CA - Five unprovoked murders of men ages 21 to 54, Stockton, July-Sept 2022 *Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And this Is interesting …. Wonder if this statement will end up being correct when this person is caught ????

The close proximity of five of the shootings—clustered in north Stockton—suggests to Rinek the perpetrator may know the area well.

If you took all these locations, and determined the center of them, what would be there?,” he says, “It’s very possible that the offender is living right there.”

absolutely this was my first thought on this case, common sense when you think about it.

I definitely can not answer your question, but in the definition you have quoted “homelessness” is definitely on the list ….

Could it be that Police don’t want to use that terminology as yet, so not to frighten people more than they already are???

Great question though, given the definition …..
limo
I don't think that's the case more likely they don't want to give a false sense of security to people who are not homeless, imo

Oct 10 2022 rbbm
''STOCKTON, Calif. — An Oakland man said he may be another victim of the elusive potential serial killer that has shot six people in Stockton, killing five, and shooting and killing another man in Oakland last year.
"I guess thank God, it wasn't my time," said the man who wanted his identity concealed.
It happened on Wednesday night March 30 of this year around 8 p.m. The man says he pulled up to his friend's house to have dinner in Oakland and that he had just called her to let her know he arrived.'''

"When I looked up, I saw someone standing in front of me with a ski mask on and gloves, and they started to raise a gun. As soon as they started to raise a gun, I was pretty much parked with my car all the way off. I had to duck, and when I ducked, the first bullet went through my headrest," he said.
He immediately put his car in reverse and crashed into a parked car and a wall. He believes 12 to 15 shots were fired at him before he was able to get out.''

The man shot in Oakland says he has no enemies and can't understand why he was shot at.

"This doesn't make sense. It's like somebody with gloves and a ski mask is shooting at a random person that they don't know. I don't know them. They don't know me," he added.''

Oct 11 2022

Oct 10 2022 rbbm
''STOCKTON, Calif. — An Oakland man said he may be another victim of the elusive potential serial killer that has shot six people in Stockton, killing five, and shooting and killing another man in Oakland last year.
"I guess thank God, it wasn't my time," said the man who wanted his identity concealed.
It happened on Wednesday night March 30 of this year around 8 p.m. The man says he pulled up to his friend's house to have dinner in Oakland and that he had just called her to let her know he arrived.'''

"When I looked up, I saw someone standing in front of me with a ski mask on and gloves, and they started to raise a gun. As soon as they started to raise a gun, I was pretty much parked with my car all the way off. I had to duck, and when I ducked, the first bullet went through my headrest," he said.
He immediately put his car in reverse and crashed into a parked car and a wall. He believes 12 to 15 shots were fired at him before he was able to get out.''

The man shot in Oakland says he has no enemies and can't understand why he was shot at.

"This doesn't make sense. It's like somebody with gloves and a ski mask is shooting at a random person that they don't know. I don't know them. They don't know me," he added.''

Oct 11 2022
So prior to the other shooting at Oakland on April 10th … meaning this one was 11 days prior…. And again multiple bullets used ….

So prior to the other shooting at Oakland on April 10th … meaning this one was 11 days prior…. And again multiple bullets used ….
no it says april of this year (2022) but what confused me is they have the gun. but all the other victims were linked by ballistics. so why would he use another gun that time?

no it says april of this year (2022) but what confused me is they have the gun. but all the other victims were linked by ballistics. so why would he use another gun that time?
My apologies I read the date incorrectly … of the other Oakland shooting..

It will be interesting now to see if the suspect does now change his weapon after it publicly being announced the crimes have been linked by ballistics, as one former FBI Agent has suggested …

Article on How Technology Can Assist with this Crime

While police have yet to release much information on evidence already collected from the crime scenes, Stockton Police Chief Stanley McFadden said on Tuesday that officials are in the "very slow" process of examining different forensic evidence and ballistics from each of the different crime scenes.

Ex FBI Talking about how far technology has progressed

There wasn't DNA, there wasn't the advanced hairs and fibers, and even fingerprint evidence has come such a long way. The ability to recover the fingerprints on things where back in the day you wouldn't even bother looking there," O'Connor told Newsweek. "Now, there is technology out there for laser scanning and all sorts of 360 laser scanners that will document your crime scene down to the smallest measurement, so that things really become much clearer."

5 Oct 22

Now retired Reno police Detective Allan Fox has said a huge clue may come via a social media brag.

He told The San Francisco Chronicle that while the killer is unlikely to admit their guilt online they might post about the weapon used.

Fox said: "You’d be surprised how many people post something about their new guns on, say Facebook, that can be useful."

Snip>>>

Retired detective Fox added: "He’s done too much, and in one town, and I think someone’s going to know something useful.

“I think they’ll catch him, and he’s going to have a story for sure — some kind of motivation."

i grew up in madera. UOP is beautiful area. but a lot of it has always been bad to me. (madera is too, lol)
Yes, I agree, but I do think it has gotten much worse in the past 20 years. I am not sure Stockton had a homeless population back in the late 80's and 90's, but I believe those numbers have increased for sure. I hope they are not the target of this creep, they are so vulnerable with few, if any, options.

Last edited:
At this point there are literally homeless everywhere in Stockton. Every park, every parking lot, next to the freeways, next to the sloughs. You can’t go to the grocery store, get gas, or eat at a restaurant without seeing a homeless person or their camps. They renovated downtown and put in a beautiful theater with restaurants and fountains. It wreaks of urine and it’s surrounded by homeless people.

The same with crime. It’s everywhere, and it’s a lot of violent crime. Shootings, armed robbery, guns, gangs, drugs. The watch commanders might report just for last night shows 2 shootings with no suspects and 3 robberies. Stockton Police Department

Yes, I agree, but I do think it has gotten much worse in the past 20 years. I am not sure Stockton had a homeless population back in the late 80's and 90's, but I believe those numbers have increased for sure. I hope they are not the target of this creep, they are so vulnerable with few, if any, options.
agreed. there is a lot of outreach here in the bay area but i am not sure what san joaquin county offers in the way of resources.

At this point there are literally homeless everywhere in Stockton. Every park, every parking lot, next to the freeways, next to the sloughs. You can’t go to the grocery store, get gas, or eat at a restaurant without seeing a homeless person or their camps. They renovated downtown and put in a beautiful theater with restaurants and fountains. It wreaks of urine and it’s surrounded by homeless people.

The same with crime. It’s everywhere, and it’s a lot of violent crime. Shootings, armed robbery, guns, gangs, drugs. The watch commanders might report just for last night shows 2 shootings with no suspects and 3 robberies. Stockton Police Department
i believe it. an adult step son was living there for awhile. wasnt anything nice.

Yikes. I'm so glad my daughter didn't choose to go to UOP. This is awful. The city looks to be a mess with homelessness and crime.

Look! This is what I was referring to earlier in the thread. There was a discussion on a thread, here on WS, about the similarities between the "Duck-Walk Killer" (Chicago) and Missy Bevers' killer, but it was in a totally different thread than either of those cases. The discussion was about "gait." Anyone remember the thread or case where this discussion happened? @dotr ? Too bad my memory is so terrible. Lol.

"Police in Stockton, California are working with Chicago Police to determine whether a serial killer in Stockton is the same man who shot and killed two people in cold blood in Chicago's Rogers Park neighborhood in 2018."

Here is the Duck-Walk killer thread: (Chicago)

by: Jose Fabian, Oct 13, 2022
Look! This is what I was referring to earlier in the thread. There was a discussion on a thread, here on WS, about the similarities between the "Duck-Walk Killer" (Chicago) and Missy Bevers' killer, but it was in a totally different thread than either of those cases. The discussion was about "gait." Anyone remember the thread or case where this discussion happened? @dotr ? Too bad my memory is so terrible. Lol.

"Police in Stockton, California are working with Chicago Police to determine whether a serial killer in Stockton is the same man who shot and killed two people in cold blood in Chicago's Rogers Park neighborhood in 2018."

Here is the Duck-Walk killer thread: (Chicago)

Maybe this one?
Post # 21 on this thread..

Adding..
Oct 13, 2022

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads