GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found that when someone doesn't have a high opinion or general respect for someone, they won't use their "name" when referring to them. IM's general disinterest in EC is REALLY disturbing. One wonders if she even bothered to put any "Missing Person" flyers around the rescue...........?

An old college roommate of mine used to refer to guys she couldn't stand (usually her roommates' boyfriends) as "IT"

IT ate all the taquitos. IT was chewing tobacco in the bathtub. IT let my cat out...

...but I can say I have been happily married to IT for 8 years, and he no longer chews in the bathtub. WINNING

I've found that when someone doesn't have a high opinion or general respect for someone, they won't use their "name" when referring to them. IM's general disinterest in EC is REALLY disturbing. One wonders if she even bothered to put any "Missing Person" flyers around the rescue...........?

What "Missing Person" flyers? There aren't any posted around 29 Palms - never have been - so I seriously doubt she (of all people) posted them in her town. Not sure where she would have even gotten them unless she made them herself...and I can't see that happening in a million years!!!

IM is not sleuthable. If you have been sleuthing her, you should probably edit your posts.

Salem

Sorry Salem, that was me. I saw up-thread where another poster had linked to IM's public records in San Bernardino County so I thought it was okay to do the same. My apologies.

What "Missing Person" flyers? There aren't any posted around 29 Palms - never have been - so I seriously doubt she (of all people) posted them in her town. Not sure where she would have even gotten them unless she made them herself...and I can't see that happening in a million years!!!

No one has printed up Missing Person flyers.............?

Well.........that leads me to believe that LE and the family don't believe she was breathing after the 30th.
Pregnant young woman disappears and they don't saturate the area with "missing" flyers......what's wrong with this picture?

Rosy boa?
When I looked carefully at the picture I noticed dark bands alternating with light bands. This is why I chose king snake. The pink color could be due to the shedding /process. To be really accurate you have to count scales

Well.........that leads me to believe that LE and the family don't believe she was breathing after the 30th.
Pregnant young woman disappears and they don't saturate the area with "missing" flyers......what's wrong with this picture?

Couldn't agree more. Especially when you compare it to the search going on for Jennifer Huston.

Someone asked about fliers on the locate Erin page and they responded that the police were comfortable with the information they had.

When I looked carefully at the picture I noticed dark bands alternating with light bands. This is why I chose king snake. The pink color could be due to the shedding /process. To be really accurate you have to count scales

You go right ahead. I wouldn't want to slow you down. :eek:

I don't know if any were printed, but we were in 29 Palms twice (2 weeks & 3 weeks ago, I think) and there were NO posters at grocery stores, gas stations, etc. This whole case has been extremely bizarre from the beginning.

I have a feeling that something was found in Erin's car that caused LE to handle the case the way it's been handled. MOO

I have a feeling that something was found in Erin's car that caused LE to handle the case the way it's been handled. MOO

Me too, I think LE found something pretty interesting at or in EC's car, which explains why they pulled that 1/2 hour audio from the archives.

I found a sliver of credit given to Erin on the Ranch's FB page. It's the photo used as the page's cover photo which was taken by Erin. This pic was posted on January 4, 2014. It was "liked" by Erin, so I'm assuming the photo caption "Photo credit goes to Erin. Great shot!!" is referring to EC. Not sure if I'm posting link correctly or not but here's a try: https://www.facebook.com/1738021710...455281.173802171010/10152138813556011/?type=1

Also, an interesting comment was posted recently on CL's photo from April 22: https://www.facebook.com/1738021710...73802171010/10152362548871011/?type=1&theater

I respectfully disagree. I think she was attempting to do damage control. I also don't think she had to insert herself in case, the Lees did that for her. JMO

I can't quote multiple posts, but the point of my "shady rescues" post was that if IM loves attention, she must be really soaking up all these interviews. IMO, she could be strategically answering questions to ensure future interviews and heighten the drama. I think she wants to insert herself in the story, and is doing a good job of it!

My opinion is that she does know some incriminating info. But the media will never get to hear it. She'll continue to give interviews and say nonsense just to hear herself talk until the cops close the case, or the media loses interest.

Me too, I think LE found something pretty interesting at or in EC's car, which explains why they pulled that 1/2 hour audio from the archives.

Did anyone around here hear any part of that before it was pulled? If so, can it be paraphrased downstairs? (Or am I supposed to ask for the parking lot? LOL) Either way, I wasn't paying attention to the chatter at that point but would love to hear from someone who was. TIA!

bbm

Did you hear the audio? Can you paraphrase what was on it? tia

I think in Sept when CL comes for his court date he just might be arrested in this case. I'm wondering if he shows or runs.

What audio are we talking about. I must have missed this.

if there was an interview I know it was in one of these threads somehwere. I will try to find it and bump it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member