GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me dense, stupid or dumb blonde but this still makes no sense to me. And throwing in the banana's and the Muppets only made it worse. :whoosh::pullhair:

What I interpreted was that there is a POI with red hair. There is a second person who knows the POI had some sort of personal relationship with Erin, and knows what happened....although they may not have been directly involved. That is what I am getting out of this.

I think she's had two affairs....the second with a guy from Alaska....hence the warrent for the vehicle with Alaska plates. JMO

On HLN now. Jane V Mitchell show

Shoot, talking about Stacy Peterson now. I missed the interview about Erin. Doesn't JVM show repeat anymore? They used to repeat it at a later hour - now I only see Forensic Files.
Wonder if Nancy Grace will discuss Erin's case tonight as well.

For those who followed my town-in-Alaska post, if the Alaskan is a POI in that way, the parentage would be obvious... but not a red head.

Back to the Alaskan bases...let's pretend the Jeep with Alaskan plates is in the military at 29 Palms. Is there a specific base in Alaska he could have been stationed at previously. I think some are trying to answer my question but I don't understand.

You are not alone! I always have a little bit of a difficulty keeping the initials straight, but this thread just has me going "huh???" a lot. I've almost stepped away a few times due to frustration but find I still care too much about this girl and her being found.

JVM talking to Michael Beasley. Witness. Saw her getting out of vehicle. Wearing a blue baseball cap and sunglasses. It was her car. She got out of the blue car and got into a red car.( small compact- Hyundai?) Guy had short red hair, shorter than 5'9" .No struggle involved, they drove off.
He's also saying her car has been moved from where he first spotted it.

I swear, the article last night described the red sedan guy with brown hair. Now the hair turned red?

Hinky, imo.

If you click on the edit you can see what's been changed. I looked last night and it's still the same as was there. Nothing different today.

Oh boy, I guess I would make a terrible witness!! I could've sworn it was worded differently at first. :blushing:

Are there pictures of Erin's husband in MSM? Does he have red hair? Does someone else she knows have red hair. Please don't say 1 or 2. It's way too confusing. And it's ok to say married or not if you don't use names, no need to refer to it as attribute. Thanks!

My bad. When I read attributes, I kept thinking 'size'. Again, my bad.

I think they know exactly who owns all cars involved

The Perp could come up with some plausible excuses as to why they were sitting in the car chatting.
Without a body, they need strong DNA evidence to convict, a witness, or a confession. I'm sure they are working to assemble a case that can result in a conviction before they arrest.

MOO

I swear, the article last night described the red sedan guy with brown hair. Now the hair turned red?

Hinky, imo.

Typical JVM/NG carp. Do they ever get anything right? A listener said it was up on the screen, the witness did not say "red hair"!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Misinformation Highway, poor Beasley!!

Short RED hair? Well considering only about 2% of the population in the U.S. has RED hair....this most definitely is a GREAT lead!

Is it red hair, or red car and the audio's hard to understand?

ETA: I missed listening to it, so apologies there. I'm just asking because it seems like an easy mix up if the audio's funky.

If they are looking for holes big enough for a car to fittt in then, how did the POI get back to the base?

Plumaria5. What's a muppet on YouTube got to do with it? I'm totally confused.

I believe LE was simply stating how LARGE some of the mines are that they are searching....not that they thought that a car was actually driven into the mine. (There have been some instances where cars have been driven into mines in the past.) But I could be wrong.

My bad. When I read attributes, I kept thinking 'size'. Again, my bad.

I kept thinking birthmark or mole or something, as in a physical attribute likely to be unique to that person. I've tried to sift though the latest posts and still don't understand - maybe I have a mental block about calling a spouse an "attribute."

I need coded in. I appreciate all the helpful posts.

Oh, thank god !! Jane Valez-Mitchell and Nancy Grace are here to save the day !

I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith into anything those two report on. Nancy Grace would send people to the electric chair for jaywalking if it was left up to her.

Anytime a judge or a prosecutor does something they don't like, they try and start a national movement to have them disbarred or removed from the bench.

Nancy brings people onto her program with the sole intent to berate and belittle them on national television. I guess bad publicity is still better than no publicity to a defense attorney. If she talked down to me like that, she might just get her little .....................never mind.

Sensationalism and jumbled facts isn't going to solve these crimes. Much like an earlier poster said, they won't even let their guest finish a sentence without interrupting them or cutting them off. Everyone here is starving for information about this case due to law enforcement cutting the public out of the loop. I doubt their reporters know anymore than most of the people here in Websleuths that follow these cases day by day. Everybody just HOPES they know more.

They like to pull witnesses up out of nowhere such as a high school volleyball coach that knew her when she was 14, or a babysitter that used to spank her when she was 4, or a great aunt that hated her last boyfriend. None of which has anything to do with anything, and won't solve this mystery.

Sensationalism.

Hinky, imo.

In the video posted earlier today, Beasley described the male driving the red sedan as having light colored hair. He said the guy's hair was short and light colored. The guy also appeared to be no taller than 5'9" and possibly shorter and did not have a large or muscular build.

Oh, thank god !! Jane Valez-Mitchell and Nancy Grace are here to save the day !

I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith into anything those two report on. Nancy Grace would send people to the electric chair for jaywalking if it was left up to her.

Anytime a judge or a prosecutor does something they don't like, they try and start a national movement to have them disbarred or removed from the bench.

Nancy brings people onto her program with the sole intent to berate and belittle them on national television. I guess bad publicity is still better than no publicity to a defense attorney. If she talked down to me like that, she might just get her little .....................never mind.

Sensationalism and jumbled facts isn't going to solve these crimes. Much like an earlier poster said, they won't even let their guest finish a sentence without interrupting them or cutting them off. Everyone here is starving for information about this case due to law enforcement cutting the public out of the loop. I doubt their reporters know anymore than most of the people here in Websleuths that follow these cases day by day. Everybody just HOPES they know more.

They like to pull witnesses up out of nowhere such as a high school volleyball coach that knew her when she was 14, or a babysitter that used to spank her when she was 4, or a great aunt that hated her last boyfriend. None of which has anything to do with anything, and won't solve this mystery.

Sensationalism.

I have friends who work for HLN and a lot of times they will do things to add to the drama :)

In the video posted earlier today, Beasley described the male driving the red sedan as having light colored hair. He said the guy's hair was short and light colored. The guy also appeared to be no taller than 5'9" and possibly shorter and did not have a large or muscular build.

Doesn't sound like an Alaskan...JMO

I believe LE was simply stating how LARGE some of the mines are that they are searching....not that they thought that a car was actually driven into the mine. (There have been some instances where cars have been driven into mines in the past.) But I could be wrong.

FWIW that's how I took it as well. I thought they were saying that the mines are huge, and as others have posted there are SO many of them. If they think she's in a mine the search has to be daunting to say the least; even more daunting than a huge desert in 100+ degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member