Found Deceased CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the many theories about mania, and other “possible” causes.

1. the toxicology and medical examiners report although won’t be a smoking gun yet will definitely give a better idea of what happened. If the SJPD called her the call should be logged or transcribed. Would be interesting to find the officer who talked to her, could give insight on their ideas at the time.

2. You can go back and re interview yet that might not be indicative of what happened. It’s usually the random eyewitness, or the friend that knows more but wont talk is the link needed. Even after 50 years in the case I’m managing overseas I’m continuing to find eyewitness who where never spoken to. I doubt the SJPD will pursue it this hard.

And the family might not release those results and may keep things private if their satisfied with the info. That also could be a indicator of illicit causes that might want to be kept private. Either way tragic and sad wish someone could have jumped in who’s local to go find her, perhaps this situation could have been avoided if she had gotten medical attention sooner in the timeline.

BBM
Even if she died due to voluntarily taking illegal drugs (and I don’t think she did) I won’t be surprised if family sues SJPD. I wouldn’t blame them and if they do it’s likely cause of death will be made public.

His relationship with Dr. Gupta is full of weasel words: Which mastermind group? It's not that private if you are mentioning three people involved with it.

I'm pretty sure that this private group was this "Gupta Hackathon" since it involved Gupta and the other person mentioned. That hardly sounds like some kind of private exclusive mastermind group. Home | The Sanjay Gupta Health Hackathon
OMG your posts on this are making me laugh so hard! “Weasel words” is my new favorite term. :D

Seriously though, this does sound very cultish. Seems like they’re trying to hook entrepreneurs who want to make more money so what does an elevated and higher level of being have to do with it? (Also that’s redundant because elevated and higher mean the exact same thing.)

Yeah. HUGE red flag.
I know nothing about this particular seminar so I have no idea if it’s legit, a scam, a cult or somewhere in the middle. But when I was in management at a Fortune 500 company I attended a variety of outside leadership and personal development workshops (ironically one at that same hotel). Some were excellent and usually people were happy to be there. But sometimes participants were made to go by employers as part of their developmental needs action plan. (aka a plan to fix something the employee didn’t do well). In those cases participants often didn’t want to be there, didn’t think they needed it, etc. Many legit, valuable programs don’t want people like that attending because they interfere w/the group dynamic. In the world of leadership development seminars the rule “you are here, in the course, because you want to be here” doesn’t strike me as strange. Nor does the location or price tag.

Just providing another POV and MOO.

I totally could believe that she might have been using Adderall. However, I just do not know of any sudden deaths from it?? What would cause the death?
Heart attack

Adderall can totally cause that psychosis. The friends that I had suffer from it both had paranoia. I was convinced the first was schizo-affective disorder. He believed he was being gaslighted by the government and their goal was to cause him to kill himself. Second thought the same but called it gangstalking, which looks to me to be about the same.
Adderall could also theoretically cause heart issues as it is amphetamines. Mixed with something like coke or meth it could be extra deadly.
Look up amphetamine induced psychosis.
Your exactly right about adderall. People that don’t have ADHD take it and it acts as a stimulant because it is an amphetamine. It’s widely abused. A close friend of mine started taking it and within months he went from 200 lbs to 140 lbs. He lost his house, job, believed a sex trade operation was after his daughter, he dragged his daughter around the city hiding/sleeping in ditches and ultimately ended up nearly beating his father death, thinking he was with the “organization” that was after his daughter. It was so devastating to see this completely normal man/father turn into this. He told me that on numerous occasions after taking upwards of 15 pills a day he felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

Totally changes my thoughts reading tonight her car was parked on
The news reporting tonight-
Does that mean it was parked there Thursday, where was she Mon, Tuesday and Wednesday

Attachments

• 391CA303-8F37-4DA0-89BE-B4CC5E7837E2.jpeg
    391CA303-8F37-4DA0-89BE-B4CC5E7837E2.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 78
Sounds kind of "cultish" to me...moo
I've been holding my tongue, but after hearing about the conference I can't hold back any longer. I've been getting a strong cult vibe from this case. Erin had a tiny following on social media, smaller than average for a person her age IMO and VERY small for a business owner/CEO. Yet there are all these 'friends' willing to gush about her to the media, repeatedly calling her a genius and fawning over her in glowing terms: "wanted to take over the world" etc.

I think that Erin had long suffered from manic episodes but was able to cover them up by being an overachiever of sorts (although I agree that she wasn't a real CEO etc). A lot of these cultish organizations can be VERY confrontational at their conferences, some deprive sleep/food/water, and so on. I think that a mostly-hidden mental illness was triggered by something that happened at the conference, and this was a self-inflicted death. IMO JMO. Really sorry if this seems overly harsh, I don't mean to put anyone down, just trying to be objective.

OCT 14, 2019
Family believes body found in San Jose is their tech CEO daughter
  • It was a family friend of EV's parents who discovered the car parked at the curb Saturday afternoon and identified the body inside as Erin. The body was found in the back seat.
  • Joe and Whitey Valenti said their last conversation with EV was last Monday afternoon, shortly before she was due to catch her flight back home.
  • The family said they traced the last ping from her cell phone to an area near the airport. However, her gray Nissan rental car was found about 13 miles away.
  • Video from a doorbell surveillance camera has been given to police and may help to explain how she got to South Almaden.
  • The family said it took from Tuesday until late Thursday before police issued a missing persons report. During that time, the Valenti's were worried that she might have had a medical or a mental health issue.
  • EV had told her mother that thecar was low on fuel and that she would be going to a gas station. They could not reach her on her cell phone later that evening after she missed her return flight home.
  • They had praise for San Jose police and fire personnel who responded when the rental car was discovered.
  • Shards of window glass on the pavement are evidence that they had to break into the parked car.
  • A San Jose Police spokesperson said no one was available to discuss the case Monday and that there was no new information to share.

OCT 14, 2019
  • It was a family friend of EV's parents who discovered the car parked at the curb Saturday afternoon and identified the body inside as Erin. The body was found in the back seat.
  • Joe and Whitey Valenti said their last conversation with EV was last Monday afternoon, shortly before she was due to catch her flight back home.
  • The family said they traced the last ping from her cell phone to an area near the airport. However, her gray Nissan rental car was found about 13 miles away.
  • Video from a doorbell surveillance camera has been given to police and may help to explain how she got to South Almaden.
  • The family said it took from Tuesday until late Thursday before police issued a missing persons report. During that time, the Valenti's were worried that she might have had a medical or a mental health issue.
  • EV had told her mother that thecar was low on fuel and that she would be going to a gas station. They could not reach her on her cell phone later that evening after she missed her return flight home.
  • They had praise for San Jose police and fire personnel who responded when the rental car was discovered.
  • Shards of window glass on the pavement are evidence that they had to break into the parked car.
  • A San Jose Police spokesperson said no one was available to discuss the case Monday and that there was no new information to share.
Confusing part now is the man that lives on that street handed his camera over to police. Shows her car being there as of Thursday. Strange

OCT 14, 2019
New info I notice is the doorbell cam being handed over. So glad they found that- I hope that offers some insight!

I’m a little confused about the “praised the San Jose police” part.... I thought her dad was just interviewed and he was upset? o_O Odd the article says that, given how vocal her family and community have been about having felt left to fend on their own.

MOO.

New info I notice is the doorbell cam being handed over. So glad they found that- I hope that offers some insight!

I’m a little confused about the “praised the San Jose police” part.... I thought her dad was just interviewed and he was upset? o_O Odd the article says that, given how vocal her family and community have been about having felt left to fend on their own.

MOO.
I'm not sure where the 'doorbell footage' comes from or what it means in this case..
I think they are saying that police were great after she was located- they were very efficient in a very difficult situation- a death.
They're still pretty annoyed that more efforts weren't made to locate her earlier and I don't blame them for that at all.
It depends upon what mechanisms they use to alert neighborhoods when there is a problem, or if such a system exists and is active within that PD

I’m understanding the article to say it was parked there since Thursday.
It may be the neighbors video system loops and the furthest back they could go is Thursday. So maybe it was there before but they know it’s been there at least since Thursday. Can’t really tell from the way it was worded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971