Found Deceased CA - Fang Jin, 47, flew to LA from China, train to Palm Springs, Morongo Basin, 21 Jul 2023, w/ John Root Fitzpatrick, 55, (fnd dec.), 30 Jul ‘23 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, the video didn’t play in my region so I wasn’t able to watch it.

I get the feeling that the footage of FJ cleaning were taken from concern more than anything. Maybe it did trigger the visit from LE.

Also, in the car photo does FJ’s mouth look swollen on one side?
I never saw it before, her lips are swollen!

I was thinking, maybe JRF had false teeth....they did look good in pics for a guy of his age having had a somewhat hard knock life at times.

Partial dentures could account for why a chunk of teeth were separated and dispersed away from the skull

Walking only loop with video and photos:

Edit: I am told by a friend it is possible to drive a vehicle (slowly) from the east off Hwy 78, up Harper Canyon, and to the location of the body.

Below is the Park road map:

Attachments

• borrego road map.JPG
    borrego road map.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 24
  • legend.JPG
    legend.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I don't think it's a typo. I think the police saw the receipt dated 7/3 for the duct tape when they searched JRF's trailer. Then they went to the PX and checked out the security footage from that date.

Obviously duct tape is one of those items that sets off an investigator's radar, but it could very well just be a coincidence. The other man seen with JRF left with the tape, so JRF could have just been doing him a favor to get discounted pricing.
That would explain why the report says JRF and the man took different exits after the purchase.

I have known women that like to keep things clean and tidy no matter where they are at. If one is used to a certain level of neat and then they are inhabiting a place that isn't at that level..they almost can't help themselves.

Agree, that is what I was thinking. Also, if you are going to be a short term house guest, cleaning the house is not likely, but if you are going to be there for a couple of months, it is more likely, in my experience.

Didn't Fang bring a decent amount of cash with her? Does it mention anything about cash being found in the trailer? It doesn't seem that she went to a whole lot of places where she could have spent that much

Mark, our VI, and the police documents themselves mention cash still inside the mobile home. The initial amount of cash listed in MSM was $2000, which is not a huge sum for what was supposed to be a 3 month stay.

At any rate, it appears money was still in the home and not a motive for whatever happened to Jin Fang, IMO.

Is this different to the original image we were viewing? Why were they not noticeable before?
It's the image that appears in post #450 by @vls12345.

IIRC ImNobody pointed out her lips in thread #1

That's because the photos are not great quality and it looks like she had lip gloss and sheer blusher on - but some of it wore off. Her eyebrows are inpeccably pencilled. Both sides of her lips are the same color. Her cheeks have the same pink sheen on both of them (and the one nearer the window is a little more pink - could very well be her natural blush - but something tells me she did apply makeup that morning - almost no one just does their brows and nothing else).

There are no bruises. Pink cheeks are normal. No one, not even our VI, has mentioned that she looks hurt in that photo.

Commenting on Jin Fang's natural appearance is irrelevant to this case.

IMO.

#75 and #79 seem to be the first time this image and a similar one were posted in Thread 1.

Those posts in Thread #1 show JRF and FJ both wearing blue. JRF has on sunglasses, FJ is wearing a straw hat.

The screenshot I took from the video today shows JRF in a blue button-down, wearing regular glasses. FJ is wearing red. I took a screenshot of it because I wasn't sure if we had seen that photo previously or not.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member