GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely has been edited from the original post. Good catch!

If you click on the edit you can see what's been changed. I looked last night and it's still the same as was there. Nothing different today.

I emailed CBS8, regarding the conflicting statements on whether or not LE spoke to Beasley on June 30th. I received the reply below.

So are they saying the Beasleys gave their statement to LE, and SOMEHOW the contact go between for the family had no idea of this extremely important witness statement? ??? That just seems so odd.

Back to the Alaskan bases...let's pretend the Jeep with Alaskan plates is in the military at 29 Palms. Is there a specific base in Alaska he could have been stationed at previously. I think some are trying to answer my question but I don't understand.

Back to the Alaskan bases...let's pretend the Jeep with Alaskan plates is in the military at 29 Palms. Is there a specific base in Alaska he could have been stationed at previously. I think some are trying to answer my question but I don't understand.

In the military u can register ur car in your home state. Its called home of record! U can vote their pay taxes or whatever. I would tend to think that person is from Alaska.

In the military u can register ur car in your home state. Its called home of record! U can vote their pay taxes or whatever. I would tend to think that person is from Alaska.

Gotcha! The owner may be from Alaska but may never have been stationed in Alaska.

So are they saying the Beasleys gave their statement to LE, and SOMEHOW the contact go between for the family had no idea of this extremely important witness statement? ??? That just seems so odd.

Big investigation, many Detectives? Who knows? I'm personally satisfied with the witness' truthfulness, and am grateful he spoke to CBS8.

I don't know what this #1 and #2 stuff is all about? Can someone enlighten me? Where I come from, those are codes for visiting the bathroom.

If they are looking for holes big enough for a car to fittt in then, how did the POI get back to the base?

Plumaria5. What's a muppet on YouTube got to do with it? I'm totally confused.

cd-eric-clapton-ec-was-here-importado-14191-MLB158703699_599-O.jpg

Lest we forget.

little creepy that the fourth song is "can't find my way home", as well.

If they are looking for holes big enough for a car to fittt in then, how did the POI get back to the base?

Plumaria5. What's a muppet on YouTube got to do with it? I'm totally confused.

The song lyrics...I'm # 1, you're #2.

It's getting weird in here. Someone get to work on that flow chart

I used to work on the Marine Corps base... many Marines' wives would talk about all the infidelity that goes on. I just find it soo sad. Not saying that this is the same case here, but with this new report of seeing someone who looked like her with a man in a red car, it corresponds with the news report about there being another Marine in the picture and the reason why she would leave at 7am to go to the Joshua Tree National Park. It just seemed so unlikely for a young pregnant woman to have the desire to go alone, but if she was just using that as an excuse, it does make more sense. I sure hope something turns up. It seemed to me that there was a lot of gossip (which I stayed out of as best I could) on that base, so you'd think that more women or men would know something more about the alleged infidelity.... just my opinion

Does he have to have been at a base in Alaska? Or just a resident of Alaska at some point? Some of my Army family members listed their "Home of Record" in a state with no personal income tax and cheaper vehicle registrations (WA). Military folks don't have to change/register their vehicles in the state they live in, like us civilians do.

Total Speculation session here, no names:

Let's say hypothetically that person #1 has ties to a victim of a violent crime , but their itinerary and location information is unknown
and let's also say that person #2 has ties to the time and general location of the violent crime, but their ties to the victim are unknown

In addition to their physical differences, #2 has a significant additional attribute in their life that #1 does not have. Hypothetically, law enforcement may have indicated that their prime suspect has this particular attribute. But of the two, only #1 has the proven connection to the victim.

#1 and #2 work together
They both have spent time at a great distance away from their families, some even from their "attributes", who's to say that one of them during this period didn't learn something that the other wouldn't want a third party to know etc. Hypothetically, of course. Just conjecture.

(no, neither #1 nor #2 would be married to the victim, hypothetically of course)

This is the #1 and #2 theory

Anyone know if witness is going to be Intereviewed on HLN tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers