Found Deceased CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this company is run by 2 chiropractors - the video is interesting - most would would watch it IMO and say "run" don't "walk" away.....:
Consulting

Here are some of the issues that these 2 chiropractors work with entrepreneurs on:
Grey-Brain-CP.png

Elevays Health has been working exclusively with entrepreneurs, executives and their families from around the world for the last 8 years.

Our goal is to help you access peak health and high performance for life. We do this through our concierge high performance systems that are customized to you both genetically and epi-genetically [BBM].

By “genetically”, we mean that we look at your specific genome to uncover the weaknesses and the strengths to help prevent disease and catalyze optimal physiology.

By “epi-genetically”, we mean that we look at the specific environmental triggers that need to be addressed such as inflammation, toxicities and bacterial ecology to help skyrocket human performance!

I watched the video. What a bunch of vague bunk! My husband's family members get drawn into opportunities like this LOL!

Agree. Perhaps warning signs were missed or interpreted as high-energy creativity when they were really something else. But again, it leads nowhere regarding why/how she actually died, only credence to an organic or chemical mania that maybe was not completely out of character.

I had lunch with a colleague today, who is a medical doctor, and so, of course, I had to discuss the case. She did express that she could have had symptoms of hypomania in other points of her life. However, due to her personality wasn't thought to have been a precursor to some undiagnosed mental illness. It's possible that her high-energy was more, but we both agreed there would have presented some depressive episodes at some point in her life before this situation. She feels there could have been a brain bleed, possibly a tumor that pushed against something causing the bleed and that there may have been a few other factors that set into motion the events that caused the episode of mania. Sharing with you @Kittybunny because I know we were both invested in that possibility last night!

On a side note, those course rules are bizarre and controlling. I finally got to check into what everyone was saying about the events etc.

I have this gut feeling that tox results will not be released to the public if the family finds out she ingested something illegally. I think all news will go quiet like the Sheryl Powell case. We never did find out if there was a man attacking women there. I would not be surprised if these seminars put pressure on their participants to take their supplements. I once attended a conference and they showed a video of the founder of Yahoo told a room full of educators to throw all the money in their wallets into a basket and to throw all their change on the floor. My group,except for me and one other did this. I was laughing too hard at the stupidity of it all. When we left, I asked why would any one do that? My highly educated colleague said that they felt like we were in a dream and everyone else was doing it! Weird peer pressure I guess and we were up very late the night before laughing and talking. IMO MOO

I agree with the tox results might being withheld yet it could go either way depending on the husband and parents.

Last edited:
There's a rabbit hole here and I wonder how deep this goes.

I'd be taking a good long look at this "seminar" she went to and the people organizing and attending it. MOO.

It goes deep. I'm still in it - throw me a rope!

OCT 14, 2019
Family believes body found in San Jose is their tech CEO daughter
  • It was a family friend of EV's parents who discovered the car parked at the curb Saturday afternoon and identified the body inside as Erin. The body was found in the back seat.
  • Joe and Whitey Valenti said their last conversation with EV was last Monday afternoon, shortly before she was due to catch her flight back home.
  • The family said they traced the last ping from her cell phone to an area near the airport. However, her gray Nissan rental car was found about 13 miles away.
  • Video from a doorbell surveillance camera has been given to police and may help to explain how she got to South Almaden.
  • The family said it took from Tuesday until late Thursday before police issued a missing persons report. During that time, the Valenti's were worried that she might have had a medical or a mental health issue.
  • EV had told her mother that thecar was low on fuel and that she would be going to a gas station. They could not reach her on her cell phone later that evening after she missed her return flight home.
  • They had praise for San Jose police and fire personnel who responded when the rental car was discovered.
  • Shards of window glass on the pavement are evidence that they had to break into the parked car.
  • A San Jose Police spokesperson said no one was available to discuss the case Monday and that there was no new information to share.

So, she locked herself in? Were the keys in there with her?

From the course outline:

"Here's an example you'll likely relate with: parents, uncles/aunts, and grandparents regularly say that they want the children in their care to be more successful than they were, but why is it that their actions aren't consistent with this desire? Do they not know their actions of yelling, abuse, or disengagement are likely causing the opposite results to their intentions?"

I love this little tidbit. I've never heard anyone say they want their children to be more successful. I've heard many say that they want their children to have it better than they did. There's a huge difference in those statements.

I had a friend attend a multi-day "seminar" that went into deep emphasis on relearning everything you learned emotionally, because the the kicker was that everyone there was wounded severely and will never get past the hurt, anger and repetitive mistakes unless they are reborn into another cognitive existence. Out of love I "listened" to her describe the incredible experience, but I have to admit I spaced out during the conversation. LOL I guess I really wasn't a great listener. Why some can get sucked into this BS, and other don't would be a psychological study I'd read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4