GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin....WHERE ARE YOU!!!??? I've been following this case from day one....I wish she could send us a sign. I know that sounds crazy but I just wish there was SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to wake up in the morning and have there be a break in this case. Why can't LEO make these people talk...someone in that circle knows. MAKE THEM TALK. There has to be a way. I still don't understand why NL is not under arrest for her comments that have now been taken out of content by LEO"...UGH!:tantrum:

Make a deal NOW. Give up the location of the body. Or face the death penalty as soon as somebody stumbles across the body. Oh, and ANYBODY could stumble across it. You know they could.

Death penalty was recently ruled unconstitutional recently...doubt it will be a factor in many upcoming cases, if any.

This is frustrating, but thirty days is a very small amount of time in a murder investigation. And what NL allegedly said would get laughed out of court by a defense attorney, even if she meant it the way it sounded the first time. It proves nothing. Lots of people think "no body no crime" is a true statement. And lots of people discuss crime when something happens to someone they know.

They may have to proceed without Erin eventually, as I can't see a confession from either of these two. They probably think a jury would never convict, like the Moorers. Hoping they have lots more evidence...they would only have put what they needed in the warrants.

Jmo

Death penalty was recently ruled unconstitutional recently...doubt it will be a factor in many upcoming cases, if any.

This is frustrating, but thirty days is a very small amount of time in a murder investigation. And what NL allegedly said would get laughed out of court by a defense attorney, even if she meant it the way it sounded the first time. It proves nothing. Lots of people think "no body no crime" is a true statement. And lots of people discuss crime when something happens to someone they know.

They may have to proceed without Erin eventually, as I can't see a confession from either of these two. They probably think a jury would never convict, like the Moorers. Hoping they have lots more evidence...they would only have put what they needed in the warrants.

Jmo

The death penalty still stands in California. The recent LOWER court ruling will be appealed for years. GIVE UP THE BODY AND LIVE. No question about it.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...lty-federal-judge-experts-20140717-story.html

Legal analysts expect Atty. Gen. Kamala D. Harris to ask the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals to review the decision. Its fate there would probably depend on which judges reviewed it. Analysts said if the ruling were upheld by the 9th Circuit, it would probably go to the Supreme Court.

Jmo

What about NL and her blasting CL with his inability to keep his lies straight and how dumb he is.

What about NL and her blasting CL with his inability to keep his lies straight and how dumb he is.

That is based on IM's statements, which she has already blown out of the water in the press.

Hello out there in a very cold state! All it will take is one motorcycle rider to find a foot dragged away by a coyote. That, combined with the TRACKS and the TEXTS, and you are toast! Your only chance is to save your own butt NOW and give up the body. Make a deal. Avoid death.

Maybe NL's were the ones in regards to claiming not to know her. His wife would know how stupid it was to say that. Just speaking as a defense.

DP is not easy without a body, Imo. Depends upon if even a tiny bit of doubt that she id dead in one juror's mind. I believe it has been done before, but really depends on the evidence. Jmo

I am from California. The snake is not a rattlesnake (no rattles), My best guess not seeing it up close is a king snake. Pink is an unusual color. It may have shed its skin recently.

Red racer? I agree, not a rattlesnake.

DP is not easy without a body, Imo. Depends upon if even a tiny bit of doubt that she id dead in one juror's mind. I believe it has been done before, but really depends on the evidence. Jmo

The point is... it's only a matter of time before they find the body. Coyotes scatter remains. Motorcycle riders and hikers explore mines. Buzzards circle above. The murderers only have a limited amount of time to GIVE UP THE BODY. And, if one of you slime-bags was less involved in her death than the other guy, you can make a DEAL to save your *advertiser censored*. Oh, and you might want to MAKE A DEAL before the weather cools off and the tourists, off roaders, hikers, rangers, campers, 4x4 drivers, RZR drivers, new age gold miners, and peyote trippers return to your body dump site.

In looking through the album, all the pics of this person are tagged "NL". I'd say it's safe to say that it is CL based on that. Didn't see any pics of Erin in the album, though.

These pics are from June of 2013, I believe, since the album was updated over a year ago. Isn't that before EC started going to the ranch and that is why she isn't in any?

From the June event isn't that Erin in several?

I thought so too, but EC & JC didn't move there until the fall of 2013.

IMO- I just think IM is a busy body that loves attention. I'm not sure I believe much of her statements anyway. I also don't really believe NL had anything to do with this because I don't believe the red car statements. I think it's possible the guy made a mistake.

In my mind, if it's true that CL did something to Erin- I believe it's more likely he just met up with her- she got in the car and they drove somewhere. They get out of the car. He does what he does- OUTSIDE of the car, cleans up and leaves. So that would mean that the whole crime scene is in one place. There would be a slim amount of evidence in his car. It does not take a smart person to know to get rid of the weapon. That weapon is probably close to where Erin is or it was disposed of along the route. I suspect that the more time goes by without a body, the evidence will slowly degrade in the hot sun. JMO.

Is that actually cl? He looks Native American. I'd be at the closest reservation. Or is, he Alaskan heritage? I cannot believe she is still missing. She is most likely dead. I can't shake that feeling. And I agree it takes two to tango, sometimes even to get rid of a problem....

Judging by appearances, which I realize isn't fair, he looks at least part Alaskan native to me.

I can't quote multiple posts, but the point of my "shady rescues" post was that if IM loves attention, she must be really soaking up all these interviews. IMO, she could be strategically answering questions to ensure future interviews and heighten the drama. I think she wants to insert herself in the story, and is doing a good job of it!

My opinion is that she does know some incriminating info. But the media will never get to hear it. She'll continue to give interviews and say nonsense just to hear herself talk until the cops close the case, or the media loses interest.

I can't quote multiple posts, but the point of my "shady rescues" post was that if IM loves attention, she must be really soaking up all these interviews. IMO, she could be strategically answering questions to ensure future interviews and heighten the drama. I think she wants to insert herself in the story, and is doing a good job of it!

My opinion is that she does know some incriminating info. But the media will never get to hear it. She'll continue to give interviews and say nonsense just to hear herself talk until the cops close the case, or the media loses interest.

In the words of Jeff Foxworthy: "And all I could think was Carolyn still has my casserole dish!!!"

Has IM inserted herself into this investigation or was she thrown into it?
To me inserting ones self is more like the guy with the red car story.

Has IM inserted herself into this investigation or was she thrown into it?
To me inserting ones self is more like the guy with the red car story.

Maybe she was initially thrown into it, but no one is forcing her to keep on yapping. Glad she is...it can't hurt LE, Imo and may even help.

Erin....WHERE ARE YOU!!!??? I've been following this case from day one....I wish she could send us a sign. I know that sounds crazy but I just wish there was SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to wake up in the morning and have there be a break in this case. Why can't LEO make these people talk...someone in that circle knows. MAKE THEM TALK. There has to be a way. I still don't understand why NL is not under arrest for her comments that have now been taken out of content by LEO"...UGH!:tantrum:

Hi ya! A sign....well, I saw this yesterday and I thought this was weird, but it could be a "Sign", ya know.....
It's not the video of IM speaking that I am referring to, but the automatically generated transcript of that interview that states might not be 100 percent accurate.
But how strange that transcript is.....
This is just part of the transcript to that video of IM speaking, and the video's title is "Missing Marine's Wife Loved Horses. "
Transcript is below the video somewhat.
The interesting sections of that transcript use the words/phrases:

"I'm here"
"And had her here and she didn't move her"
"it was very impersonal manner husband"
"Here two hours the weekend prison"
"I didn't nice things"
"to reach an idiot"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/erin-corwin-missing-marines-wife-loved-horses-white-24700367

So, take of it what you will.....maybe a sign?
IMOO.

She probably is ascribing to that old adage: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Which is probably why she won't even call her by name. IMO

I've found that when someone doesn't have a high opinion or general respect for someone, they won't use their "name" when referring to them. IM's general disinterest in EC is REALLY disturbing. One wonders if she even bothered to put any "Missing Person" flyers around the rescue...........?

Maybe she was initially thrown into it, but no one is forcing her to keep on yapping. Glad she is...it can't hurt LE, Imo and may even help.

Right, but she doesn't talk about Erin much, where Erin might be, or what happened to Erin, or say something to Erin's husband/family, sympathy, worry, etc.
Her conversations seem to be devoid of Erin in that respect.
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members