GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I've been following along when I have time, and am grateful Erin has been found! I'm also glad that CL has been arrested, and hope NL will, and quite possibly IM too! Where is the mine Erin was found in? Is it anywhere near IM's horse rescue? Way back I started thinking CL and NL hid Erin on or near the horse ranch. I'm very impressed with LE and the Search and Rescue (?) folks! My prayers for Erin's family and JC.

Well I had my rant this morning about LE, and now I must eat those words. I'll try to do better in the future when I am frustrated. I am so glad Erin was found and I hope her family can find peace. Now they must sit through the details in a trial. I guess any new info will trickle out, and it's all so terrible as it is.
RIP Erin.

Hey guys! Haven't posted here but have been following since the start (mostly behind everyone else as the threads moved at lightning speed).

I am thrilled that Erin has been found but so sick that she lost her life cause of this . My heart aches for JC and Erin's mom but relieved that they now have answers and aren't left wondering.

May Erin fly with the angels... :rose:

ETA: Kudos to LE for not fooling around and getting CL behind bars!!

Wow! I've been following along when I have time, and am grateful Erin has been found! I'm also glad that CL has been arrested, and hope NL will, and quite possibly IM too! Where is the mine Erin was found in? Is it anywhere near IM's horse rescue? Way back I started thinking CL and NL hid Erin on or near the horse ranch. I'm very impressed with LE and the Search and Rescue (?) folks! My prayers for Erin's family and JC.

The mine is in the opposite direction of the ranch from 29 Palms. About 50 miles apart.

I definitely had my doubts that LE would arrest anyone in this case. Bittersweet - happy about CL's arrest but sad about Erin's final date.

RIP Erin. Prayers to all of her family and friends.

Big thanks to LE and all the search crews for their hard work

Although I am not a fan of the death penalty, it can be useful in avoiding trials for a LWOP parole plea, so kind of wish CA would still use it.

Well I had my rant this morning about LE, and now I must eat those words. I'll try to do better in the future when I am frustrated. I am so glad Erin was found and I hope her family can find peace. Now they must sit through the details in a trial. I guess any new info will trickle out, and it's all so terrible as it is.
RIP Erin.

I had to eat some words too. I was not convinced Erin was murdered. Just glad that the family can get some type of closure and the killer(s) are
apprehended.

I'm glad the sleuthers here are kind and supportive. I've been reading comments on a major news networks FB page and people are saying such ugly things about the victim it makes my blood boil. She did not deserve to be murdered. My heart goes out to her husband and her family.

TDSColinAtagi ‏@TDSColinAtagi 20m
Officials say Christopher Lee's wife, Nichole, is a person of interest but not suspect in #erincorwin case @MyDesert

TDSColinAtagi ‏@TDSColinAtagi 13m
Day and time of #erincorwin death under investigation, sheriff said. @MyDesert

TDSColinAtagi ‏@TDSColinAtagi 12m
#Sanbernardino sheriff McMahon said #erincorwin family expressed relief she was found; they had no closure until Saturday. @MyDesert

There is no doubt in my mind his wife will be arrested as an accessory after the fact at the very least.

That *advertiser censored* thought he got away with it when he was allowed to leave California. Hooray for swift justice for Erin.

There is no doubt in my mind his wife will be arrested as an accessory after the fact at the very least.

That *advertiser censored* thought he got away with it when he was allowed to leave California. Hooray for swift justice for Erin.

I think NL will be arrested too!

That statement goes to show how 'stupid' Nichole is. We all know of cases where arrests have been made for murder, proven in court as murder, sentenced to prison and all without a body. If I am not mistaken, wasn't Scott Peterson convicted of murder without a body?

This case seems so similar to Heather Elvis.

So so sad.

Scott Peterson case had both bodies Kensie. Easten by fish.....glad he is where he is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member