GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
guess Nicole wasnt right after all (re: her comment that Erin woiuld never be found)

Im sure she will be arrested here shortly as well.
So much for the Lee's theory of "no body, no crime".

Wonder if she'll keep talking with media...:cursing:

:waitasec:

Only if Media's what she named her newest horse.

She's probably hosting a horse tea party right now, :laugh: like Mrs. nesbitt.

I hate to think about this, but will they be able to tell if he killed her before she was put in that mine?

Oh, but they were talking about a diiiifferent case....right? Scott Peterson. Or was it a tv show? Not the brightest bulbs, theses two.

Um, pretty sure the evidence recovered (missing .40 caliber maybe?) ties this all up.

So very sad.

Think they were thinking of Joran Van Der Sloot.

I'd dipped out of this thread as I was finding it too difficult to keep up with on top of the other cases I was following, but I've just had a quick catch-up with the last 10 pages after seeing the news on Facebook. I'm so pleased they managed to find her.

That statement goes to show how 'stupid' Nichole is. We all know of cases where arrests have been made for murder, proven in court as murder, sentenced to prison and all without a body. If I am not mistaken, wasn't Scott Peterson convicted of murder without a body?

This case seems so similar to Heather Elvis.

So so sad.
They found Laci's body before Scott was arrested. Hans Reiser was convicted without a body in the death of Nina Reiser his wife. He gave up the location of her body upon sentencing, previously having lied that she fled to Russia!

Went back to work last Monday, getting ready for the first day of school tomorrow. Had to check in because I Just heard the good news! Now I have so much reading to catch up on. You guys are so fast.

IMO, IM will testify against Lee or Lees in exchange for something (immunity?)

I don't think she will!

She could, perhaps. I can see her talking to the media, saying perhaps this is a shock, that she can't
believe it, etc. After all, she let Them stay at her house (after Erin was Missing!) before going back to Alaska.
I can definitely see her talking to Smooth it over for Herself, because right now she looks foolish to me!
IMOO.

I hate to think about this, but will they be able to tell if he killed her before she was put in that mine?

If there's a bullet hole in her skelton, or knife wounds, yes.

THEY FOUND ERIN !!! Happy for closure for her family and also have tears in my eyes.
Wow. I for one do not believe she threw herself down that 140-ft. mine shaft. ( I can imagine how Lee and his friend will try to 'spin' this :banghead: ) Sickening , this C. Lee, and anyone else involved who helped.
:moo:
I need to catch up reading this thread ; was worried that Erin would never be found, like Susan Powell.

Rest gently, Erin and little unborn baby ... no one can hurt you now !

So, I wonder how that's working for IM now?
Put a Spin on it.....
"A High Desert woman who was questioned as part of the search for a missing Marine wife has insisted that detectives exaggerated her statements in court documents, twisting her words to shift suspicion onto the neighbors of the missing woman."
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...n-corwin-isabel-megli-investigation/13202339/

Did she say that, knowing when this should come to light, that she wasn't "projecting" that it was them, as if perhaps she had no knowledge,
or perhaps wanted others to think she had no knowledge??
It sounds like backtracking to me.....
I wonder how much IM and Nichole knows????
I wonder who is/are the participants??
IMOO.

And don't forget the alibi IM gave CL for that day he was worried about not having one.

Hoping this is true, and somehow the punishment the USMC comes up with to deal with despicable CL and to avenge Erin & JC is above average.
Hopefully changed to Dishonorable Discharge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx