GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us that don't have a facebook, we can't see the photo.
Whose facebook is this? Who owns the dune buggy?
Thanks! :)

It is from the FB page for "White Rock Horse Rescue and Retirement, Inc."

Yes...and then there's this from the PCA: Sometime after Erin left with CL her phone was deactivated (turned off).

I think they probably do, too, but I only gave him what I felt we could prove and I felt that would have been an assumption. :)

For those of us that don't have a facebook, we can't see the photo.
Whose facebook is this? Who owns the dune buggy?
Thanks! :)

The dune buggy belongs to the horse rescue, evidently it was in an accident and a kind person had it restored and painted

Is that actually cl? He looks Native American. I'd be at the closest reservation. Or is, he Alaskan heritage? I cannot believe she is still missing. She is most likely dead. I can't shake that feeling. And I agree it takes two to tango, sometimes even to get rid of a problem....

Ok...that made me use DH's FB password. He shouldn't have given it to me......and YIKES! What kind of snake is that? The one that's being held, that is?

I wonder what kind it was too! And from the looks of the other photos, it was just a "visitor" to the ranch that day where they were having some type of fundraiser. I wonder if he knew that it wasn't poisonous when he just went and picked it up! :eek:

I think everyone from the June event at the ranch should be investigated as well as lake Perris.. I grew up going there from age 1. I see the had an event at the lake after the Fourth of July....

A worm is a snake to me, lol...so that is definitely a snake...

IM is not sleuthable. If you have been sleuthing her, you should probably edit your posts.

Salem

Megli said the Lees typically visited the ranch on weekends, but not the Saturday when Erin went missing. Still, “Sunday they came and had fun,” she said. “They seemed fine.”

I thought CL didn't have an alibi for the 29th?
So was IM expecting them on that Saturday, but they didn't show up? How did CL explain his change of plans for Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD1908