IMO.

If rumors are true, doesn't fit the description (can I say that??). Erin does. Plus...it was clearly Erin's car.

Ok, I found the link.:)

California police scour surveillance footage from base where Marine's wife vanished

Capt. Justin Smith, a spokesman for the Marine Corps base in Twentynine Palms, said security footage was given to detectives with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department for review, after Corwin was last seen leaving the base and later reported missing. It's not known what clues, if any, the videos might have provided.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/1...ry-base-as-marines-hold-somber-gathering-for/

Bringing this forward, great visual ...

Denise GoolsbyVerified account ‏@denisegoolsby
Erin Corwin drove through the Condor Gate on the east side of 29 Palms base the day she went missing. @MyDesert pic.twitter.com/K5blxkCtn3

answering my own post, lol

it seems the judge signed the order just after midnight on July 1

BBM - did Erin wear glasses? Are we sure this was Erin? It may have been her car but someone else sure could have been driving it - someone's wife perhaps?

I have seen pictures of her wearing glasses.

I emailed CBS8, regarding the conflicting statements on whether or not LE spoke to Beasley on June 30th. I received the reply below.

The witness spoke to LE at the scene when they found her vehicle. LE was, most probably, canvassing the entire neighborhood with multiple deputies speaking with all nearby residents. I believe the homicide detective who spoke with the Corwin family was unaware personally of the witness statement, but it was given to the sheriff dept by the witness on June 30.

thank you for your interest,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member