GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO she is trying to take apart the pca piece by piece for her friend

Well looks like IM gave CL an alibi for the 29th

She better have some corroborating evidence to back up that alibi. Surely others were out there on Sunday and saw the Lee's 'having fun' all day there. And their 2 cells should ping together on the ranch too.

Otherwise IM is going to blab herself into a POI position herself.

So we are to believe that wife finds out hub is having affair with neighbor who happens to go to same ranch as wife n hub go to n wife never asks owner if she saw or heard anything!! I call BS on thAt one
I know I would

So we are to believe that wife finds out hub is having affair with neighbor who happens to go to same ranch as wife n hub go to n wife never asks owner if she saw or heard anything!! I call BS on thAt one
I know I would

Agreed! And if IM knew about the affair, it could explain the coldness towards EC that many of us are picking up on (might blame her for causing problems between the 'wonderful' couple).

Megli said the Lees typically visited the ranch on weekends, but not the Saturday when Erin went missing. Still, “Sunday they came and had fun,” she said. “They seemed fine.”

I thought CL didn't have an alibi for the 29th?

I have wondered if she thought Sat. was the 29th.

Agreed! And if IM knew about the affair, it could explain the coldness towards EC that many of us are picking up on (might blame her for causing problems between the 'wonderful' couple).

She probably is ascribing to that old adage: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Which is probably why she won't even call her by name. IMO

I'm starting to think...and granted its an opinion based on what I have seen...is that IM was friends with everyone involved. And she told the truth in original statements. Now, however, I suspect that the L's aren't happy and she's trying to do damage control....tell the truth but not giving full details anymore. I think she is starting to realize how big this is. She seems like she is easily taken advantage of and hates to upset people and wants to believe everyone is basically nice and good and not wanting to admit (to herself esp) that these people that she thought she knew could do something so icky.
Or maybe I'm the one being fooled Lol. It could happen.

She probably is ascribing to that old adage: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Which is probably why she won't even call her by name. IMO

But it takes Two to Tango.... doesn't she mention Him by his name?
That's like a double standard.
IMOO.

Megli said the Lees typically visited the ranch on weekends, but not the Saturday when Erin went missing. Still, “Sunday they came and had fun,” she said. “They seemed fine.”

I thought CL didn't have an alibi for the 29th?

He does now. :rolleyes:

But it takes Two to Tango.... doesn't she mention Him by his name?
That's like a double standard.
IMOO.

Yup, it's amazing how most times only one person in an affair is blamed when it takes both of them. Look at how many times the wife blames the "other woman" for taking her man, still fighting to keep him, and trying to make it work when he's just as guilty as she is. For whatever reason, the female in the affair always gets a bad wrap while the male is just being a "man." Not in all cases but a lot of them I'd known about. IMO

I agree. IM is 66 years old and her hubby is older. I think she's caught up in a situation she never imagined she'd be in. Then again I thought the McStays were somewhere with a drink in their hands and their toes in the sand until proven otherwise.

I'm starting to think...and granted its an opinion based on what I have seen...is that IM was friends with everyone involved. And she told the truth in original statements. Now, however, I suspect that the L's aren't happy and she's trying to do damage control....tell the truth but not giving full details anymore. I think she is starting to realize how big this is. She seems like she is easily taken advantage of and hates to upset people and wants to believe everyone is basically nice and good and not wanting to admit (to herself esp) that these people that she thought she knew could do something so icky.
Or maybe I'm the one being fooled Lol. It could happen.

Christopher Lee, who was set to be honorably discharged from the Marine Corps after serving six years, was in the process of moving his family into a bunkhouse at Megli’s ranch when San Bernardino County Sheriff’s officials executed a search warrant at Megli’s property.

Megli describes the scene that took place the day of the search to People Magazine:

“All of a sudden four cars pull up on the street. SWAT guys came out of everywhere,”
Megli recalls. “They wanted to search the property. As they searched, the Lees pulled up in a U-Haul. It must have been devastating for Nichole. All the police were there waiting,” says Megli. “It was awful.”

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/local/2014/07/30/erin-corwin-people-magazine/13359369/

BBM

So does this mean they already had a search warrant for her property? The probable cause statement just says that they were out there to talk to her again - not that they had served a warrant and were searching the property. That search warrant was dated and approved on 07/04/2014 at 12:23 AM.

I believe California was still under a "no burn", "red flag" restriction for fires when EC disappeared. It was brought up on another thread about the fireman, Mike Herdman, who disappeared while hiking over a month ago (June 15th) in Southern Ca.
Rock climbers are still abundant during the early mornings in the summer in JT, many camp out in the area for a few days. They'd definitely report any smoke or fires.

Agreed. I live not far from two recent fires in Northern CA and both were reported just about the minute someone saw smoke, as far as I can tell. One of them started very close to a friend's house, and there were already engines on the scene when she noticed a plume of smoke outside her front window. She took pictures and it was still very small at that point, so someone had to have called it in very quickly. I bet people are even more sensitive to any signs of smoke out there where it's so dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx