GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the condition of Erin's remains will allow for determination of manner of death. :please: ---don't want a slimy defense attorney saying "OMG she fell"

I hope he dropped something of his down the mine.

As it is, sounds like he was stupid enough to leave his phone on, or something that allowed LE to follow his movements. A reminder that many criminals are very stupid, as well as evil and trivial people. Jmo

I hesitate to ask this, but did they say whether the remains were skeletonized or not? I was just wondering, um, what the would have to work with for the autopsy. In Tennessee, caves are generally cool - around 59 degrees - all the time. I've only been west once, so I wonder what it's like down in those mines and whether it would help preserve her or speed up decay.

Geothermal gradient is the rate of increasing temperature with respect to increasing depth in the Earth's interior. Away from tectonic plate boundaries, it is about 25 °C per km of depth (1 °F per 70 feet of depth)

You have to get pretty deep in order to reach the higher temps. Has 29 Palms been getting all the monsoonal rain some the other desert areas are getting? Good question MW.

Relieved that Erin has been recovered, and arrests made. Just heartbreaking for her husband and her family :(

I hope the condition of Erin's remains will allow for determination of manner of death. :please: ---don't want a slimy defense attorney saying "OMG she fell"

I think they will find she was shot, but jmo. Just seems to me he was likely into guns.

I hope he dropped something of his down the mine.

As it is, sounds like he was stupid enough to leave his phone on, or something that allowed LE to follow his movements. A reminder that many criminals are very stupid, as well as evil and trivial people. Jmo

My guess is his missing gun was down there

My guess is his missing gun was down there

I hope CL was stupid enough to put his gun down there. I think that even if it isn't, LE has enough evidence already, and no doubt will gather more evidence.

Manner of death was determined as homicide prior to press conference

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department confirmed to us early Monday, August 18th that Erin's body has been found. While we were praying for a different outcome, we cannot begin to express the gratitude we have for every person that has been involved in the search for Erin. The countless hours that have been spent by volunteer search crews and multiple branches of law enforcement, especially the Specialized Investigations Division Homicide Detail, are more than we could have asked for and are ultimately what have led to finding her. While we are relieved to have closure, we ask that our privacy be respected over the next few weeks so that we can properly grieve and mourn the loss of our sweet girl. Please continue to pray for our family and for justice for Erin.
Thank you all for your continued support, the families of Erin and Jonathan Corwin.

Via http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...n-search-new-details-to-be-released/14232893/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read what you have read - I HAD to post on there - people just make me sick!

Springboarding here... I'll never understand people with no empathy. Erin was a kid. She made a mistake. We all makes mistakes. How can we not forgive the naivete of another? She should still be here. I'm glad they've found you, Erin. You did not deserve this. I hope some kind of unfathomable and immense peace surrounds her family while they see justice happen.

True. I think that's what the Lee's were banking on. But karma came back to bite Joran with his next murder- he left the body, didn't have time to escape with her.

Yup, another MORAN!

Just to put into perspective, 140 ft is the height of a 12-14 story building.

I hope CL was stupid enough to put his gun down there. I think that even if it isn't, LE has enough evidence already, and no doubt will gather more evidence.

I bet he was stupid enough, as I really don't think he ever thought she'd be found.

I just checked Foxnews and they have closed the comments section on Erin's article.

People just don't seem to have empathy for others anymore. Erin should not have had the affair but she did not deserve to be murdered.
Affairs happen every day in every city and people are not murdered.

So now the killer has ruined his own life, his families' life, Erin's family and The Corwin family. Was it worth it you low down scum bag?

I wonder what's been going through NL's mind since Erin was found and CL arrested? I wonder what's been going through IM's mind as well?

UPDATE: ERIN CORWIN DISAPPEARANCE.
CHRISTOPHER LEE ARRESTED FOR HOMICIDE:
From the Anchorage Police Department: "On Sunday, August 17, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. the Anchorage Police Department’s Special Assignment Unit along with the Anchorage Safe Streets Task Force assisted in the apprehension of 24-year-old Christopher Brandon Lee who had an extraditable warrant out of California. Lee has been charged with homicide by officials in San Bernardino County. Lee was taken into custody without incident during a traffic stop and was transported to the Anchorage Jail. For further information on the case, please contact the San Bernardino County Sherriff’s Office or the FBI in Los Angeles. "

https://www.facebook.com/KMIRTV?fref=photo

gather they had a "tail" on him.......

I cannot believe she was found. Such a relief. Her poor family.

RIP Erin

So many women, within the last year, who were pregnant were murdered.

Ashley Moran, Briana Butler, Jayden Parkinson, Tracy Anderson, Breshuana Jackson.

FWIW

MOD-Manner of death-Homicide, accident, suicide, undetermined.

Cod-Cause of death-What caused the heart to stop.

In Laci Peterson's case, the MOD is homicide. The COD is undetermined. Same thing with Caylee Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay23