GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nichole told Isabel that without a body the detectives did not have a case against them and the detectives would never find the body."

So much for those words!

Oh, but they were talking about a diiiifferent case....right? Scott Peterson. Or was it a tv show? Not the brightest bulbs, theses two.

Um, pretty sure the evidence recovered (missing .40 caliber maybe?) ties this all up.

So very sad.

"Nichole told Isabel that without a body the detectives did not have a case against them and the detectives would never find the body."

So much for those words!

That statement goes to show how 'stupid' Nichole is. We all know of cases where arrests have been made for murder, proven in court as murder, sentenced to prison and all without a body. If I am not mistaken, wasn't Scott Peterson convicted of murder without a body?

This case seems so similar to Heather Elvis.

So so sad.

Looking at those mine pictures....really makes me sad......poor Erin.....thrown down 140 feet mine shaft

I hope the monster burns in he77.....and any others that may have helped him or hid evidence

Oorah!

I just found out about the arrest. I have much to catch up on!

BBL.

I just heard the news. I hope justice will be swift. I'm so sorry for Jonathan and the rest of Erin's family.

When I first saw this, my first reaction was excitement; Yes! They finally made an arrest. But, then my heart broke because I knew what that meant. I am so thankful they were able to find Erin's body though. At least the family has that. :(

That statement goes to show how 'stupid' Nichole is. We all know of cases where arrests have been made for murder, proven in court as murder, sentenced to prison and all without a body. If I am not mistaken, wasn't Scott Peterson convicted of murder without a body?

So so sad.

Scott Peterson was convicted, but a body was indeed found. Both Laci and Connor's remains washed ashore in the San Francisco Bay :(

It also remnds me ofthe Heather Elvis case. Trying to get the references about Nichole, but cant find anything.... joined the case just today :(

The affidavit, obtained by the Desert Sun and posted on its website before a judge ordered the document sealed Tuesday, describes an interview detectives had with Isabella Megli, who owns the searched home as well as White Rock Horse Rescue, where Lee works. Megli told detectives of a conversation she had with Lee’s wife, Nicole.

“Nicole told Isabella that without a body the detectives did not have a case against them and the detectives would never find the body,” Detective Corey Emon wrote. “Nicole had also berated Lee in front of Isabella about not being able to keep his lies straight when he was interviewed by detectives because he was dumb. Nicole stated she was able to keep her story straight and the detectives did not get any information from her.”
http://www.pe.com/articles/corwin-748445-lee-detectives.html

More arrests to come indeed ... those statements sure make it seem that Nichole knew where Erin was.

Matter of fact, it sort of seems Isabel Megli knew too, or at least she should have been able to put two and two together.

So so sad.

No, Lacey was found before the arrest and trial.

That poor girl. And her poor husband. Hang on tight, this ride is just beginning... Poor Erin will be torn apart by a defense attorney.

I was hoping this was not the case but had no idea where she would be without something bad happening to her.

I guess it was the murder weapon was not found in the SP case. I just remember something extremely important was not found in the SP case.

I hope LE has everything that need to put this coward (Erin's killer) away for life.

I guess I need to get my facts in place and accurate before posting. Thanks for the corrections.

ok, ok read the article where Nicole says her infamous line. Thanks. I feel caught up -almost- now.

I guess it was the murder weapon was not found in the SP case. I just remember something extremely important was not found in the SP case.

I hope LE has everything that need to put this coward (Erin's killer) away for life.

I guess I need to get my facts in place and accurate before posting. Thanks for the corrections.

Correct. Manner of death was never determined. :(

Just saw on the news ... so happy for an arrest! Catching up on everything now ...

I hope he does fight extradition. That means he's stuck in jail for weeks, and isn't released on bond after a bail hearing, however small that possibility is.

"the search area covered 300 square miles and more than 100 mine shafts..." - Sheriff McMahon

"On Saturday August 16th Erin Corwin's body was discovered in a 140 ft mine shaft.."

"Erin's body was recovered Sunday at approx. 6:30 PM... Forensic Odontologist made a positive id using dental records

"Sunday August 17 at approx 10:00 pm Christopher Lee was arrested in Anchorage Alaska for the Murder of Erin Corwin"

Fire Chief Hartwig @SBCOUNTYFIRE "We made two entries, one to collect evidence and one to rescue the remains"

DA Michael Ramos @sbcountyda "In 48 hours a decision will be made on the official charges..."

Homicide Sgt. Trevis Newport "... conducted interviews, looked at evidence and determined Lee was the most likely suspect.."

"...hard work of the detectives and technology led us to Erin" Sgt. Newport

DA Michael Ramos " if Lee does not waive extradition he should be back in our county in 4 to 5 weeks.."

B County Sheriff @sbcountysheriff ·
That concludes this afternoons Press Conference

https://twitter.com/sbcountysheriff

So, I wonder how that's working for IM now?
Put a Spin on it.....
"A High Desert woman who was questioned as part of the search for a missing Marine wife has insisted that detectives exaggerated her statements in court documents, twisting her words to shift suspicion onto the neighbors of the missing woman."
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...n-corwin-isabel-megli-investigation/13202339/

Did she say that, knowing when this should come to light, that she wasn't "projecting" that it was them, as if perhaps she had no knowledge,
or perhaps wanted others to think she had no knowledge??
It sounds like backtracking to me.....
I wonder how much IM and Nichole knows????
I wonder who is/are the participants??
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads