GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered if she thought Sat. was the 29th.

What day was it IM said that NL was home with her child and that CL was working? I thought she was talking about the 29th then?

I've never seen so many contradictions come out of a person.

I don't buy that Nichole did not confide in IM about the affair. For her to say she knew nothing about it is absolutely ridiculous!!

IM said she asked Nichole about Erin in February this year. The fact she attached a date to that statement is significant IMO. Was that when the affair started, or when Nichole found out? So weird she never once has said poor Erin, we really miss her around here. Or, I'd like to take a moment to tell Jon and her parents, my heart goes out to them. I'm so sorry they are going through this nightmare. Really, really, weird!

Ok, guys. I have written up a bullet point list of facts to show hubby and will tell you what he says. I have included only known and confirmed facts. I haven't included anything from IM, not even her quotes of NL from the probable cause statement, because they are hearsay. Does everyone think that is fair?

I remember when I got discharged from the military.I was pretty busy getting prepared to move on with my life.Certainly did not have time to spend the weekend hunting and having fun at the ranch.

Ok, guys. I have written up a bullet point list of facts to show hubby and will tell you what he says. I have included only known and confirmed facts. I haven't included anything from IM, not even her quotes of NL from the probable cause statement, because they are hearsay. Does everyone think that is fair?

Want to share that list? ; )

Want to share that list? ; )

To be fair :)

Had a miscarriage in January
Had an affair with a married Marine in the same building, one of husband’s friends
Husband thinks affair is over
Wife is pregnant again
All four were volunteering at the same horse rescue, then stopped going at the same time
Wife leaves home on a Saturday morning, tells husband she is going to check out places to take her Mother during visit planned for the next week. She does not come home on Saturday night
Her cell phone was switched off shortly after she left home and has not been found.
Husband reports her missing Sunday morning
Her car is discovered 2 miles away from the base, abandoned

Lover tells police that he barely knows missing woman
Neighbor tells police they were having an affair
Police confront lover and he admits they had kissed, but that’s all
Lover is days away from leaving the Marines and going home with family.

Missing woman’s best friend contacts police with proof that missing woman told her:
• the affair was still going on and she thought her husband might not be the baby’s father
• that her lover was afraid his wife knew something was going on and would divorce him and keep him from his child
• that lover was going to take her on a special day trip to spend some private time together and celebrate the pregnancy

Who happened to the missing woman?

Had an affair with a married Marine in the same building, one of husband’s friends
Wife is pregnant again
All four were volunteering at the same horse rescue, then stopped going at the same time
Wife leaves home on a Saturday morning, tells husband she is going to check out places to take her Mother during visit planned for the next week. She does not come home on Saturday night
Her cell phone was switched off shortly after she left home and has not been found.

Missing woman’s best friend contacts police with proof that missing woman told her:
• the affair was still going on and she thought her husband might not be the baby’s father
• that her lover was afraid his wife knew something was going on and would divorce him and keep him from his child
• that lover was going to take her on a special day trip to spend some private time together and celebrate the pregnancy

I just wanted to add that this particular article stated that she miscarried in February.

"Corwin had announced in January that she was pregnant, but she suffered a miscarriage in February and was pregnant again, Corwin’s sister-in-law DeeAnna Heavilin told The Desert Sun. The Corwins married in November 2012."
http://oakridgetoday.com/2014/07/12...-pregnant-oak-ridge-woman-missing-california/

I don't buy that Nichole did not confide in IM about the affair. For her to say she knew nothing about it is absolutely ridiculous!!

IM said she asked Nichole about Erin in February this year. The fact she attached a date to that statement is significant IMO. Was that when the affair started, or when Nichole found out? So weird she never once has said poor Erin, we really miss her around here. Or, I'd like to take a moment to tell Jon and her parents, my heart goes out to them. I'm so sorry they are going through this nightmare. Really, really, weird!

And Erin miscarried in February.......
http://oakridgetoday.com/2014/07/12...-pregnant-oak-ridge-woman-missing-california/

Wife is pregnant again

Was her phone turned off before she left home ? or when she met up with CL ?

It just makes me think about this:

" "Lee stated his wife knew he and Erin were becoming too close," according to the affidavit. "
http://www.people.com/article/erin-...ant-affair-christopher-lee-people-cover-story

Well if they were all friends in the fall up until this miscarriage in February.....
As according to this article, same link as above:
" But the friendship ended as quickly as it started. Last fall, Nichole and Erin, 19, often rode horses at the White Rock Horse Rescue ranch in nearby Yucca Valley.

"After February, they never came together," owner Isabel Megli tells PEOPLE. "[Nichole] never said a word." "

I wonder if someone thought the baby might have been Lee's at that point as well??
They all were friends for awhile up until February....and February is when the miscarriage occurred.
IMOO.

I think the affair was right after the miscarriage. A consoling turned romance.

Hey 77DarkHorse7, you might want to edit your post with a MOO or IMO in it.

[modsnip]

I am almost 100% certain that there is surveillance showing her leaving the base. They have a zillion cameras at the exits and entrances of all military bases. And at the time she left, she would have no reason to try and fool the cameras.

Imo, if she did not show up on the cameras, exiting that morning, her husband would be in custody right now.

I am almost 100% certain that there is surveillance showing her leaving the base. They have a zillion cameras at the exits and entrances of all military bases. And at the time she left, she would have no reason to try and fool the cameras.

Imo, if she did not show up on the cameras, exiting that morning, her husband would be in custody right now.

Yes...and then there's this from the PCA: Sometime after Erin left with CL her phone was deactivated (turned off).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx