GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what, later to day or tomorrow, I'll go down the hill to the mall below my home and stand directly in front of the lamp post - and point to the 'tire marks' at the base shown in the MSM photos to prove once in for all what you refuse to accept. Jeez Louise!
Thank you.

Thank you for the pictures. They are helpful. I frankly had not looked at them until just now. The helicopter picture is good. The second picture seems different than the picture in post #214 that Jash posted. The one in #214 seems to have been taken immediately after the incident. The car does not look as though it is parked within the lines of the parking space. Which leads me to think the car may have been not parked at the time of the shooting. It appears almost touching the car next to it. Now it could be camera angle I don't know. If I ask a question it is not because I don't trust someone or want to do anything to demean anyone, and it should not be taken that way...ever.

It would be helpful to know exactly where the cameras are that could have captured video that night. And to find out from the mall itself whether they were or were not functional the night of the killings, from them and not hearsay. Now that would be helpful. If you want to show where the tire marks are, go for it. But bud I believe you either way.
JMO's

I'm stuck on the "morally and ethically" statement as well, Curious_Me ... to me, that felt like a "no street justice or payback to the murderer" for what they did, almost like there were people who would figure it out and take justice into their own hands before SDPD got it solved.

The Gianni whereabouts, not seeing the three on mall cameras, and where was Ilona working and until what time totally have me stumped as well.

It's been three months and I can't even imagine what the families are going through when I know how many of my waking hours are spent thinking about these three kids all the time!

I agree 100%. I have been stuck on that too. It seemed to me that LE had an inkling that someone knew who is responsible and would seek revenge.

Gianni's sister wished Ilona "Happy Birthday" yesterday on her FB page, along with a nice picture of her. So sad.

IIRC, LE was pretty definite regarding Gianni NOT being at the mall that night. Also definite regarding the POI being at the mall at three different times. And I don't see how they could be if video does not exist somewhere.

There is another case I follow, the Holly Bobo case in TN. She was abducted nearly three years ago and has been missing since. The alleged killer was just arrested this month. LE and the whole community has pretty much known who was responsible but it has taken all this time to get that "one piece of information". It's frustrating.
JMO's

The "morally and ethically statement" made me think that there could be some connections to a powerful person or organization, or like SDPD assuring the public that won't back down, shy away, or be bought off. It's possible they didn't want to cause further revenge, as well, and wanted to let the person or people responsible think the investigation is going no where. These are just my thoughts because I'm basically clueless without more clues.

I hope this investigation being kept quiet means LE is really on to exactly who did this, and there's no need to seek the public's help.

(BTW, wondering where TheBest is lately.)

My tap to talk hasn't been notifying me and to be completely honest working the website and meeting Gianni and Sal's mom has been one of the hardest thing I've ever done but I got some stuff for you guys I'm about to post :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thank you for the pictures. They are helpful. I frankly had not looked at them until just now. The helicopter picture is good. The second picture seems different than the picture in post #214 that Jash posted. The one in #214 seems to have been taken immediately after the incident. The car does not look as though it is parked within the lines of the parking space. Which leads me to think the car may have been not parked at the time of the shooting. It appears almost touching the car next to it. Now it could be camera angle I don't know. If I ask a question it is not because I don't trust someone or want to do anything to demean anyone, and it should not be taken that way...ever.

It would be helpful to know exactly where the cameras are that could have captured video that night. And to find out from the mall itself whether they were or were not functional the night of the killings, from them and not hearsay. Now that would be helpful. If you want to show where the tire marks are, go for it. But bud I believe you either way.
JMO's

BBM - the black car in hmm_what_if's post (#219) is not Sal's vehicle. It appears to be a Saturn (?) with only two doors and it has California plates. Sal's car (or rather his father's) is a Toyota with four doors and Utah plates.

But I do agree that the News 10 map had the dot in the wrong place.

Edited to add -- Sal's car was on the other side of the big SDPD mobile command center. I found a photo from a different angle, and you're correct. It's very close to the silver car.

KSWB-vid5158-in117909-out122270-320c10f7-52e32220-LargeImage.jpg

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/video/suspect-mission-valley-mall-shooting-025005695.html

Thank you thebestinthewest, you really are the best!

Thats why i have the screen name...you know the internet never lies ;) haha Thanks :)

SDHELPS and I were just wondering about you today actually. I have to admit you always bring something surprising to the thread. Thanks.

And Jash, it looks like there is damage to that silver car's fender do you think that is from Sal's (Sal's dad's) car, or just a coincidence?

Thank you SO much, thebestinthewest ... what a fun-loving group of kids. Breaks my heart all over again :-(

Bless you, thebestinthewest.

No words, must cry.

SDHELPS and I were just wondering about you today actually. I have to admit you always bring something surprising to the thread. Thanks.

And Jash, it looks like there is damage to that silver car's fender do you think that is from Sal's (Sal's dad's) car, or just a coincidence?

I haven't had a chance to read back in the thread too far like I said my phone wasn't updating me I thought you guys were all quiet haha

Sorry my phone makes me sound illiterate :/

I believe we should get the e-mail address of the lead detective on this case. And possibly ask for an update each week and send him a different picture each time. So he stays focused.

And Best, I've been thinking. Instead of raising a whole lot of money for reward money, why not think about money for the family to hire a good private investigator like they did in the Holly Bobo case? It really got LE on their toes and it ended up getting the state bureau involved. Just a thought.

One thing I learned from my lawyer. Even if a professional offers to do something for you "pro bono", always give them a check for like $100
and insist on it. That way they are "engaged" and legally bound ethically. Without it there is no "binder". JMO

Good idea. My dad is still pressuring me to become a lawyer I'm like Dad I'm pretty much a cougar I just need to marry rich by the time I'm 30

Good idea. My dad is still pressuring me to become a lawyer I'm like Dad I'm pretty much a cougar I just need to marry rich by the time I'm 30

You could be a really good paralegal. You seem to have a knack for details. And being a paralegal you could still stick it 'em in the legal briefs, lol.

Yeah the problem is I get distracted very easy that's why I'm an accountant by trade :)

<modsnip>

I do really think it would be good to have a PI on the Riverside connection to act as a go between with SDPD. Because I believe that's where the real usable physical evidence with the car. With there being two different PD's I hope they do all that "chain of custody" of the evidence right so when it comes to prosecuting the 's that did this it doesn't get tossed out from not being handled properly. That would be beyond a shame. JMO

BBM - the black car in hmm_what_if's post (#219) is not Sal's vehicle. It appears to be a Saturn (?) with only two doors and it has California plates. Sal's car (or rather his father's) is a Toyota with four doors and Utah plates.

But I do agree that the News 10 map had the dot in the wrong place.

Edited to add -- Sal's car was on the other side of the big SDPD mobile command center. I found a photo from a different angle, and you're correct. It's very close to the silver car.

2.jpg
Now I can see why everybody's fussing over my "2.jpg" photo. You think I was showing you Sal's car. No sillies! I was showing you the angle, (photo), from which I finally was able to once and for all locate the light "pole".
If you look to the left in the photo, (just behind the PD van), you'll see the little dented car you've all been discussing with it's RF bumper almost touching the lamp base - (Sal's car has already been towed). The black car with the red rope trunk lock, (classy), I wasn't pointing out at all, and never mentioned it.
The Areal photo I provided is the exact location. 100%. It was important for me to know the exact location. I have a feeling they all met there in that location on that fateful evening. I think this was a regular spot they met or parked.
Thanks

<modsnip>

I've moved onto another theory since then.

Currently, I'm convinced there isn't any useful video. If there had been, PD would have released one of the POI. They usually do when a case has gone cold. Also, there's not been an arrest of a suspect.

After reading over thousands of media articles, photos, and searching crime maps, etc. I've come to the conclusion media reports aren't reliable enough to build a proper scenario. Sometimes we must throw out all we think we know and look to experience or common sense - "outside the tunnel".

Having said that... I see no reason to search for or follow a money trail. There isn't one. The media is very good at digging one out if there was. No, I believe LE will show Gianni was shot first; then Sal later on, then Ilona. And I believe robbery or attempted car theft will be the original motive. Murder was second.
And all three shootings happened right there in that lot.
Thanks

P.S. Would be helpful to know if there were any calls made between the kids from 10PM on... Or if Gianni was found with his cell, or it was missing? Also, if Gianni's car was low on fuel when it was found and if Sal's car was running when PD arrived?
Thanks

MOD NOTE:

• If a member is a relative, friend, or acquaintance of a victim; and
  • privy to information not released to the public through MSM, aka "inside information"'; and
  • would like to share that information on this site;
  • said member must first be verified as an "insider".
The same rule applies to a member involved with a case through his/her profession, i.e., reporter, P.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove